Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1682 times)
ars128128

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

Invest in Pwrcoin
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

I am interesting in joining bounty campaign which I can earn easily daily. As of now I am searching different campaigns. All we knew that their are different way of earning likewise trading and mining too. If you have potentials enough to do so the success is on going.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

For me, I will look at what is the project trying to solve, whether the development team is active and there are development updates. Strong community support is also important for the coin success.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
Basics of factors to take into account.
1. It is necessary to understand the very idea and essence of the project
2. It is necessary to understand what team is behind it. The team even in most cases plays a major role in whether the project is successful or not.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
jason.romano

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

you have to research more about it but i would say, Ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
I repeatedly advised, and I repeat. In my opinion, now the cryptocurrency market is very young and projects that have a narrow specialization are not so much in demand. Therefore, it is necessary to consider those projects that will become the Foundation for the future world in which blockchain will be used everywhere. Platforms or, for example, protocols should be the Foundation of a new decentralized society. One such project is 0x (ZRX). I will say only one thing: centralized exchanges are prone to hacking and sooner or later they will move to decentralization and the 0x project will help them. Now imagine how the price of a token will soar if it is implemented by such exchanges as Coinbase, Binance, Kucoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

Its tough to give idea like this at this moment while the whole market is in bearish condition. It's hard for any new coin to do good in such condition. I would suggest you to do own research about any coin’s details. People's perception varies in this. Good luck.
fairy_fries

Activity: 357

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Now is the best time to invest, while coins are suffering from deep fall in its prices, and Btc is still the best one to invest in. Given its price right now, once it bounce back and regain its momentum, you might not see this price right now again.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

In the present вpмя many altcoins are under pressure. And big X won't be shown by any of them.
Try to wait some time until the market quickens.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

It's better to learn it by yourself so you will understand why this coin is really good in the future, why that coin is not. If you want an example, for me is Universa/UTNP token. They have a good project, has a bright future for sure and their CEO always go to around the world bringing and introduce universa to people, or you can join universa telegram for more information and read the whitepaper too
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

There are many ways that can be used to build the hype on a coin. Be skeptical of everything you read online. There are many fake twitter accounts, fake reddit accounts, and fake blogs, and even sponsored news articles to make it seem like a cryptocurrency seems to have spikes, but in reality the spike is being orchestrated by only a few people who want to make a quick profit. Just like the stock market, you can make short-term profits from several things, but this is not a guarantee for long-term growth. Be skeptical and do your own research.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

with this you must multiply reading because even though taught for work will not be easy to understand in a short time.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Before investing just consider some factors like : the platforms where it is going to list or already listed, the team who managed the project, the price of the altcoin you are going to invest and the roadmap of the project.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

I would recommend you to invest in EOS since it is going to launch its own blockchain. It is more likely like Ethereum but much faster.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

good value will be achieved if the project in which you have invested is being used and has the product working. Just take a look at the Ethereum, their platform is used and you can see where the cap is

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Cryptocurrency business is unpredictable and sometimes doing research still results to losses. Investing in a particular coin or altcoin, new or old released is like gambling, you don't know what will happen to the money you put in the table, you just hope that the luck is in your side. So, just trust your guts because it is only you who will benefit in your own decisions.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Wow it is great that you want to invest in an ICO. So let me tell you about Nuggets. It is a great opportunity to invest in Nuggets because i believe that it is going to change the world and how we think about privacy.

What if you could use a secured encrypted credential on any online service you can think of. Nuggets has been able to achieve this goal and investing in this ICO will be profitable in the future. However, i suggest you do your research. http://nuggets.io

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

You should take a close look at the idea of the coin. What is it for? What kind of platform is it used on? What is its capitalisation? What is the team standing behind it? And many-many more.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

As long as you can only hope that the market will come out of stagnation, and that's it. The right choice of coins here plays a small role.         
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:53:59 AM

The recent market is very depressed. I can't see any good altcoin. If I choose to invest in altcoin, I will choose coins with strong community support, and the technicians of the team are also very important.

Yeah i am agree with you. market is still bad. every coins in cryptocurrency are falling on the market.
i suggest you to buy the coins which has a great volume in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: