Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1682 times)
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

Now the markets are very depressed for who invested at higher prices. of course these available prices are very low, it is the best time to enter at this level. But you need to wail till you earn profits. Otherwise the market brings huge losses.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jordan1989

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

I think you should consult with experts or friends who have entered this world, but your confidence is the greatest influence. in this business all things can happen, many surprises that will arise.
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

I'm sure Btc will go back victorious, choosing coins that have not been tested have a high enough risk. the current market conditions are declining, I personally can not advise you to invest in which altcoin.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

I think you look at how well now, and then have to consult with experts or friends who have entered this world, but your confidence is the greatest influence. in this business many things and surprises will happen.
supertalker

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

Anybody can't say about the future of cryptp currency. Investment in crypto market is highly risky. It seems that this time is perfect for investment because all tokens have gone to the bottom in this time I think its will recover soon. You can invest in any stable token.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
The market now are not good, so i don't think if there are new Alternative coins have a good performance now. I suggest you to wait ror the pumping state of the cryptocurrency then you have to invest a not known well coins and make an observation but in the situation like this i don't think it would be a good invest because until now not sure the cryptocurrency are stable
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

If you look at what tokens have performed best since their ICO you will see that tokens that provide the underlying layers of the blockchain rather than applications built on the blockchain have performed best. The only application layer tokens that have done well are the utility tokens of exchanges.

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
The first thing you need to do is to find out about the ICO project of the currency you want to invest in before. If that project calls for more capital from different investors and has a large community, then that would be an excellent Altcoin to buy. But which Altcoin is listed on any exchange and which exchange has great potential?

samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

I think you look at the current market situation, is it possible to buy. then should consult with experts or friends who have entered this world. but must remember in this business many things and surprises that will happen.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

The market now are not good, so i don't think if there are new Alternative coins have a good performance now. I suggest you to wait ror the pumping state of the cryptocurrency then you have to invest a not known well coins and make an observation but in the situation like this i don't think it would be a good invest because until now not sure the cryptocurrency are stable
That I absolutely agree! I think holding is what you can do for now, and wait for the price to increase  and sell to gain huge returns. This forum is one of the best platform to help us be informed about the trend of cryptocurrency. Never hesitate to consult and ask for help even you find your questions non-sense, because that non-sense can bring a lot of sense in your journey to success in cryptocurrency. And we as part of this forum have to be responsible of what we post and the sources of information we get from.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

there are so many factors to conside when investing, but the major factor is the supply and demand, which is the most basic, when there is low supply and high demand chances are that the token will go to the mood and same goes with the opposite.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

That coins should have unique and different concept with others and development by solid team, this thing will make many investor interesting and look in to that coin. In my opinion AION is one of that coin, they aiming to become third blockchain that connecting different blockchain. This purpose sound interesting and will solve some problem in blockchain community.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

It's really hard to tell on which coin you would invest in because if something bad happens you will find someone to blame. Just do some research and find it your own. Most of us here are afraid in new coins because it has a higher risks. Explore the market first before engaging and always keep in mind that you must only invest the value that you can afford to lose.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

Now the market is under the influence of many constraints. Despite this, many investors are eyeing the XRP - the crypto currency of the Ripple network. It does not depend on the blockchain, on which bitcoin and litecoin work. This type of coins appeared as an alternative to the SWIFT system, which monopolized the system of international transfers. Of course, the growth of XRP will not be as rapid as BTC, but I think it's worth paying attention to.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

You can have a look at this list of all the cryptocurrencies/tokens on the market: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/. Filter it down to top 100 or 200 and check out the details of the coin. As far as raw numbers are concerned, these would be Market Cap, which is calculated by multiplying Coin Price with Circulating Supply. It simply means how mush money have people invested in the coin. In BTC case, we also have Max Supply, because it is minable and the total number has not been reached yet (it can also be because tokens are locked or they have not been distributed fully yet). Also, very important figure is Volume (24H), which simply states how much money has turned around (buying & selling) on the market in the past 24 hours.

Other imporant things of course include the product/platform/idea and the team. Personally, the most important factor for me is the team. If they are great, then I have hope in their token. If the team is meh, I usually pass. The product is the mirror of the team. If team is bad, then product is bad (that is only my opinion on the matter). Also, what real-life situations is the token solving? If the platform is merely a copy/paste of some existing platform, that is already successful and doesn't need another blockchain copy of itself, then that is a pass for me.

There are of course a lot of other different factors, but these came on my mind for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

For me, the coin that has a better future for us, you can make investments dibitcoin, because the view of the development of bitcoin is currently very good to earn profits every day and also very good in the long term.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Maybe invest in dogecoin or NEO. They have good projects and the developers and team members are always working on ways to make these projects bigger and better. Their whitepaper are pretty detailed about what they are working on and what they are expecting from the coins in the long run. These are the coins that i can recommend for you right now.

siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

Read the whitepaper in detail, understand exactly what project you are following. Pick a project that does not exist before, And the project wants to be number one in the world. I recommend Joining Minexcoin, because my friend after joining minexcoin can buy 2 cars.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

If you are going to invest you must think if that thing would be going to success. One thing you need to consider before going to invest is you must have a deep research on what you are going to invest and think wisely before doing such thing.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Read the whitepaper in detail, understand exactly what project you are following. Pick a project that does not exist before, And the project wants to be number one in the world. I recommend Joining Minexcoin, because my friend after joining minexcoin can buy 2 cars.
That's right! Giving time to read the whitepaper and understand it fully, see the uniqueness of the project if it it not the same as others, look if it is realistic.It is also important to consider the soft cap and hard cap. I actually much interested to the project that the hard cap fund is not very high, a project with such demand will not easily to be reach and with mixing a not unique idea. Since you are just a new investor don't try to invest too much start from little and explore to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: