Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1682 times)
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

In choosing a potential good altcoin it is better to rely on the popularity and the past benefits it has given to the investors. This has already proven that this altcoin has the capability to provide income to the holders and investors.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:00 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
I will be truth to you mate,with this market flow i advice you not to invest in any coins that has no stablished market,what i mean that stop your plan to put money in newly released coins that much cheaper,because at the end surely you'll end up crying,unless you can wait for market recovery when the prices are stablished again
januri

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

in my view, I will not offer new candidates here but be sure to make your own research, thoroughly checking projects before investing, roadmaps, teams, social media activities, fundamentals, etc. so just be idealistic to choose good and be successful in investment. Researching and watching their platforms is a great idea.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

In order for someone to help you, you need to research and learn. What do you want to get help with? How much information do you have about the property you want help with? First you need to know what you want.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

I would not advise you to invest now in new coins, because the market is now in a very bad state! I now invest only 3 projects, but when the market goes up, I will invest in more than 10 projects. Now is a good time to buy such coins as ETH or NEO, I think they will bring a good profit in a few months!
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

I won't choose to invest in the new altcoins, because the risk of investing in them is too high. Now the market is investing in the top ten cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization. It is a better choice, you don't need to worry about it will die, and now they The price is very low.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

New coins are now difficult to show growth. Coins with the highest liquidity and capitalization survive.What is happening now with the market-will bring the cost of many coins to zero.Invest in top altcoins.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

see what coins from the newly created will be able to survive this wave of falling prices for cryptocurrencies. if they withstand all the negative consequences, there is a high chance of price growth. and now study ratings, news, etc
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

I like the concept of "blockchain 3.0" projects , for example : ICON , AION . They aims to build a cross-blockchain bridges to enable cross-blockchain transactions , which will make a usage of cryptocurrencies more easy , fast and cheap . As for me AION is more interesting for investing , because it have lesser capitalization , and thus have a better growth potential.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

I would not advise you to invest now in new coins, because the market is now in a very bad state! I now invest only 3 projects, but when the market goes up, I will invest in more than 10 projects. Now is a good time to buy such coins as ETH or NEO, I think they will bring a good profit in a few months!

Actually I also invested in a project lately, at first it was very good and have a good potential to grow but now I don't know if I made a right decision in choosing it because lately the price keeps falling to the ground. I think we really can't tell which coin is the best to invest. It is just a matter of tossing a coin you wouldn't know what will come out, wither you win or lose.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

There are lots of factors to consider when deciding which coin to invest on in the cryptocurrency market place, some of them include; good product concept, strong team, large target market, and a clear whitepaper. Example of a good coin is Nexty.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

if you want to ask what problems we are facing someone else we will certainly be given a solution what we are problematic, we live not individuals, we live must be in groups

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

I'm sure that the Ethereum will grow in price and will remain in the top 3 coins because it has a very convenient platform and a development team that is successful in promoting the coins...
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Better research first before jumping into any coin that you are eyeing to buy. Make sure to research first (read the whitepaper, join the social media campaigns of the coin you want to buy, follow the news regarding the coin. Ask questions on telegram about the coin.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

I had to make my own research, thoroughly checking projects before investing, roadmaps or team fundamentally social media activities and so on. I would advise you to see when it starts and how much they have developed in the project.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

If you are interested in investing and you are new in this business as you said, one thing you must be study first the sequence on how it will run a certain platform. Ready for the possibilities that will happen. More knowldge like researching ask some guides from others that have more experience.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

If you are interested in investing and you are new in this business as you said, one thing you must be study first the sequence on how it will run a certain platform. Ready for the possibilities that will happen. More knowldge like researching ask some guides from others that have more experience.
Yes, i agree but aside from that even we already know the control points on how to find a good projects sometimes we got scammed because not all projects with good platforms are legit projects.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

why are you interested in unknown and newly released coins? I think you do not be desperate, because investing can not be arbitrary, no one can be responsible if you lose.
we do not know what will happen in the future, so our prediction of a coin is often inappropriate. I advise you to invest in famous coins, so the risks you face are not too great.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

i think you need to observe the project behind that coins.
the team, whitepaper, roadmap, product and community behind that coins.
dont try to invest if you have no idea with that coins.

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
nagatomo89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:41:59 AM

With the cryptocurrency market in 2018 all altcoin are the same. Now the market trend is very bad. Must have an altcoin with outstanding technology has bright future. Follow me you should invest in EOS coin it can very potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: