Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1684 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

dont select too much undervalued coins. select coins in top 10-20 ranked in CMC. then check about team information, roadmap and other info. check reviews in google. then decide your coin/coins. anyway be diversified and invest in 5 to 10 coins to get safe returns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

it's quite difficult to determine which new altcoin is good to invest, because we haven't seen the progress at the time when that new altcoin are already in the market, and also we don't know yet whether there will be many people using the new altcoin, so it might be a little difficult to choose new altcoin good to invest.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

I think you are brave enough to pick a coin that has not even widely known market. much consideration will, of course, have to do in order to make what you take to be not in vain. need to research or analysis which is quite good in selecting a coin. the team will be important things to behold because even if you don't have a good team to make coins developed will be a hard thing to accept the fact that coins belonging to just be a waste.

Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

The up and down on CRYPTO market these days make it difficult for anybody to advice or list an unknown token but I will advice you to follow some exchanges on twitter for latest added projects, then you can make findings about them either to invest or not. My take
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Crowdsourcing is a good strategy but you may want to do your own research about the matter so you wont have anyone to blame when you failed just in case. You can learn so much from others but take into consideration that others can not make you successful but yourself.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:09:28 AM

The up and down on CRYPTO market these days make it difficult for anybody to advice or list an unknown token but I will advice you to follow some exchanges on twitter for latest added projects, then you can make findings about them either to invest or not. My take
it's up to you, but I suggest you better invest in popular altcoins and good value like ETH. You can also invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the best value. very risky to invest in new altcoins because the ability to compete in the market has not been tested.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

dont select too much undervalued coins. select coins in top 10-20 ranked in CMC. then check about team information, roadmap and other info. check reviews in google. then decide your coin/coins. anyway be diversified and invest in 5 to 10 coins to get safe returns.
Set your plan and make sure that you really find some time before deciding where to invest, knowledge about the project will give a good edge
as it is really much easier to decide when you've got full knowledge about projects that you will going to invest with, keep enhancing your skills
and find projects that you think that will gained enough attentions investors will always have a same mindset to gained from their investment.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

You choose a risky option, what you need to know in my opinion if you are interested in newly released tokens is that you have a good analysis, you know in the ICO many  that spread the FUD, and my advice you must understand feedback, management token, developer and information about what the ICO wants to do in the future according to the map wheel (Q1, Q2 and Q3).

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

Ethereum is good coin to hold in cryptocurrency because of it's potentisl and the interest that majority of cryptocurrency investors and traders havein the coin! Many project have succesfully launched on ethereum platform and many will still launch in the future and this  will make ethereum more valuable!

akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

If you want to invest in altcoin it would be better if you choose an altcoin that has good potential, not a new altcoin, for example ethereum, this coin has special features and is widely known, will not lose if you invest in ethereum

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

The most important thing when choosing a new coin, the team and the product itself, if it is a fundamental idea with a strong team, then you can consider a coin for long term investment. Unfortunately I can not advise you any coins to buy. My opinion is dangerously long to keep new coins, better keep them for exchange in case of danger immediately sell.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

If you are looking to invest in a not so known coin then I would advise you to pick doge, I mean it is not exactly an unknown coin but it is not exactly popular to. I am reading through the comments and all I see is people dancing around the topic and not even giving you an actual coin to invest in. This is the coin I would pick for you to invest in.

mas_11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Be careful while investing in ICOs. First, invest your time, not money, to understand what the business is doing and what are the perspectives. So, invest in something you understand.
There is also an option of gaining some altcoins without investing. For instance, you can find here several ways of doing so: https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

You should make sure that you have done your part before investing in any ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team. I am sure you are aware that most ICO this year failed due to the current market situation. If you are willing to take the risk, go and invest.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

hmm.. selecting coin in top 10-20 limits your profit.  We all know that coins listing on that range is already established, meaning the growth won't be explosive as those as still establishing their market.  I do agree that it is very important to check the team information, their credibility and ability to deliver the project plus their project development.

I believe if one wants the maximum profit it is best to invest in project that is still establishing its market since there is more possibility to acquire them in much cheaper prices.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

For me it is definitely Pchain, they have good marketing strategy, test net and existing partnersheeps.
This is my choice and I want to hold it and suggest it to you.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

Personally I will recommend CST , a coin from cryptosolartech , It's a mining industry which is using solar for their power so it's very sure that this coin will be on top someday , as of now the price of CST coin is .0169 .
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

At the beginning of the year, I wanted to buy many coins I liked, but by the end of the year, I changed my mind. Now I wouldn't recommend you to invest, it's better to wait for better times. Don't lose your money, save it. And you'll thank me)

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

The developers are the most important aspect of a coin, even if the idea is not that original if the execution of the project is flawless then you can make a lot of money with a coin that is relatively new, however it will be a mistake to invest in only one coin, you need to diversify your investment in case something goes wrong with one of the coins in which you invested.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

You need find project where team working hard to make coin /token valueable not just want to go Binance dump and go ,i can suggest DeepOnion as priject like that for more info you can check youself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: