Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1692 times)
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

One of the most important factors that you have to look at when you are investing in a new coin is the kind of product that they are offering, you have to be able to make sure that it is a project that you can trust to be around for the long term. There is a lot of projects out there which have product that they can not use to do anything and that affects the price of the coin negatively

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Get those aldaine which person you think is promising. I think that this factor is a guarantee of success. I don't even know which coin to use as an example to show you that this industry is thriving.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.
To choose which coin is good to invest would be to check on the project, does many people utilizing that project or the project has a possibilities to be implemented for daily need.
And also check on the market volume, does it has a big transaction volume or not.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

I would suggest to, you just have first some research in regards to your choices of coins so that you would not regret on loosing your profits. You may check the top 20 coins in the coin market so that you have ideas on selecting the best. Read and study first before go for a decision so that you would success.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

I hope that the best altcoin is going to recover its price finally. I am speaking about Ethereum and I believe in this coin because it is the most used crypto currency on the market, ICOs are using it for collecting funds and the community members for their financial transactions among the industry.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

I hope that the best altcoin is going to recover its price finally. I am speaking about Ethereum and I believe in this coin because it is the most used crypto currency on the market, ICOs are using it for collecting funds and the community members for their financial transactions among the industry.
if you give time to Ethereum, I'm sure you will get benefits that are comparable to your waiting. Ethereum is a coin that continues to be developed so it won't die now so you don't need to panic. we all years if Ethereum is not a coin that can be underestimated.

Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

I think the most explicit example altcoin, which has achieved success is Ethereum. He grew up just incredible numbers for such coins. I think that until that he is the only such coin
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

If that coins will be pure utility token that was nice and buy now before its too late. Because once the token are so useful you can earn many profits. And at least that coins are for the long term project not only for gaining profit. And before to invest make some investigation like monitoring the market cap and if the token has many traders. That's all
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Nowadays there are a lot of altcoins in the market in different niches and there are a % of them that have a bright future if you are looking for a fast profit you've better look in small-cap coins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

The recent market is very depressed. I can't see any good altcoin. If I choose to invest in altcoin, I will choose coins with strong community support, and the technicians of the team are also very important.
But you also have to work very hard to find new ways, because your support or your team's technicians can trick you if you do not. Do not let that happen, you need to make efforts, do not let people shoulder on your behalf. Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

If you are looking for an obscure token and would likely rise in future than the chance of you losing your invsetment is very high, the current market is a good opportunity to buy the dip especially the  top 10 coins, not all of them would make the next leap but they have a better chance than the unknowns and untested project. I believe BTC will still hit $50k but don't know when
No one knows when. Well, investing in unknown tokens is also necessary. This is one of the elements to diversification. Invest 5 % of your deposit in coins that can give 500 % growth. I think it can be good profit

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

each coin has its own “fans” who are sure of its guaranteed success who fanatically promote it
To create an objective opinion, it is worth viewing reviews or predictions about coins, for example, on YouTube or in special blogs - and choose the ones you like most to buy

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

Invest in EOS - it will definitely have a bright future, especially if problems begin with Ethereum. And do not tell me thanks)

silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Altcoin for the future Huh

I think if you are a new here in cryptocurrency and want to invest for future the best choose for you is BTC and ETH.
If you want to start invest in altcoin you must learn how market work, don't just buy than you just get a loss.
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

It is a bad idea. Believe me. Many ICOs have been scam lately.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

To invest, you need to choose those coins or the project you are sure of, or the amount that you don’t mind losing.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

In the present market 2 coins comes to my mind according to your requirement I feel they both have good future because their developers are very active and already listed their coin on exchanges. I am talking about Pundi (NPXS) and BABB (BAX) even these both coins are quite cheap in term of price one can easily afford to buy. I already bought these coins just because of active developers that is really serious about their projects. Even they give regular updates about their coins on their dedicated telegram group. In the end choice is all yours and due diligence.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

This is a complicated issue and it is usually recommended that you buy some coins with technical strength. They may not be very good now, because the coins developed by technicians are usually lacking in their marketing. For example SEM. But such coins need to be invested by whales in order to get crazy growth.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

If you really want us to help you, then you should also give us the name of the coin and website so that you can get the best help!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Almost ICO fall below ICO price because bear market. If you want to invest, you should choose ICO that has product. This proves that the project is transparent and can be developed in the future

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: