Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1684 times)
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

You cannot easily determine the alts with its value, because its always flactuating on its price. Even ethereum the most famous alts mostly operated in the crypto market is flactuating going up and down. As we notice theres so many pump alts now and its confusing either it pump or dump, its relay always on the market situation.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Pay attention to the idea of a platform that develops this coin. If it seems interesting and necessary for our world, then this is good. If we really need this idea, it will move forward successfully.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

You should read the whitepaper and understand if this project is for you. It does not matter how perspective the token is for others, if you do not like this coin much and invest only for getting profits. Find some coins in what you believe and add them to your portfolio.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

Just chill out things will sort themselves out
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

I hope that the best altcoin is going to recover its price finally. I am speaking about Ethereum and I believe in this coin because it is the most used crypto currency on the market, ICOs are using it for collecting funds and the community members for their financial transactions among the industry.
if you give time to Ethereum, I'm sure you will get benefits that are comparable to your waiting. Ethereum is a coin that continues to be developed so it won't die now so you don't need to panic. we all years if Ethereum is not a coin that can be underestimated.

Yes man, why do I see so many people are worried and underestimated ETH, it is currently the best project in the current altcoin. With a variety of dapp systems, large communities and many talented developers are supporting this project. These are the reasons I continue to believe in ETH
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

Can't really make a suggestion because of the look on the market situation it's difficult to tell which is best to invest in and not loose funds. I would suggest you hold on little bit longer

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

You should evaluate how good the project idea is. How much the product may be in demand in the future. You should also look at the project team.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

I would say that if you have big money - invest in bitcoin - coin number one> if you have a little less - thereum is coin number two.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

isn't better to choose investments in established coins from on selecting a recent release. the new coin of the new release does not yet have the confidence definitely and even it falls steadily falling when entering into the market. If you are interested then see the developer team behind them it is important to be able to determine the path of crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Factors you need to consider is in the whitepaper. Check the features the token have and check the future plans of the developer for the token. If they plan to fork it then it's good. If they plan to develop it further, then it's better. If they have no plans for it in the future, then stay away from it no matter what.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:11:34 AM

To he honest, we can't blindly following every other person's steps in cryptocurrency.
Digging information our self would be the best things to do, cause usually when we follow every other person's steps and that failed, we will end up blaming  another person and that is not the way to learn the cryptocurrency world.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

You should consider following factors:

1) People behind the project. Check their previous work and if they have experience in crypto.

2) What are the unique aspects of the project you are going to invest into.

3) Growth of coin in past few months.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

Well, you asked awhile ago so you have probably already invested, but here is my opinion anyway if it helps.
STAY AWAY from any of the top 20 coins.
80% of them have had no development progress and going absolutely nowhere.
In just 6 months time, you will see the top 50 be totaly different than what it is now.

If you are looking for something a little more reassusing, than you can go for things like exchange tokens or smart contract platforms.
If you are looking to do something more risky but with potential reward, than you can pick up a recently listed ICO token.
Most of these have dropped below their ico price so you can get them really cheap.

Of course, you can always just to stable coins like tether.
You just set up a buy order for .95 cents, when it fills, list it right away fro $1.

laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

This is a good idea, but it requires your professional knowledge to be sufficient, rather than listening to others. In many cases, the project will exaggerate the words, so you must have a way to identify the value of the coin, otherwise blind investment will lead to bankruptcy.

marshalljp
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

Time in the market always beats timing the market.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

To see coins that have a bright future is very difficult but you can see about a month if you can understand the information that experts or developers provide, as last month I saw some crypto experts debating on one social media might be a signal that happened to TRX coin. My advice is that you should not invest before you understand the risks and what causes the crypto market to change.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

To see coins that have a bright future is very difficult but you can see about a month if you can understand the information that experts or developers provide, as last month I saw some crypto experts debating on one social media might be a signal that happened to TRX coin. My advice is that you should not invest before you understand the risks and what causes the crypto market to change.
The future of coins is depend on the activeness of the project, from road show, seminar attended and many more activities. On this thing, you will measure how dedicated the team or even those who support on one project. This market is not an easy one, but full of opportunity to deal with. Just make sure you know what is this kind of battle to avoid a lot of losses and to aim profit ahead.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

It is very hard for me to name any newly released coins that worth investing. I don't trust new coins right away unless they have some serious people and platform behind them what happens rarely. It is complicated to spot that new altcoin that has a potential out of this crazy amount of scams.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

I believe that investments in reliable cryptocurrencies are now one of the most profitable and useful areas for work. But in each case it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of the project in order to minimize its risks. Personally, I recommend beginners to invest money in the most reliable coins.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

I am sure that it is better for beginners to start working with reliable coins. For example, bitcoin or altcoins from the top-20. Moreover, now is the ideal time for profitable investments, while the prices of most coins are at their minimum level. Part of the money can also be invested in the purchase of new coins with good development potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: