Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me?  (Read 1682 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

Double check the white paper. If it seens they have a solid plan years ahead of the release of the token, then invest. Never be blinded by short sighted terms and pricing. I invest in PRL before and it went from good to bad real quick because I held too long and the developers were just utterly idiots.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Only two factors can tell about the project perspectives: product and team. Team should consist of famous members of crypto society and product should be easy to use for common people
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

The value of the altcoin is often difficult to judge. Some altcoins look perfect. Investors are easily deceived. If you are a newbie, I recommend not considering ICO investments. You can invest in mainstream coins.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

The value of the altcoin is often difficult to judge. Some altcoins look perfect. Investors are easily deceived. If you are a newbie, I recommend not considering ICO investments. You can invest in mainstream coins.
trading on the market is indeed the best way to invest because it is safer and can be quickly profitable. different from investing in ICO which takes a long time to be able to enjoy it and has a big risk because there are many ICOs that fail.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

You need to look at the team and the project itself, as well as its documents, a very good example of such a coin could be Countinghose!
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

You need to do a deep research on the team, project structure and possible useability and competition... at this point I would put all my money on the top-50 coins... the market is not good risky investments and most of the projects that are araising at the moment are more focused in copying other ideas and grabbing a piece of the pie... there are always good new projects, but finding them among the chaos we have fallen into will not be an easy task

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

I think those coins that are in the top 30 I think they are reliable and they can bring a lot of money, so I think they can be bought now

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

actually current bear market situation is not stable. daily falling continue. we are don't know what can do market at future. topper 100 good coin also falling every day. so my opinion if you interested to crypto, just wait and follow the bear market. if you see any good news can invest and earn profit.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

I would suggest you those currency that has a great popularity in the community that they always suggest to you in you first investments to offer. And I think the common factors that I am very interested in investing is their products and their team services to help you with the situations were they can get you better.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

It is not easy to find sure winners among very new coins. For new investors, it is better and safer to invest in top ranked coins on coinmarketcap.com first.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

cardano and ripple. simple, a coin or token needs support and funds to develop their project for the better. if one of the support or funds disappears, the project will fail. and cardano and ripple have both aspects to make it grow even more.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:27:52 AM

I am interested to invest on a not well known coin and newly released, what are the factors I need to consider to take a look to know if this coin has a bright future?

Can you give an example of a altcoin that you think will have a good value in the future and why? please give your explanation.

I will give you one, try to invest on IRX, how can I say so? because of their team. Team member plays a very vital role in the development of the project and since Iron X is very good, its token is also promising just like that, and you can expect some profits in the future.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:34:07 AM

It is difficult to determine whether a new coin has potential or not because this does require proper analysis, it would be better if you invest in a clear coin, for example ethereum or eos, because the two altcoins have good potential for investment
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

It seems to me that now it is better for newbies to work with reliable coins that have already proved their value and excellent potential for development. Now prices are at a minimum, so you can make profitable investments. Also, approximately 10% of the money can be invested in the purchase of new and promising coins.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Investing in good coins is always a useful and profitable direction. But you need to understand the difficulty of choosing the right coins. Even experienced and successful investors occasionally make mistakes when choosing cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I recommend distributing investments in the purchase of various coins, carefully studying the ideas, technologies and prospects of selected projects.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

I think if you looking for new coin with bright future, better looking on the developers team. I am believe developers team hold the key to success on the project. Beside that, i think we should consider what company behind the project. Like RavenCoin, its open source but like medici venture interesting to invest on this project
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:44:00 PM

At this current market situation,i think much better to invest in coins which is quite stable thaan the newly one. But you can't prove if the coins has a potential or not if you didn't try but ofcourse you need to take all the risk. Much better to do some research by your own and not rely on the coment or suggestion of others.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:32:04 PM

You have to see the function of the platform they are developing. Is the platform influential for cryptocurrency, or global economic development. If so, then the coin will have a high value so the price can increase in the near future.
in my opinion, even though it is like that but it will affect market development, if the market is stable and can move well, of course good coins will increase rapidly.
people can only advise and cannot help excessively, and it is not easy to trust someone you don't know in detail.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:52:40 PM

Well it's interesting you seeking for a fresh project with good potentials I think that is quite advisable
You can try checking the white paper, the team and the idea
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:03:24 PM

Well it's interesting you seeking for a fresh project with good potentials I think that is quite advisable
You can try checking the white paper, the team and the idea

There were so many ICO project in this community, there are so many scammed project also.
Even an ICO has a good whitepaper and a team in the internet, you can't tell it is a good to invest in.
THere are some who made noise in the social media but still run the money of the investors.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀