Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we limit members in one campaign?  (Read 1507 times)
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

To limit the number of participants in one company can the company that holds the ICO, but the company benefits from a large number of participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

Some bounty campaigns are limiting thier participants and I don't know what's the reason behind it ,it could be the rewards are limited .

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Some bounty campaigns are limiting thier participants and I don't know what's the reason behind it ,it could be the rewards are limited .
In the company where participation is limited to willing all users, as they know about what rewards you can count. This is renowned for attracting skilled residents. I think just the organizer of the bounty of the company care about their community and their future profits.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Dear all,
Sorry for any inconvenience for this topic,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
So a question here: Should we limit members in one campaign?
(maybe depend on the bonus value of that campaign)
What are your thinking?
Please share…

It's the bounty managers prerogative to decide regarding that matter perhaps it is in favor of them if two many participants joining the campaign, and we have no rights to impose limits the number of members participating.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

Most of the experienced mangers will try to limit the number of people in each campaign category, to maximize the profit for each individual. Where as if there is no limit of members to join, then it ultimately affects the bounty hunters rather than company and may be termed as exploitation of individuals as they might be working for pennies. So, always find a campaign where number of members are limited to gain more profit.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

It is up to the campaign manager and the team developer.
But ICO team want to have numbers of participants as much as possible.

they want people to come and join and spread the words all over the world to get more investors.
too many participants on a campaign will limit our earnings but we should also think about the team case.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Dear all,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
What are your thinking?
Please share…

I think many who follow bounty projeck it is better for investment development on the project, for a little bounty prize, I think it depends on the bounty that we follow also depends on the quality of each of us, that's just my opinion

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

Of course every bounty participant want to take part in limited campaing,  but for project it means less awareness for the same money. It is not that effective for them.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

For developers it is not advantageous to limit the number of participants. The more participants, the better for ICO
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

That is why we can easily differentiate the bounty on bounties section and services section signature campaign. Most of bounties expect the spammers to be part of the project and they just to show off through out this forum.
But that does not matter for project. If the project has been comes to reputed manager that will refined the way we look the project.
There are successful bounty campaign managers. They takes the project with the right hand to promote. That way of approaching will be needed in every bounty campaigns.
The requirement should be more stringent because you don't want low quality help with your project. I believe they should start looking at merits too in combination with rank, that may help them decipher the good posters from the wannabe good. But that is only if they can offer out some merits, because some people are definitely under-merited and vice versa.

eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

I think that entirely resides with the campaign manager. Productive campaigns have plenty or more participants to spread the
word out. Advertisement like campaigning is made more reliable and as efficient with more members working hard to get the
job done. Though there's a point here in limiting members but that decision still befalls on the campaign leader and manager.
It may be vague to say but it does raise the question of the need to limit members, is it so that the pay would be better and bigger?
That would seem greedy.. would this benefit everybody and bounties as well? At any rate as long as the campaign produces
wonderful results then any method or limit would be deemed acceptable I guess.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

I think it is necessary for those who make bonuses like us. And some bounty programs put limits on that. But the managers do not seem to like it very much. They need to promote as much as possible.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

yups there shd definitely be limits, in fact, some campaigns do set the limits for each type of participant, and useful/fair bounty aggregators like https://bountyhive.io already sets very reasonable limits for each type of campaign. fuss-free in the sense that all reports are automatically tracked too...

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

In terms of social media campaign, it is only appropriate if there are many members who will join. The purpose of social media campaign is to advertise the ICOs and the projects so more people will be able to read and hear all about the said project. This way, the project can attract interested investors.

In terms of signature campaign, I think it is better if the number of applicants will be limited. This way, we can lessen the spam in the forum, as well posts that are inappropriate and not constructive. (spam) The more the members a signature campaign has, the more the probability that they'll just post anything they want just to reach the quota of the week.

Therefore, limiting the numbers of people who join campaigns really depends on what campaign is being held.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Yes, I think the amount of campaign participant should be limited but only with signature campaign. With other bounty campaign like social media, I think it's no needed cause social media campaign often received lower share than signature so we only need to limit number of participant of signature bounty campaign only and there are already some bounty campaigns limit their participant in signture bounty.

A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

In terms of social media campaign, it is only appropriate if there are many members who will join. The purpose of social media campaign is to advertise the ICOs and the projects so more people will be able to read and hear all about the said project. This way, the project can attract interested investors.

In terms of signature campaign, I think it is better if the number of applicants will be limited. This way, we can lessen the spam in the forum, as well posts that are inappropriate and not constructive. (spam) The more the members a signature campaign has, the more the probability that they'll just post anything they want just to reach the quota of the week.

Therefore, limiting the numbers of people who join campaigns really depends on what campaign is being held.

Thanks for your sharing,
I think your idea should be considered, but i have a little diffrent with you.

I thinks, forum should be open and welcome everyone join and share. This will good for all because the forum manager are still monitoring and controlling all content of posts very well. Forum are opening under well monitoring. So i think needn't limit participants post in forum but control what they post.
About spam on social networks, It doesn't only effect to this forum but also effect to many people in the real life. So i think should limit participants in a big enough number depend on each project.

Thanks
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

with the restrictions in bounty campaign will actually make our income bigger. Because we will get a lot of rewards also. But with the restrictions will also make the promotion is limited, because the goal is to promote products to everyone. If more and more are promoting the more successful the project will be. But I am more happy with the restrictions, so bounty hunter can get a big income.  Smiley
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

Due to the increase in the number of participants in your company, the number of payments decreases, thereby losing interest in participation of the majority of bounty hunters. I think it is necessary to limit the number of participants.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

There is no reason to limit the members of a campaign. If people think that that campaign is really good, then why not let them join. Because it will really be a waste of time joining campaigns that have no future or scams. But it still depends on the project if they want to put a limit on the people who join their campaigns. It will be more challenging if that happens because you don't want to lose the opportunity to join a good campaign.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

If a bounty limits their participants that would only mean more workload for the members that joined the project. And I think that is one of the reasons bounty managers open boubties to as much participants of the bounty. Think about it no ones is going to agree to a work that has a haevy workload with a pay that has an unknown value. That is why they are splitting up the workload to many people as they could with minimal workload so that the members that joined the campaign will have equal oportunity on the payout depending on their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: