Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we limit members in one campaign?  (Read 1507 times)
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

Dear all,
Sorry for any inconvenience for this topic,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
So a question here: Should we limit members in one campaign?
(maybe depend on the bonus value of that campaign)
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Yes, i think the Admin of campaign should give a rule to limit the numbers of member to take part the campaign. Why? Because after a long time (such as 2,3 months) to join the campaign if the lager of members already join it means that rate (ratio stakes convert to tokens) very small, , unhappy. Result: we work hard but we get a small rewards. To improve rewards I think the admin should limit the number of members to submit the campaign. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

The limit of bounty members to make more money than having multiple members. But for the project manager, they want to have as many members as possible so their project will be more widely advertised on the forum. From my personal point of view, I would like the bounty project to be limited to 100 members only, and the rank is from Full Member upwards.

vanductam

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Dear all,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Yes, I agree with you, we should do that!
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

IMHO, I'd say we limit the number of participants on bounty campaigns like 100 per campaign and have a merit requirement for each one of them so that it will help on reducing the spam that the admins and mods are trying to eradicate. I've been to a lot of bounty campaigns and whatever I choose at first, I know that this will be worth to invest my time with but in the end, after a lot of particpants joined, I only get a little amount of tokens which is veery frustrating.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

Yes, as a bounty hunter, it would be more profitable to limit participants for social media bounties, but then it might not be profitable to the bounty manager or the team.

The goal of hunters is to market the project to potential investors, but it's left for the bounty manager to be able to know when the progress of the fund raised so to know when he would limit participants.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

I definitely agree on this. Most fb and twitter campaign are being useless because of the number of participants. You are doing too much work and investing much of your time but you will earn little because the bounty do not increase even there are lots of participant. I recommend limiting the participants and focusing on the quality of the work.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

No dounbt that some bounty campaigns r limiting thier participants and I don't know what's the reason behind it, it could be the rewards r limited.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

We have a different point of view with ico organizers, they want their projects to be scattered and known to as many people as possible, consequently rewards for bounty participants to be limited. While the bounty participants want to get a big wage. To overcome this you should find a bounty that gives great results. There is a bounty that gives estimation with dollar value. Try to find a bounty that is roughly in line with your expectations. So much bounty is going on right now.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

See its not in our hands to limit the number of participants in a single bounty campaign as manager appointed by the team could do so or the team behind ICO if they are managing single handidly.But what i think is limiting the number of members can increase the profit and number of tokens we get and not every person who don't have knowledge can join that project.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

For the participants point of view, the idea to limit the number of participants is good to us since we can get bigger shares of rewards, but the final decision is from the developer side as many participants can make hype to their ico and that what they wanted to spread their ico all over the world. As for me, I will not join once it already crowded to give way to those early participants.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Yes, sometimes there are a lot of people in the projects. how they work is not very clear, everyone wants to grab his piece more. for me, this is very strange, maybe it's true if a large team is not a promising project.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

See its not in our hands to limit the number of participants in a single bounty campaign as manager appointed by the team could do so or the team behind ICO if they are managing single handidly.But what i think is limiting the number of members can increase the profit and number of tokens we get and not every person who don't have knowledge can join that project.
If campaign pays stakes then there is no limit for participants because owners will fix one amount and they will share that money equally after finishing the campaign. this is a loss for bounty hunters but if they pay BTC or tokens then they only limit the participants and it is worth for bounty hunters we will receive a good amount of coins.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Yes, it would be good for us. But not good for ICO's. More participants, more ads effect. There is such managers as Yahoo for example, who limit participants, but there is, as always, a big BUT. If Manager will limit participants, he will choose only the best users, from sr.member and above to get better ad effect. So think twice if you realy want it.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Limiting members is a choice entirely up to the campaign manager. Whoever runs the campaign is the one responsible for the number of applicants that may participate within a bounty campaign. While you raise an excellent point, there is not much a bounty hunter can do but either except admission to the campaign or to look elsewhere for bounties.
   One way to gather more rewards would be to take upon more tasks within the campaign. Most campaigns leave a portion of the bounty to creative participants who come up with unique ideas promoting the campaign, whatever that may be.

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

It is not at your discretion to choose how a bounty program should be run. The bounty campaign manager in conjunction with the project team reserve that right. Good project truly attract many bounty participants and in this case, the participants will get very little at the end.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

Strongly agree with your opinion gan, pity that low level as I Jr. member. I only get a little coin, although it's great follow the signature campaign
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

More and more people who follow bounty projects and make income from bounty smaller especially social media campaign. So memnag needs to limit the bounty participants so that we can get the appropriate results after we do everything. If we do not miss out on a bounty project, we can still stop the others. Because there are so many bounty projects in this forum. happy hunting and good luck Smiley
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Perhaps it is also good to do. several projects have already been doing so if you ever noticed. In addition, if you open the bountyhive platform, the project there are also limiting the number of their participants.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

Well, the decision is in the company's hands, and the company will do what is beneficial itself. Limiting is not good for them, because they want to reach a broader crowd.
So I dont think so, you should be happy for your easy money.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Actually we means the forum members right,we can't do anything in these case because the project needs as much as promotions to become more successful so they never limits the participants whatsoever,if you want high bonus from campaign join on the campaign with less participants or in the signature campaigns where the spots are very limited.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████