Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we limit members in one campaign?  (Read 1507 times)
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Dear all,
Sorry for any inconvenience for this topic,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
So a question here: Should we limit members in one campaign?
(maybe depend on the bonus value of that campaign)
What are your thinking?
Please share…

there are of course some bounty projects that limit the number of bounty participants for their campaigns, for example, the number of signature campaign participants is limited to 300 participants, to 1000 social media participants and so on. it aims to limit the scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Dear all,
Sorry for any inconvenience on this topic,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow is my thinking:
There are some projects attract so many participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has the limited bonus. The result, bonus that each participant receives from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
(maybe depending on the bonus value of that campaign)
What is your thinking?
Please share…

I think the same thing. Because I think it is very necessary to limit participants to all campaigns. If the campaign limits the participants and the allocation is not too large. Of course, we get not too small and in accordance with what we do. This is also to avoid the number of participants who spam. As more and more participants are also spam. So it should be limited.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

Have you seen the table of bounty programs of the TokenSuite team? There are no restrictions and they are packed with a huge number of bots and scams, duplicating data with incorrect purse addresses. This command fills the table very well, but they need to limit the number of participants.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

Dear all,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
What are your thinking?
Please share…

It depends cause for guys which are joining campaign it is worst when it has a lot of participants but for guys which are making campaign it is better thanks to bigger spam and bigger ad of their project.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 09:39:34 AM by A.SanchezNo7

Have you seen the table of bounty programs of the TokenSuite team? There are no restrictions and they are packed with a huge number of bots and scams, duplicating data with incorrect purse addresses. This command fills the table very well, but they need to limit the number of participants.

Yes, I have seen. but i hope there are not too many participants in a campaign.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

I think your concerns are well shared. The marketing/bounty is primarily an effort to get attention and attract prospects that could hopefully pick interest in the project and invest. It is a no brainer that good projects attract more bounty participants, but the outcome can be managed by the campaign managers through various ways. For instance, this is obtainable in bounty0x, a cap is allocated and counts down from the start till the cap is exhausted. This makes it more targeted if each campaign plan out and know exactly to what extent they want the marketing. I have seen bounty campaigns with a very low cap lasting 15 weeks and participants getting average of 20$ to 60$ after 15 weeks (poor).
Siriska

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

I think that the number of participants in 1000 people in social companies will be sufficient. In the subscription companies will be optimal for 200 people. Why recruit 10 000 people with a reward of $ 5? it's funny

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

I think that the number of participants in 1000 people in social companies will be sufficient. In the subscription companies will be optimal for 200 people. Why recruit 10 000 people with a reward of $ 5? it's funny
Because it is all about advertisement and visibility. Almost no one cares what participants will post, what matters to them is signature visibility and to get as many participants they can.
In my opinion, participants should be smarter and when they see there are already lots people in these bounties they should look for another bounty, but that is just me.
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 03:46:08 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Dear all,
Thank you all of you for sharing idea in this topic.

Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

yes must limit, the result of the sale is not necessarily exhausted, a project must be really compact in taking decisions in limiting members
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Most bounty don't limit their participants as they want a bigger community and also if you find many participants on that ico, a sign that it's a good bounty. Yes it should be limited to 2k participants only but we have no choice as those developers wants many participants for advantage to them. As bounty hunters we should not join once we find out that it's already crowded to respect those early participants.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
tolgahanuzun

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Yes, it seems to me that in order to bounty companies live on, it is necessary to limit the number of participants in them. Otherwise, in the future, the quality of such bounties will be simply awful. Money and time will be lost both by participants and organizers of the bounty.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

normally in some project they always have limited numbers of participant, so once that exert number is reached they don't longer accept participant again.
but for that not withstanding they have to limit numbers of participant in a single campaign so we that can gain enough token, i know some managers can not do because they want there project to hit as possible to the market which people are spreading on so many platforms.
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

Limiting participants will be a good thing for the bounty hunters, but not good for ico, as they need to forecast the number of participants who will survive till the end of the bounty campaign which means more work for the team.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

I think it's worth limiting the number of participants in bounty companies, since you get really cheap pays. Assume up to 500 people at least.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

This type of conversation has been held many times before also on this forum and some bounty managers have restricted the number of participants in a single campaigns based on the past work as they dont want any scams.This means the less the members greater will be rewards for the selected members.Now most of the people also avoid ICO with greater number of participants as they think it can be scam but its all in the hand of bounty manager.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

limiting the number of participants that many gift managers have done, restricting the social media community to the lack of project promotion, can affect the achievement of ico itself,
so again all managers' decisions can determine because the token allocation for the prize remains the same
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

I am categorically against the introduction of any new restrictions. This forum should always give the right of choice. You now have the right to choose to participate in any ICO project or not to participate. If there are restrictions on the number of participants in the generosity campaign, there will be no such choice. On the other hand, the ICO team is not interested in this limitation. On the participants of the generosity campaign, they allocate a certain percentage of their new tokens and they are interested, on the contrary, in a large number of participants who will advertise and promote their project.

The limit on the number of participants in the generosity campaign and even the number of participants of the same rank is introduced by ICO in case of payment of generosity in bitcoin or ethereum, or linked to the dollar or euro.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

I do not see the need to impose any restrictions on the number of participants in the ICO generosity campaign. If someone worries that he will get little payment, he may not participate in this ICO campaign and choose another. They are now held very much and quite often only a few dozen people are involved, if we consider the campaign signature. Recently, this forum has introduced and so many restrictions, and above all the restrictions associated with the introduction of the system of merit.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

I think that it is necessary to introduce limits for the campaign of social networks. Spam will not give much for the project, but many hunters will simply lose interest in these projects

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: