Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we limit members in one campaign?  (Read 1507 times)
shinas

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Undoubtedly, limiting the number of participants would have a positive effect on the promotion of the project and on the reward of each participant. You could even limit by rank, as do some bounty managers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

Dear all,
Sorry for any inconvenience for this topic,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
So a question here: Should we limit members in one campaign?
(maybe depend on the bonus value of that campaign)
What are your thinking?
Please share…

I think limiting participants in bounty companies is the right decision. From this win both bounty participants and its organizers.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

to limit members seems unlikely, as more people join, the better the project will be.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

Undoubtedly, limiting the number of participants would have a positive effect on the promotion of the project and on the reward of each participant. You could even limit by rank, as do some bounty managers.
in any case, the restriction appears not only at the beginning of the company's Bounty, But also during the Bounty campaign. Such an example can be given by Bounty company Jimbi, where not only began to limit the number of participants several times after a certain time, but also began to reduce the reward for the work done for each week.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Dear all,
I’ve ever joined some bounty campaigns and get some tokens. Bellow are my thinking:
There are some projects attract so much participants, although that means the project is very interesting but it has limited bonus. Result, bonus that each participant receivers from the campaign very small. A lot of participants in one campaign has made so many spams on social networking….
What are your thinking?
Please share…

Limiting participants in a campaign is not new. It's done by some bounty platforms but it's not technically possible in the forum to count the participants. Bitcointalk should find a way to do it to make bounties more effective.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

The main purpose of a bounty campaign is to attract the attention of potential investors to the project but not to reward bounty hunters. The reward is only to motivate bounty hunters to help spread word about the project. You have to be selective in the kind of bounty you join.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

I think that ICO's won't go for it because it's profitable for bounty hunters, but not for the projects.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

Well this is sounds unfair for the others but real talk we are aquiring the exact reward that we are aiming for. And how can we recieve a bigger amount of token if there is full of participants? For me i was favor for the limits of participants in each bounty.
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

This is interesting topic to discuss....
for us bounty hunters, it's really needed to limit participants to maximize our earning, but to team that doing ICO/project, they need as much as participants to promote their project....
But lately, too many participants joined, and what makes me so upset, many of them are scammers/bounty fraud, doesn't follow rules and try to cheating
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

Yes. I always like to participate in a campaign with limited participants if not the reward will be noting at the end of the campaign. If some did a bigger task and the reward is lesser I think this is not encouraging
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Dear all,
What are your thinking?
Please share…

No that not a good idea...  Bounty campaign is created for everone...  Well we have our own freedom as a crypto user to participate in the bounty project we want... And if we limit it is just like we are a selfish person...  Everyone deserve it...  It is our choice to participate even we think we will get a little reward o:our participation...  Much better if lots of bounty campaign created than limiting participants....
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

yes you really should be in a campaign should limit the existing participants because if too many participants the results obtained to be not good and bad now there are bounty social media like facebook and twitter broken because too many participants.

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

too many participants indeed affect the results we will get, the more participants the tokens we get will also be less, but everyone is entitled to join in bounty and earn income from bounty
EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

The problem here is the result. I think that bounty is an indispensable component in the promotion and marketing. Therefore, depending on the purpose of a project or the allocation of rewards, there are times that limit the number of participants to achieve the best results.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Huge participants in a campaign will result to less rewards that they will get. If a bounty is only required 150 members in each category , partipants will get high stakes and big rewards after the campaign.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Huge participants in a campaign will result to less rewards that they will get. If a bounty is only required 150 members in each category , partipants will get high stakes and big rewards after the campaign.

This you have shared about the conclusion what you get as a payment mate but it is all upon the requirement of client who want their campaign run on this forum mate. Please check the requirements and rules to be participate in this campaign mate.

Please review all that will it work or not! Then you can apply for it. If you want to participate in any bounty signature campaign please refer the project well and participate in this signature campaign mate.
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

In general,
With many many things that we shared in this topic, we know that a limitation of participants in a bounty campaign will help to distribute members to diffrent campaign. This thing is better for bounty hunters. But it is too hard for project managers who always need more and more participants for advertisement.
Dear everyone, if you have more solution for this issue, please share it.
Thank you so much!
golovach.2018@mail.ru

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

I am for limiting the number of participants. This gives us the opportunity to earn more. When we participate in a project with a large number of people, the earnings are small.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

To be honest, being an bounty hunters means to solve a lot of issues like searching the real projects that wont become scam eventually. And I think members limit is needed for both sides profit.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

Most organizers of bounty campaigns limit the number of participants so that you can split the pool normally. Sometimes i miss good campaigns and it's a pity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: