Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great believers that bitcoin will survive?!  (Read 648 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

Yes, I do believe that Bitcoin will survive down the road because it is something that has potential to transform the way we live in the financial sector. It gave us the blockchain technology which is the single best invention of this decade in my opinion. However, we are still in the early phase of the development and we need to work on a lot of things to make it user-friendly. I think that the next decade is going to share this century when it comes to bitcoin/blockchain on a global scale.
The belief formed can affect the amount of demand for bitcoin, so it can affect the price. As you say, bitcoin offers many very favourable changes for the advancement of mankind.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

of course i really really agree bitcoin will survive until last sunrise of the world if the internet connection are continue working using by new computerized technology bitcoin  still standing as strong crypto currency.
we should know bitcoin price is still in good condition even in the lower price just wait the price will come huge again into the marketcap.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..
Before I'm also that type of bullish person but we have to get close to the reality and more possible price. $1,000,000 can happen but we don't know when it will. I've been always calm even the market started to annoy everybody due to it's down fall.
Indeed it will survive!
Bitcoin doesn't need to survive, it has already overcome and survived a lot of test ever since.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..
Yeah what ever happened im a bitcoin lover supporter and believer that bitcoin will gonna survive so soon

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

I believe BTC has a future and will of course survive. I also believe that there will be significant competition moving forward, and with that comes a lot of volatility.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

of course all believed and believe bitcoin is sure to earn and succesful life assured that I dropped the price I believe it will increase again assured me that we just learn to be patient and keep calm.
I still believe and trust to bitcoin even now the  price is so dipped I believe that bitcoin can survive this kind of challenges and bitcoin win this fight. Bitcoin is a strong currency I believe it and wait it will rise and shine again and give profit and happiness to all his investors.

rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..
I'm still a great believer of bitcoin because I know that it gonna goes up this coming days because I know bitcoin value is not stable
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Yes my mate, i am just staying calm, and holding on my bit coins. and if it reach 1M. then there would be huge party lol. can't wait for that, hope dreams come true very soon.

I am one of those who are a great believer of bitcoin. I know that bitcoin will be something grrat in the mear future. Some still does not realize it now but given bitcoin's nature and character, it is not far that it can be used as an intermational currency.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 11:36:29 AM by filharvey

Yes.Bitcoin has potential of reaching high prices.The main thing which affects its price is the fud which makes its price fall.But we should use this opportunity and buycas much cheaper bitcoins as we can.
I too believe that bitcoin price would increase and just don't care about temporary fluctuations.But such a high ATH of 20,000 dollars during last year due to bitcoin futures could not be expected as it was really an unpredicted rise.

But gradual rise is far better than quick rise and fall.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

If you check the history  of drops and price increase, it's obviously going up. I have faith. Bitcoin will reach 1M USD in 2020.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

After what happening now to the value of btc which is really in downfall situation I'm just really believe and admire to those people that until now are still holding there bitcoin and patiently waiting for it's recovery and rising up again. I'm one of them that really believe to the capability of btc. I know that all the my time and effort will be surely worth it in the near future.Thus, I won't expect anything from it but for sure bitcoin will rising up again and it continuously performing better in the market. There is nothing to worried about because the highest pump is coming..  
I also appreciate the patience and trust of such holders who have not let go off their bitcoin in this dip.  It has really pushed limits of many investors. But only those are capable of keeping bitcoin who truly understand the true strength of bitcoin and its nature. They know that digital market is not going to die and bitcoin is the future of money. One day, it will recover soon and these people will be rewarded.
Without those basic virtues no one will be able to keep investing into bitcoins and at the same time holding for infinite period of time, patience and trust are playing very big role. Yes, it is more important to concentrate more on the value it brings and create and that is the major thing that would keep setting the price higher and not just some FOMO.

I have always believed in the holding of bitcoin and in the future it brings and this is one important thing for me anyway, knowing that the future is already here and we are living it. I have always imagined being a part of the future at an early stage and I am happy I have not missed this one.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

If you own 1 dollar now, you will own 1 dollar in 10 years, but then you could buy half things compared to now.
Said that, how bitcoin would not increase in value thinking at this?

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Well bitcoin price is still great compared by other altcoins, obviously will survive. I know the price of bitcoin is crashed so hard since january 2018 but i'm sure we will reach back to $10k again soon, just believe and hold your bitcoins until the time comes. Actually the price start going up since yesterday, lets hope it will go more.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

I am also the one of those believers that bitcoin will survive. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable so we don't know if the price is going high or falling down. So keep on believing that bitcoin will survive because the downfall of bitcoin's price is regular. Sooner or later it will rise again and we all hope that when it rise, it will never fall again.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

I am the one of those great believers that bitcoin will survive a long time ago. No one can predict what happens of its price because bitcoin is unpredictable so no one will ever know if it is increasing or decreasing this time/years. Stay calm, wait and hold the right time comes and expecting that its price will be double so we need to do it because this is the key to success in life.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

yes I believe in bitcoin it will increase soon, possible in mid year will starting to increase bitcoin, it may happen like in last year so I keep holding and hoping that I double my profit in the end of this year.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Just like mostly in this forum I also strongly believed in the future of bitcoin. Considering that lots of groups that wanted to destroy the bitcoin, its price is still high compared to previous years. Bitcoin will become more useful day after day to every individual. Starting from its purpose as a digital currency which we can pay goods and services through blockchain technology as well as giving rare opportunities to large numbers of people to earn from it.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

No doubt, as the block chain technology grow it will also attain the same grow. It has potential and it will survive. All though it is not necessary that it maintain the same pace all the time.
Blockchain technology is actually here to stay as well as cryptocurrency and nothing is going to be changing that. As long as we keep moving forward, development will keep coming and we will get to see how things will start playing out positively. For now, we may just have to be patient, keep sacrificing while holding and believing that the future is here already.

Still, there is no need expecting too much for a short period, when it is time, the market will recover and we will get to see things change for good.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

I think it's pretty obvious Bitcoin has recovered from a huge milestone which can even cause its price to crash even more. It seems fine now and Rising and many more people are joining back the network soon we will reach the 10k mark and I assume by the next month we can cross 15 k hopefully. On the other hand, I think you are going to face and the milestone soon as the 400 Bitcoins are stolen from the Indian exchange so the hacker will try to withdraw that fund and that can result in a huge decrease in price so everyone be prepared for this crash and make money how much you can before this crash starts.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

I think it's pretty obvious Bitcoin has recovered from a huge milestone which can even cause its price to crash even more. It seems fine now and Rising and many more people are joining back the network soon we will reach the 10k mark and I assume by the next month we can cross 15 k hopefully. On the other hand, I think you are going to face and the milestone soon as the 400 Bitcoins are stolen from the Indian exchange so the hacker will try to withdraw that fund and that can result in a huge decrease in price so everyone be prepared for this crash and make money how much you can before this crash starts.
Are you kidding me? 400 bitcoins can have no effect on the price of bitcoin. The market will not even notice it. Perhaps this exchanger will lose its customers but they will all move to other sites. We clearly are now entering the stage of a bullish trend and bitcoin seeks to price $ 15,000. Nothing can stop him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: