Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:03:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: great believers that bitcoin will survive?!  (Read 645 times)
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

Just like you, I am also a believer of bitcoin and I a always believe tat bitcoin will survive. we don't know how much will it hit when it bounce back but for sure it will hit high and double the price. keep believing , we will be paid off in the end.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

you are really one of those individuals who doesn't know anything about bitcoin's survival yet rather you seek after it.
the truth of the matter is, cost doesn't make a difference at all when you are discussing bitcoin "surviving". what is important is the utility of bitcoin and regardless of whether it is usable. so far bitcoin is the main cryptographic money that is near and has been getting upgrades which are ensuring its future survival as well as.
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

im one of those believers that bitcoin will survive,the price and value of bitcoin will increase as time goes buy,even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price,just stay calm and believe in bitcoin..

I am with you buddy , I believe bitcoin will increase in a couple of months , maybe June or July will pump up , Just wait and see .
Count me in,  I believe bitcoin can survive no matter what. Just like you guys I have high hopes for bitcoin that it will surpass this phase.  It may not be doing well right now,  but in rigjt time it will be as great as before. Every investment faces different crisis, and in times like this I know  investors  will be doubtful and scared that everything will vanished. But we don't have to worry because everything will fall right into place.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Definitely and positively Bitcoin will indeed survive and be restored after its fall. When that recovers we will all be going to be surprised.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Bitcoin believers, hope that bitcoin can become a currency! It may come true in the future!

Blockchain is a very advanced technology revolution, redefining the credit relationship!

The blockchain and some traditional industries will have a new vitality.

BTC will have a very good future!
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

that's what the bitcoin investors need is patience and confidence in the bitcoin belief because by thinking and working positively can give a good impact for bitcoin
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

everyone who understands how blockchain technology works, they will find it easy to get believe about the greatness of bitcoin.

including me, I first recognize bitcoin when it's worth $ 4000. I'm sure that bitcoin has the competence to survive for a long time. even the final purpose of bitcoin is to become a legal digital currency.

and for that reason when the market is bearish, I am always calm and not panicking. I still hold the bitcoin.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Our belief in bitcoin is too great, so the downtrend like the current situation we will always believe bitcoin will high return the price in the future. That is the our hope that will come true, so what we are doing today is to be patient, and to use opportunities like trading. If you take the previous investment, you can switch strategy by trading. But if you do not want to risk holding for long term is the best way. Let the bitcoin price rise again, entrust to time, because time will always answer.
The downtrend is even more like the major point of accumulating for the future. Some may be a bit skeptical to expect the market to fall the more, but I see it as nothing. The only thing that would always pain me is never to have some bucks to buy the dip, as long as I am in a strong market, the future is certain and as long as that is in play, I have no worries.

It is not the first time of seeing a downtrend, and that obviously shows us that bitcoin after recovering from this, is definitely going to be setting a new record.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

I am also a great believer of bitcoin yes right even now low bitcoin i am not hopeless to turn back the bitcoin knowing you will triple the bitcoin price as long as it does not get discouraged just bitcoin confident .
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

bitcoin - the currency that witnessed a 1,800% increase in value in just 2017, which is known to have an unpredictable volatility. In spite of consumers' concerns, digital experts have long-term view on the resilience of bitcoin. Always, investors always want to hold the BTC requires patience and determination. And although the time has not been long enough, bitcoin followers are still feeling quite comfortable because of the fact that bitcoin has never failed to recover from a sharp decline.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

This year it seems like double prices could be achieved as we see that many big investors are having dramatic entry into the bitcoin. There is still three quarters renaming and you never know what will come up next. I mean it could happen that big branded merchandise jump into the industry and move the market even further than expectations. Or some government form Abc country declares the legality just the same way Japan did last year and helped push the market ahead of the time. So all these speculations lead us to only one thing and that says, yes off curse bitcoin will survive and it will pump even harder this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

Im the great believer of bitcoin will survive because I believe in bitcoin even today low bitcoin i do not have a second mind on bitcoin sure i'm here to survive it in the coming times and yet again.
seanskie18

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

I'm one of those people who still believe that bitcoin will survive. So, I'm heartily maintain the efforts for this so that it is still remain and can survive many years. I know if many people continue to participate, to invest and to trade in here it won't be gone. Let's still continue to help bitcoin because we can benefits from here.

hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

For as long as the Internet exists there will always be a Bitcoin. I believe that it's price will rise up again and believe in HODL as it is always up and down with Bitcoin, just learn to be patient and calm.  Smiley
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

even if today the price is too low and not stable,the speculation of others it will pump up in the middle of the year just like last 2017 bitcoin hit the value 1M.. so its possible to hit another 1M or maybe double the price..
There is nothing wrong in having a big dream, but you must have some realistic thought process too, i do not see the price of bitcoin moving to million dollars, if that were to happen we need to see some drastic changes in spending the coins so that people find it so valuable, it need to have some magical powers which is inherent from rest of the investment platform to have those valuation and to see people dump trillions into bitcoin, $50k is a good price in the long term and i hope we will reach there one day.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

I agree with you, when we believe that bitcoin will continue to increase and have a good future then all we have to do is be patient and continue to believe in bitcoin.

mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

We cant predict about bitcoins price by this year but i believe that it will rise up again. I think its possible to hit it like in 2017 and i want to wait for it.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

bitcoin will persist as long as there is much community support for bitcoin and this is the right step so we need more support so bitcoin can continue to live and survive in the world's economy
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Yes true Bitcoin will never stay on current value it will go up but no time frame,Crytpo trading always deals on good or bad news through which supply and demands vary so hope soon it will cross previous record.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

I also believe bitcoin will still exist. lately bitcoin prices have experienced a slight increase in prices, may be bitcoin prices continue to increase.
besides that I do not think bitcoin will die because at this time more and more altcoin is created and bitcoin trading is still going on all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: