Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HealthCare Meets BlockChain  (Read 2826 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I have seen some tweets of this project and I wanted to know more about this SSOT. It seems, SSOT team just started this page. I would like to see reviews feedback from people. I will also check whitepaper.

I have participated in their Airdrop and saw some tweets too. This project seems to be great and I have to check the Whitepaper to get more information.

I just heard of the project today and its sad that i missed the Airdrop, i would have loved to be part of that.

Oh, there was an airdrop. I knew I had heard of SSOT before. I think I participated, I am looking forward to the tokens. they will surely be worth a lot of money someday, SSOT will be a long-term project, so i'll keep the airdrop-tokens long

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

I have seen some tweets of this project and I wanted to know more about this SSOT. It seems, SSOT team just started this page. I would like to see reviews feedback from people. I will also check whitepaper.

I have participated in their Airdrop and saw some tweets too. This project seems to be great and I have to check the Whitepaper to get more information.

I just heard of the project today and its sad that i missed the Airdrop, i would have loved to be part of that.

Oh, there was an airdrop. I knew I had heard of SSOT before. I think I participated, I am looking forward to the tokens. they will surely be worth a lot of money someday, SSOT will be a long-term project, so i'll keep the airdrop-tokens long

I know about this project few days ago and I was looking for bitcointalk thread but could not find it. Here we go.. We are here and looking forward for whole lot of fruitful discussions about the project. Btw, airdrop was open for quite sometime last week and I am lucky to register for it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I know about this project few days ago and I was looking for bitcointalk thread but could not find it. Here we go.. We are here and looking forward for whole lot of fruitful discussions about the project. Btw, airdrop was open for quite sometime last week and I am lucky to register for it.

Too bad it was over; I passed through in airdrop alerts site but did not pay much attention to it. Blockchain for medical is innovative; it so makes sense for medical to go blockchain. The team is looking quite sharp too.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

I have to thank a friend for bringing this project to my attention. I am very interested in medical blockchain projects, they have a big future. I have to read now what they are doing here. A first overview looked very interesting

This is posing to be another good block chain project in the medical sector. Most medical projects that has been organized on the blockchain platform have ended up a success (to the best of my knowledge) and I am pitching this to be one more success.
exalterego

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Personally I am excited to see that blockchain technology is constantly reaching a wide variety of spheres of human life.
Now it's not just about a reliable currency as it used to be a couple of years ago - its the technology that powers gaming, gambling, medical research, healthcare, etc.
I will monitor this very project and I hope that you guys will make the best of it Wink

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Interesting to see a health care ICO with some solid plans and not just a pie in the sky idea. As the others said sad I missed the airdrop but since theirs an ico still means we can get in at a good rate. I’m interested to read more on how the team will work towards meeting regulatory standards for medical data, the possibilities are huge once they get through the red tape
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Personally I am excited to see that blockchain technology is constantly reaching a wide variety of spheres of human life.
Now it's not just about a reliable currency as it used to be a couple of years ago - its the technology that powers gaming, gambling, medical research, healthcare, etc.
I will monitor this very project and I hope that you guys will make the best of it Wink

I wish more people would recognize this. Right now, the majority of people only think about Bitcoin and the use of it as a payment method when they hear about cryptocurrencies. But there is soo much more in the crypto world. SSOT is a good example for this and how the blockchain technology can be applied for healthcare purposes.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Too bad it was over; I passed through in airdrop alerts site but did not pay much attention to it. Blockchain for medical is innovative; it so makes sense for medical to go blockchain. The team is looking quite sharp too.

I have seen tweet for Phase 3 airdrop of SSOT. This is only for new people who missed phase 1 and phase 2. May be you are already late for that. But you can try.

Healthcare in blockchain is an attractive combination. Many things can be done starting from patient records, track data of tests, hospital workflows, etc.. This could be just a begining.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

I have to thank a friend for bringing this project to my attention. I am very interested in medical blockchain projects, they have a big future. I have to read now what they are doing here. A first overview looked very interesting

This is posing to be another good block chain project in the medical sector. Most medical projects that has been organized on the blockchain platform have ended up a success (to the best of my knowledge) and I am pitching this to be one more success.

Yes. Project has huge potential to be one of the successful one. Recent health projects are successful as mentioned by you. But only few are in hotICO list. SSOT is definitely one of the best in the whole lot.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

I wish more people would recognize this. Right now, the majority of people only think about Bitcoin and the use of it as a payment method when they hear about cryptocurrencies. But there is soo much more in the crypto world. SSOT is a good example for this and how the blockchain technology can be applied for healthcare purposes.

This is unfortunately true. Most people only think cryptocurrencies for payments and not for such needful healthcare projects running on a blockchain
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

some information about the ICO:

1 SEHR token costs $ 0.03, so you can not benefit from the cheap ETH price here
Minimum invest in pre-sale is 35,000 tokens, or $ 1,050
Softcap is $ 2.5m and the pre-sale with 30% Bonus is still 21 days.
Pretty long for a pre-sale
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

That is a long period but I think it is understandable given the slow pace the crypto market is going through; Most ico have a hard time setting a short period for the sale. The only way it makes sense now is to set a longer period.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others!.i also commend the team for bringing the idea into reality and close to reaching the purpose!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

That is a long period but I think it is understandable given the slow pace the crypto market is going through; Most ico have a hard time setting a short period for the sale. The only way it makes sense now is to set a longer period.

The presale minimum invest is about what I’d expect from a true presale. The fact is that the groups that run presales that are minimum invest similar to standard ico tend to just be groups trying to run super long ICOs and make it seem like it’s a presale. This is a real presale with the real benefits but also the real minimum investment that makes sense
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Sometimes ICOs reach their targets much faster than their ICO schedules. Sometimes very slow. Team has analyzed in a good way and scheduled the ICO for longer time. I am sure they will close it sooner than their closure date.
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

This is something i haven't seen in a long time, a project of health, security and medical data efficiency. I would start following you guys from now on.
A question first... Is there a working deployed securedPHR application?

SecuredPHR is in Alpha... we will be releasing Beat by end of Aug!
TOKENSUMMIT.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Any questions, please let us know.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Any questions, please let us know.

Nice to see somebody wants to answer the queries about the project. Are you from team?

First question I have is about your softcap? I have not seen anything like softcap for pre-sales and main sale separately. Why it is separated in this project? What is that mean for investors?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others!.i also commend the team for bringing the idea into reality and close to reaching the purpose!

You have said it all well. The innovative idea of the project is intriguing and the implementation also we hoping to work out smoothly all through so as to make it a 99 out 100 all round success.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

SSOT Blockchain is Smartcontract driven, encrypted distributed database system. It is very good that there are such projects as yours that promote this technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: