Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 08:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [JCE]Fast & stable CN/v8/Heavy/Tube/XHV miner, CPU+GPU, Vega56 1800+ RX580 1200+  (Read 90793 times)
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

Thank you Admin for CPU mining tool with CryptoNight algo. But I dont really understand to set up this config file. Would you mind providing me some example files? I intend to mine this coin Gadcoin with your software. This coin link is here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3339476.0)
Thank in advance.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
JCE-Miner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 09:55:08 AM by JCE-Miner

config file is only for CPU fine tuning. Not for coin configuration. JCE is simpler than XMRStak or xmrig.
let me look at your coin and i tell you how to mine it. i'll add it to the list of known coins in next version, but you can already mine it with JCE 0.25

edit :

Code:
jce_cn_cpu_miner64.exe --auto --any -p x -u gadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -o pool.gadcoin.com.br:5555 --variation 1

the interresting part is the --any to unlock the coin list (means: to mine any unknown coin) and --variation 1 to tell JCE that's a Generation 1 cryptonight algo (that's original cryptonight, like Electroneum for example). Since the coin is unknown, JCE cannot autodetect the Cryptonight algo. Otherwise the --variation parameter is optional.

It works fine this way. Just that's crazy to start a new coin with the old Cryptonight mode, where ASICs kill everything, but it works.
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

each has 20M of cache and hardware AES, so that's a very good mining base.
i cannot give a Hashrate because i've only Ryzen cpu and old Core2, but it should be high, and it may worth you try using the manual config file to optimize max.

i know best config for ryzen but not on your super xeons sorry Wink
Danil1982

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

Hi!
Can you add LOKI Coin to JCE Miner it's Heavy algo
THNX!
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Sure, i add it to next 0.26

I've finished all combinations of algos (hundreds!) up to hexa-hash, and now in test phase. It's still time to add some coins, I add Loki and Gadcoin.
Note that you can now mine any coin with JCE, even if not listed, example for Loki:

Code:
jce_cn_cpu_miner64 --any --variation 5 ..........
followed by usual params (wallet, pool...).
--any unlocks the coin list
--variation 5 tells jce that's CN-Heavy (otherwise jce cannot know, since it's an unlisted coin)
Danil1982

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

21:08:40 | Pool loki.miner.rocks:5555
21:08:40 | Currency Leviarcoin (XLC)

as I understand its not right coin, at thise pool coin is LOKI
It's not a problem?
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

if you force --variation 5 it should work.

The bug is due to Leviarcoin and Loki wallet having a very close format. It confuses my detection. But bypassing the detection with --any --variation 5 should workaround. It will still display Leviarcoin, but will mine Loki. And of course, look at your pool to ensure you get the shares.
Danil1982

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

As I see, at pool is all ok!  Cool
Thank you!
fishdogduck

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 12:15:14 PM by fishdogduck

Dumb question.... but how do I configure the pool/wallet/coin settings? I can't find the config file and also can't input anything except h r and q

Edit: Found it.... For those as dumb as me, edit the .bat file Cheesy
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

no problem Smiley
Yeah, forget xmrig and stak with their 500-params config file. JCE is closer to Claymore CPU for config: all is a few command line parameters.

Config file exists, but is optional and for advanced CPU configuration only.

Good news for CN-Heavy miner : a user kindly reported that the obscure no-cache mode i advise not to use may give a boost when mining Heavy. My Ryzen 1600 jumps from 252 to 257, a welcome +2%. The general rule is than any unused physical core may give +1% perf.
That's for 64-bits AES only, but that's where JCE is the weakest compared to xmrig, so the boost is welcome.
Still testing, release soon. The binaries are now getting really huge... Cry
finitel

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Hello very good morning everyone, forgive my ignorance but, what wallet should I write on the.bat? Should I download an xmr wallet? Or can I use a wallet online? Another query I wish to mine UNIT Universal Currency is possible with this program? Thank you in advance for your help.
JCE Cryptonote CPU Miner

Welcome to the Fastest Cryptonote CPU Miner ever!

Github page: https://github.com/jceminer/cn_cpu_miner
You can download it from the GitHub page or directly here:
https://github.com/jceminer/cn_cpu_miner/raw/master/jce_cn_cpu_miner.025.zip

Is that a Virus? No!

Like all miners, JCE gets detected as a virus by most Antiviruses, including Windows Defender. But it's not. Read more about Privacy and Security below.

Is it just yet-another fork of a common miner? No!

You're not losing your time testing a made-up rip of a common miner, JCE is brand new, using 100% new code.

Are the new Monero-V, Cryptolight-V7 and Cryptonight-Heavy forks supported? Yes!

The --variation parameter let you choose the fork. More details below.

Speed

In short, JCE is:

• Crazy fast on non-AES 64-bits, usually 35-40% faster than other miners
  • Still faster on non-AES 32-bits, usually beating even the other miners 64-bits versions
  • And still faster on non-AES 32-bits Cryptonight-Heavy, with usually +50% speed.
  • Barely faster than the other best on AES 64-bits, beating them by ~1%, +2.8% on V7 fork
  • Also a lot faster on AES 32-bits, but it's a rare case (mostly seen on Intel Atom tablets)

Here's a benchmark against three other common miners.
The test is fair: run on the exact same Win10 Pro computer, all Huge Pages enabled, no background task, best configuration.

• XMRStak means: the released Unified binary from github (not recompiled myself)
  • XMRig means: the respective best released binary gcc (32-bits) and msvc (64-bits) from github (not recompiled myself)
  • Claymore means: best Claymore CPU (3.4 for 32-bits, 3.9 for 64-bits)
  • When not supported, score is zero, if not tested yet, score is ?
  • Fees are included in the score

Core2 Quad 2.666 GHz, 4 threads, 64-bits, Cryptonight
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Core2 Quad 2.666 GHz, 4 threads, 32-bits, Cryptonight
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Ryzen 1600, 8 threads, 64-bits, Cryptonight
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Ryzen 1600, 8 threads, 32-bits, Cryptonight
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Ryzen 1600, 8 threads, 64-bits, Cryptonight V7
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore
503492491?

Ryzen 1600, 8 threads, 32-bits, Cryptonight V7
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore
4240320?

Core2 Quad 2.666 GHz, 4 threads, 64-bits, Cryptonight Heavy
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Ryzen 1600, 4 threads, 64-bits, Cryptonight Heavy
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Ryzen 1600, 4 threads, 32-bits, Cryptonight Heavy
JCEXMRStakXMRigClaymore

Basic topics

Q. Is it free (as in beer, as in freedom)?
No and no. It has fees, and is not open source. But the program itself is free to distribute.

Q. How much cost the fees?
Current fees are:

3.0% when using at least one mining thread with non-AES architecture, or 32-bits
    1.5% when using only 64-bits AES architecture

The fees are twice higher in non-AES mode and/or 32-bits because JCE offers a huge performance gain here.

Q. Can I avoid fees?
Not really. I plan to offer a paying per-licence-no-fee (pay-once-for-all) version, but it's a lot more complicated to set up than a fee-based miner.
Also, JCE never takes any fee during the first minute, so if you run it, and kill it after one minute, and repeat again and again, then you'll never pay any fee, but JCE takes a few seconds to start, and your Pool probably won't let your reconnect continuously.

Q. Will it work on my computer?
Minimum is Windows 7 32-bits, with a SSE2 capable CPU. 64-bits is faster, prefer it.
For best performance, Huge Pages must be enabled, JCE will try to auto-configure them, but it may work or not depending on your Windows version and security configuration.

Q. What currency can I mine? On which pools?
You can mine any coin on any pool.
If your coin is listed, all is automatic.
Run the miner with --coins parameter to get the up-to-date list. Current list is:

Monero (XMR)
    Monero-V (XMV)
    Electroneum (ETN)
    Karbowanec (KRB)
    Bytecoin (BCN)
    Sumokoin (SUMO)
    Bitcoal (COAL)
    Bitcedi (BXC)
    Dinastycoin (DCY)
    Leviarcoin (XLC)
    Fonero (FNO)
    Turtlecoin (TRTL)
    Graft (GRFT)
    Dero (DERO)
    Stellite (XTL)
    UltraNote (XUN)
    Intense (INTS)
    Crepcoin (CREP)
    Pluracoin (PLURA)
    Haven (XHV)
    FreelaBit (FBF)
    BlueberriesCoin (BBC)
    B2BCoin (B2B)
    Bitsum (BSM)
    Masari (MSR)
    SuperiorCoin (SUP)
    EDollar (EDL)
    Interplanetary Broadcast (IPBC)
    Masari (MSR)
    Alloy (XAO)
    BBSCoin (BBS)
    BitcoiNote (BTCN)
    Elya (ELYA)
    Iridium (IRD)
    Italo (ITA)
    Lines (LNS)
    Niobio (NBR)
    Ombre (OMB)
    Solace (SOL)
    Triton (TRIT)
    Truckcoin (TRKC)
    Qwertycoin (QWC)
    Nicehash Cryptonight v7
    Minergate Cryptonight
    MiningPoolHub Cryptonight
    MiningRigRentals Cryptonight v7
    Suprnova Cryptonight

Otherwise, use the --any parameter, plus the --variation N parameter, with N the fork number, see list below. The fork detection is automatic on known coins, but manual on unknown coins. The coin list is periodically updated.

Q. Is Nicehash supported?
Yes, see list above. The Nicehash-specific Nonce is then automatically enabled.

Q. Is SSL supported?
Yes, with parameter --ssl

Q. I get only bad shares, what happens?
Your coin has probably forked. Add --variation N parameter, with N as listed below, until you find the one that works.

Q. Is there a HTTP server to monitor the miner?
No, modern pools provide all you need to monitor your miners (average hashrate, worker-id...). Monitoring is now a pool's job.

Advanced topics

Q. Are there requirements or dependencies?
No. JCE is just a big standalone .exe

Q. Is there a Linux version?
Not yet.

Q. Is there a GPU version?
Not yet.

Q. Is there a 32-bits version?
Yes, both 32 and 64 are always in the same release.

Q. How many threads can I setup?
Maximum is 64 threads on 64 CPUs.

Q. Do I get a discount on fees if I use SSL?
I'm not Claymore.

Q. What is that value logged when I find a share?
The amount of hashes your pool will credit you. This is not the amount of crypto-coins.

Q. How is developed JCE?
The network and stratum handling is C++14, and the mining algos are assembly (to be precise, GNU Extended Assembly). Hence the speed increase.

Q. Can I plug it to a stratum proxy?
No, it must mine on a real pool on Internet.

Q. Is it really new? It looks familiar to me...
Yes it is. But it reuses, on purpose, some de-facto conventions from other common miners, like a XMRStak-style cpu configuration, and the colors of Claymore (green=share, red=error, blue=hashrate, yellow=status).

Q. How is the hashrate calculated?
That's the average speed of the last 512 hashes (not shares found, computed hashes), rounded at 0.01. And it's fair, the displayed number has no tweak, and includes the fees. The total is first summed from exact per-thread values, then rounded (said differently, it's a rounded sum, not sum of rounded).

Q. Can I get a long-time speed average?
Better look at your pool's reports, but JCE also gives the average effective net hashrate when pressing R. It's usually slightly lower than the physical hashrate because of outdated shares and fees.

Q. Can I do multi-pool auto-switch in case of failure? Or periodically?
Not directly, but the -q and/or the --autoclose parameters, with the help of a simple .bat, can do the job. The .zip comes with an example, open and edit it to match your needs.

Q. Can I mix architectures when mining (i.e. thread 1 uses core2, thread 2 uses pentium4)?
It sounds strange, but yes. However, that's mostly useful for tests.

Q. I used "use_cache":false and it still has a strong negative impact on other threads
The no-cache mode means the cache is instantly invalidated once used, not always entirely bypassed, depending on your hardware. And a mining thread always has an impact on TLB. So don't try to use extra mining threads playing with the no-cache mode, rather use the dual-thread mining, which is made for that precise purpose.

Q. What a great job! Can I make a donation?
Thanks bro. You can, with the --donate parameter which raise the fees to 80%, or by sending coins to the donation wallet (the one in the start.bat file included).

Cryptonight Forks

All current forks are supported:

N=0 Automatic
    N=1 Original Cryptonight
    N=2 Original Cryptolight (for AEON)
    N=3 Cryptonight V7 fork of April-2018
    N=4 Cryptolight V7 fork of April-2018
    N=5 Cryptonight-Heavy
    N=6 Cryptolight-IPBC

The current Automatic mode behaves the old way on alt-coins:

Monero, Monero-V and Stellite are now Cryptonight V7,
    Sumokoin is now Cryptonight-Heavy,
    Aeon is still Cryptolight
    TurtleCoin is now Cryptolight V7
    Interplanetary Broadcast has is own Cryptolight-IPBC
    Everything else is still assumed Cryptonight

More will be updated once all coins have forked (~May-2018)

To use the new forks right now, set the --variation N parameter, with N as stated above.
If you mine an unlisted coin with --any, you have to provide the --variation parameter with N>=1, otherwise JCE cannot choose the good fork.

Configuration

Almost everything is configured with command-line parameters. The config file is for cpu fine tuning only. See the embedded .bat for an example.
Mandatory parameters are:

-u the Wallet/Login
    -p the password ("x" usually works)
    -o the pool:port
    --auto or -c for CPU configuration

Important extra parameters are:

--ssl if you use SSL
    --low not to freeze your PC if you mine with all cores
    --variation to use one of the new Cryptonight forks

Type --help to get the complete list.

Super Easy CPU configuration

Use --auto and you're good.

Normal Easy CPU configuration

Use --auto with:

--archi to set the CPU architecture (if you force SSE4 or AES on a CPU with no support, it will crash).
    and/or -t to set the number of threads.

The list of architectures is in the config.example.txt file in the Zip.

Advanced CPU configuration

Use -c
See the config.example.txt file in the Zip for details.

Dual-thread mining

This is an exclusive feature of JCE!
It is not like the double-hash found on Stak, with one thread on two hashes. That's two threads on two hashes, but sharing the cache and the Huge Page, for CPUs with very low cache.
The principle is closer to Claymore Dual: use the smooth parts of the Cryptonight algo to let another thread use the cache and memory, then take it back. It allows the main thread to run at ~90% and the side thread at ~25%, totaling a speed increase of ~15%.
However, if this mode is powerful, it offers a gain only on some rare, old CPU:

• With no hardware AES (hardware AES is so fast that the master thread has no time to share)
  • Not using Cryptonight-Heavy (it's so... heavy that the master thread has no resource to share)
  • With low cache but decent compute power (read: no Atom or antique P4)

Remains some entry-level Core2, Athlons and Celeron/Pentium.

Large Pages

To be explained...

Privacy and Security

Q. Is it a virus?
No. There's no malicious code at all, but since the source code is closed, I cannot prove it. The best I can do is to give a complete list of what the program does and doesn't.

Q. So, what does it do or not?
It does:
  • Read the configuration file, if asked to (parameter -c)
  • Scan your CPU and cache to autoconfigure and/or check the manual configuration
  • Connect to pools on Internet to mine
  • Write the log, if asked to (parameter --log)
  • Try to autoconfigure the Huge Pages privileges if they're not working at first. That's the only intrusive action, but when it does it, it says so.

It doesn't:
  • Write anything to your computer, except its own log, when enabled (default is disabled)
  • Send any information, to me nor anywhere else
  • Identify your computer or miner instance, not even using a hash
  • Punch through your firewall: you have to open it manually if needed

Q. I see the JCE process punching the attrib command, what is it doing?
JCE does never run attrib, nor any other command, but it disguises its mining process into a attrib to avoid being detected and erased by antiviruses. Again, JCE does nothing malicious, and like all other miners it's detected as a virus so I've to do such a trick. That's the normal behavior of the 64-bits version. I never had the 32-bits detected, so I don't use that trick with it.

JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Hi !

My rant of the day: avoid quoting my whole documentation, it makes the topic unreadable. And i update that doc, but your quote won't be updated...

Here are your answers:

* You can mine any Cryptonight-family coin, just add the --any parameter to unlock the coin list.
* Editing the example .bat is the simplest way to do, you're on the good way. You must replace the example wallet by yours, it can be a paper wallet or an online wallet, no problem.

but... UNIT is not a Cryptonight coin, it's a sha256 coin, so no you cannot mine it with JCE. However you can mine XMR for example.

To get you XMR wallet:
* Go to https://cn-wallet-generator.hashvault.pro/monero-wallet-generator.html
* Click Generate (yellow button)
* Then Note EVERYTHING on this page (needed to get your coins later)
* The Public Address that start by "4" is your XMR wallet.
* Replace my example wallet by this one in the .bat and you can start to mine.
malhuis

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Hi,

Have to say, great work with the miner.

See you busy with the new release, so just a quick question: any possibility to make this work with Xmr Proxy ? Most the new pools have starting difficulty that makes it senseless to mine with older to average CPU's, so with Xmr Proxy it really is a nice option to have all the lower hashrate CPU's mine to the proxy and let the proxy then connect to the pool as one worker and the difficulty then gets distributed in lower values to the CPU's on the miner's side. Even with the increased hashrate from your miner, still is the only way to make use of average/older CPU's on pools these days.

Thanks again for your work!!
arvonceda

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

i mine cryptnigth-lite (turtlecoin)
JCE 025 = 601 h/s
xmrig-2.6.0-beta3-gcc-win64 = 800h/s

mining with Procesor XEON E3-1245v2
what wrong ?
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 07:05:50 PM by JCE-Miner

proxy : i'm not fan of relaxing the proxy limitation, it would allow jce be embedded into botnets. i rather plan to allow several JCEs to work together, network linked. but not dev priority for now.

speed : i need your full xmrig config to understand the difference, even if i guess that's thanks to the triplehash that xmrig supports and not jce yet. i'll take a look at that cpu and provide a good jce config for it.

edit : that xeon should be at max speed with eight threads, 1M each. i'd be interrested by first lines of logs of both jce and xmrig.

i'm finalizing 0.26 which should give a boost on CN-Heavy

edit: i've benchmarked my Ryzen 1600 stock on Turtle, i pull 1850 H/s out of it on jce 0.26.
And 260 H/s on CN-Heavy. i couldn't reach those numbers on xmrig 2.6.2

However i've no big Intel CPU so cannot finetune for them Sad
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:59 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:05:02 PM by JCE-Miner

0.26 online - major update

Code:
Triple, Quad, Penta and Hexa hash
Faster on IPBC and Cryptolight (tested on my Ryzen, don't know how it behaves on Intel)
Faster on CN-Heavy (ditto)
New coin: Gadcoin
New coin: Loki

Next tasks:
* Update the documentation
* Add Stellite variation (that will be --variation 7)

edit: bug reported about LOKI detection, workaround params: --any --variation 5
hotfix release to come soon
s0ftcorn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

since --auto does set multi hash to "no" on my ryzen 2700X, i assume there is no point in tinkering with it?
UnclWish

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:36:18 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:49:34 PM by UnclWish

0.26 online - major update

Code:
Triple, Quad, Penta and Hexa hash
Faster on IPBC and Cryptolight (tested on my Ryzen, don't know how it behaves on Intel)
Faster on CN-Heavy (ditto)
New coin: Gadcoin
New coin: Loki

Next tasks:
* Update the documentation
* Add Stellite variation (that will be --variation 7)

edit: bug reported about LOKI detection, workaround params: --any --variation 5
hotfix release to come soon
Thanks! Wee will see...

Did you compared triple, Quad, etc. speeds to XMRig?

Strange situation with my FX8320 (Vishera). It have 8Mb L3 cache shared between all cores, and 8Mb L2 cache shered 4x2Mb, each 2Mb per 2 cores.
So if I use 2 cores it can use 8Mb L3 and 2Mb L2 cache = 10Mb.
But if I setup miner to 2 double threads (8Mb need) speed is faster 10-15 h/s than if I set 3+2 multihash threads (10Mb need).
The same situation with any variants. Any variant with 8Mb cache is faster than 10Mb config... Not only 2 threads variants...

Did you have Vishera to check? Maybe miner didn't use L2 cache? Or something else... On XMRig the same situation...
JCE-Miner (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

hi,

multi-hash: it's relevant only if you mine a CN-Light coin (turtle, aeon, ipbc...) or you want to use only one core of your cpu.

to use your cpu at max speed on CN-v7 i never found it better than simple hash.

the cpu i tested on are only core2 and Ryzen, i've a buldozzer but need repairs, not working yet. and no recent Intel at all Sad

i also observed speed better on my ryzen with 14M cache used with doublehash than the whole 16M with triplehash. but used alone, triple is faster. i may needto try more combination or register allocation, but did'nt have time yet.
s0ftcorn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

hi,

multi-hash: it's relevant only if you mine a CN-Light coin (turtle, aeon, ipbc...) or you want to use only one core of your cpu.

to use your cpu at max speed on CN-v7 i never found it better than simple hash.

the cpu i tested on are only core2 and Ryzen, i've a buldozzer but need repairs, not working yet. and no recent Intel at all Sad

i also observed speed better on my ryzen with 14M cache used with doublehash than the whole 16M with triplehash. but used alone, triple is faster. i may needto try more combination or register allocation, but did'nt have time yet.

are you willing to share your config for your ryzen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: