Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we stay positive on Bitcoin?  (Read 1177 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

we are attempting continually looking positive yet on the awful news coming now and again I feel awful and thinking what is the high player thought's and how is feelings beginning down market ? they will perhaps no sense about the feelings no emotions however little players or supporters can be freeze on that time and we will see the people groups influences frenzy to offer so on the off chance that you are so sentimental about your cash don't play hazard times available and don't feel awful like me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

For me there is no reason to doubt what btc dev can do in the future business plan in the world. To think btc is not yet at the end of peak season but it is still at the beginning. In every another year there are another possible things to happen that can change the way of btc price. But still we need to become positive for it will raise and shout at the peak.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Let me know your insights on this..

You are not the only one, there are professional cryptocurrency trader in the market who really love red days because the price is keep on decreasing and they will have time to invest a huge amount of bitcoins even more.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Bitcoin is one thing that's related to a new thing that's more inclined to the future I think, it's well developed in terms of interests, many countries still not all of them judge that it's a bad thing or must be resisted and etc. Anyhow it has a side of advantages that can still be directed to the things more positive and constructive for the country, I think it still has a long life and price movement of course., is still not over yet, it can still go towards the greater.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Bitcoin is one thing that's related to a new thing that's more inclined to the future I think, it's well developed in terms of interests, many countries still not all of them judge that it's a bad thing or must be resisted and etc. Anyhow it has a side of advantages that can still be directed to the things more positive and constructive for the country, I think it still has a long life and price movement of course., is still not over yet, it can still go towards the greater.
Still we can stay positive on bitcoin, time will come it has a potential coin in all over the world. As long as we still support the forum surely we can encourage some people to use this transaction. Bitcoin will achieve greater possibilities towards the future. We need to understand first the situation right now on bitcoin I know it has a perfect time to range higher value.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

We really need to believe and stay positive right now. Eventhough the value of bitcoin still decreasing .
So stay focused and continue what we are started because i am sure that the bitcoin will still continue its legacy worldwide
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

If you truly believe in bitcoin. You must stay positve. Staying positive will help alot in this down market. And you will not panic too much if you stay positive.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Undersiege by negative articles for the past couple of months. Banned in different countries. Hated by some billionairs. Yet, i am one of the millions who still stay positive on bitcoin.. Western countries have been very positive on btc also. Try to spend time reading this https://www.ccn.com/retailer-adoption-of-bitcoin-is-growing-in-the-us-and-canada-despite-price-fall/. This might help you also boost confidence on btc behind the downfall of its price nowadays.

Despite of many negative result from investment scam using bitcoin through unreliable owner of Digital currency but still I believed in bitcoin even the price is very low. In fact there is a big news here in the Philippines today in a big network allegedly a certain NEW G. company was Fraud many investor here in the Philippines was the victim of scam. but that's only a little percentage for bringing down the people to stop using Bitcoin, remember no other company and other source of income giving us the big opportunity to be a rich person only BITCOIN can do this. right?      

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

If you think positively, everything will be positive. we need positive news about bitcoin. I believe in Karma .
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

of course we're positive. People were positive when the price was $10 per 1 btc, now the price is $7k. The only problem now is that too many uneducated moon kinds are involved...
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

If you have large investments, you have to stay positive. This low price has caused great horror in people.
Nothing to do but wait for prices to rise. We all want the prices to rise. I hope it will rise.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

Its been always like that eversince, there are many detractors trying to attack the good remarks that bitcoin has made to the market. But, if we are aware of the potentiality that bitcoin can offer us, we will definitely ignore those negative news and attacks on bitcoin , and try to focus in maximizing its full potential to end up as gainers in the future.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

I am always optimistic about bitcoin. The bitcoin value going down is not a disadvantage in terms of value being seen. It is really safe to hold and wait when the popularity reaches the limit to create high volatility. It is certainly a huge profit for all of us to look forward to. I hope we have enough patience and faith to hold and fly with bitcoin at the end of this year.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

i strongly agree with you, though so many are against bitcoin, we will continue to support it and stay positive. bitcoin will conquer all obstacles soon
That's the only thing we can do at this very moment. Bitcoin trouble so we must do our job of being positive. Let's encourage each other to still on believing in bitcoin. We must push each other to continue our support with bitcoin even if it's struggling. Bitcoin was there when we need it and now is the time to pay it back.

Y U MAD AT ME
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

I think we should stay positive to bitcoin. From the beginning of the release of bitcoin, the rise and fall of that price has become commonplace.
So it's not something to be afraid of. Even if many are banning now, I think it just takes time.
Logan Lucky

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

the negative news about bitcoin has never made me psimis, I think a lot of prohibition against bitcoin is just to evaluate so bitcoin can still operate safely without any criminality on behalf of bitcoin anymore.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

yes you need to be positive if bitcoin is being discussed because if you're negative about what you think about bitcoin you can not find here.

If you have invest in any kind of investment you need to be positive thinker, especially in bitcoin we know bitcoin is very unpredictable his value sometimes up and down. I believe in bitcoin can survive all challenge and it will rise again. Don't be negative if you think of this you lose, but if you are a positive your investment will be grow in high profitable income.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Hi,

You don't need the appreciation of others, do you?

There are indeed many people saying that it is the end of bitcoin, but there are also plenty of them remaining silent. Most people who are holding their bitcoin now are not talking about it. They just wait to see what happens in the upcoming months..

I stay positive too, I don't see any reason fo panicking. People are rather reluctant to buy now, due to the crazy trends that occured by the end of 2017, and prices are steady. That's logical, and it has nothing to do with bitcoin itself!

heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

BTC price and criptocurrency market strongly depends on news and population mind. So do not be negative and everything will be ok concerning BTC price Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

actually i am the person who is a positive thinker and i never think negative to bitcoin even the price of bitcoin is very low i am still here to support bitcoin because i know that this month the price will be higher than we expect for,so be positive always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: