Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government fears Bitcoin  (Read 921 times)
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

That’s a true fact and probably most of us think the same about governments. They fear obviously but recently i think they also started to understand that there is no escape, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

this is my opinion, I personally don't like bitcoin much but I really like the mechanism blockchain has, so we should focus on blockchain technology than the bitcoin. governments should understand the value of this technology and use it for day-to-day activities. this is what I feel!  Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
CryptoKu-een

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Government/banks hold control to our financial cash flow ever since. Then bitcoin was created, spread and is now becoming more popular. Why doesn't Government want it? It is because bitcoin promotes equal distribution of wealth-creating-opportunity, while Government and banks hold control to it. On the other hand, there are good points on their view as well as to why they are not yet ready for bitcoin and crypto-currency. It is because of it being decentralized. Criminalities, human trafficking, and other forms of crimes involving a huge amount of money are going to be freely-operated with the use of decentralized blockchain technology and there's no way we will be able to know WHO's behind it..
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Government need to fear for bitcoin because is a digital currency that is accepted world wide, and the young youth has weak up from sleep, not like before, bitcoin has come to empower many people here on earth be fore going back to moon, and secondly with a better understanding of movement on bitcoin, it has the power to become reach over night. Government need to be afraid, because bitcoin we operate without they concepts.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

The government forbids bitcoin because the government only knows if crypto can only be obtained by investing, and then many of its people use crypto, and then the government is worried if the investment is a scam, so the government bans crypto for use.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

Not all governments are afraid of the bitcoins to the people of countries with such a progressive government is very lucky, because cooperation with a new type of economy allows such countries to develop rapidly. The same governments that are afraid of crypto-currencies are actually more worried about their pockets. Many governments of the world can be compared to muddy water, the crypto world is a good cure for turbidity.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

I think government will not worry about bitcoin, at first the money that we get from bitcoin are not came from the government, there's no corruption will happen, they instead be happy , maybe it can help improve the economy.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Crypto Currency is like a Sun powering up the people all around the globe who wants to change the world who are passionate enough to bring changes.

“It’s the top notch opportunity for reaching to the financial freedom”
That’s the reason some governments don’t approve Bitcoin because they already know the Strength of new decentralised digital currency market,if it goes up then the government will have to come down.

It’s just my opinion about Bitcoin ban
What are your thoughts?

yeah, governments like to maintain power, as with the legalization of marijuana it happens with bitcoin, it is not a bad thing for humanity the opposite, but they like to control everything
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

Yes. Most government of nations has create an arfiticial fears for bitcoin and altcoins at large. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies in general is decentralized while most of the national fiat currencies are centralised. Governments dont like what they cannot control which cryptocurrencies is part and moreso, they cannot tax bitcoin.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

i agree with you, government is indeed scared of anything they cant control like bitcoin. government has seen the potential bitcoin has and they know nothing being able to control its use poses a great threat to them that is why they fear it greatly and are against it.
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Government fears bitcoin since bitcoin is the first decentralize currency. Which means it is a tax free currency. Government cannot hold it or even stop it. Even the government tries to ban bitcoin, many people will surely try another ways to access and mine bitcoin. It is in the internet. There are many ways to bypass it. Thats why government cannot do a thing to stop it thats why they fear it. They fear that bitcoin can dominate the currency and no more taxes coming to them.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

In my own opinion, i think the government see that bitcoin has a big potential to influence the financial system that is why some countries take their actions and banned the bitcoin.
Zetsuhitam

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

Yes, of course, government does. At least until they arent able to control everything in crypto... It's a question of the time cos they have started to own it.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

This is obviously a matter of concern because it affects money market and monetery policy of the government as lot of money are going away which is uncontrollable and invisible. There will be crisis in money supply
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:13:18 AM

Crypto Currency is like a Sun powering up the people all around the globe who wants to change the world who are passionate enough to bring changes.

That’s the reason some governments don’t approve Bitcoin because they already know the Strength of new decentralised digital currency market,if it goes up then the government will have to come down.

What are your thoughts?

I do not think so. I think bitcoin is forbidden as it brings too much negativity to the world. Although bitcoin brings a lot of benefits to true investors, it also brings more profit to the terrorists. So that is one of the reasons why the world government wants to kill bitcoins to protect world peace.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

'Fear' word doesn't suit this issue, I think every government should have a concern about their people's money. So government body always trying to find a cool and safe platform for trading and investment. I think most of the government think that cryptocurrency platform is not a safe platform for their people so they are worried about this blockchain system.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

Maybe the government is afraid of Bitcoin because it is a decentralized digital currency, and no one can control it. That means the government will lose control of people and money, and they do not want it. Borcoin has become a cryptocurrency accepted worldwide as a means of payment, it will reduce the intermediary system resulting in the loss of the rich by stealing money through bank people.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

What are your thoughts?

I like youre opinion .
For me goverment fears bitcoin because people who knows the bitcoin is becoming rich . People who rich didnt not work on goverment . Didnth pay the tax for goverment . Goverment become rich because peoples pay the tax .

Sorry for my english
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

Maybe the government is afraid of Bitcoin because it is a decentralized digital currency, and no one can control it. That means the government will lose control of people and money, and they do not want it. Borcoin has become a cryptocurrency accepted worldwide as a means of payment, it will reduce the intermediary system resulting in the loss of the rich by stealing money through bank people.

Youre right .. Now i know why Goverment banned in other country
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Bitcoin is hated or feared by the government because its value is easily controlled / manipulated by third parties such as the Mafia, for example: entrepreneurs. Bitcoin will be responsible for changing the way governments try to run the economy, and can even change the way our economy functions by altering basic savings behavior. Governments around the world are afraid every time they are faced with this out-of-control phenomenon that they are worried about because the crypto market does not move naturally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: