Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

I hope this will continue in the same way and we will be away from our 3 month psychological problems. If we continue for 2 months, we can see the old level.
This project will surely continue to be the same as it is now instead it would reach some great heights soon with some excellent features and also the project will serve each investor with great profits so sticking close to this project can be of huge profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

I hope this will continue in the same way and we will be away from our 3 month psychological problems. If we continue for 2 months, we can see the old level.
This project will surely continue to be the same as it is now instead it would reach some great heights soon with some excellent features and also the project will serve each investor with great profits so sticking close to this project can be of huge profits.

Being positive with all things can be a perfect set especially the team of this project. Having a good harmony can give them a better results and I am expecting that what the team have started will end with a better outcome. Giving exact data especially in real time is a difficult task because these can damaged their reputation if they can give incorrect data.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

OSA DC will offer retailers and manufacturers the ability to harness the benefits of AI to improve their business models, all while giving consumers access to better products and services to enhance their shopping experience. Great project.

It is like the platform will help the manufactures what is really the best for their products. This is something interesting because this will help the economy to be more balance due to the fact that the given price will be a reasonable because it is being evaluate by the platform. So, still the team needs more innovations on how they can be trusted and can be a reliable source of information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Being positive with all things can be a perfect set especially the team of this project. Having a good harmony can give them a better results and I am expecting that what the team have started will end with a better outcome. Giving exact data especially in real time is a difficult task because these can damaged their reputation if they can give incorrect data.
That is right. Even how rough the current situation of a project is, it is very necessary for the team working behind his project to keep calm and have a positive thoughts in their minds. Because it will help them to think much better for the project's improvements and developments. I am looking forward for this project and now, I am staying for the OSA DC for further updates.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

Yes, the project has the higher potential to become hugely successful in the limited time period. Developers make the platform with the use of AI and blockchain technology which makes the platform unique as well as the different from others platforms. Today's investment in this project makes your investment double.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Psychological problems? What are you on about dude? How is that even relevant to some kinda coin about bringing crypto to retail? Am I missing something?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

There has been a lot of AI built to help Retailers and Consumers to make it easier for them to get the good that they need, can you create a comparison chart that will be able to differentiate this project from those projects or maybe make it more competitive?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

There has been a lot of AI built to help Retailers and Consumers to make it easier for them to get the good that they need, can you create a comparison chart that will be able to differentiate this project from those projects or maybe make it more competitive?

As of now, there is no exact details that will show the difference between the companies that are using AI technology because usually they have their own purpose. But one thing is good about this project is that, they can help the consumers and manufacturers to have a better understanding and make a product that will give benefits to them.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.
in fact, the exchange rate has already started to rise slowly. And in connection with these, I had a question, is not this a large amount for investing - 1 eth per token?
I do not understand this either, because for me, for example, a small investor, 1 Ephirium is very much and tembolee according to the current course is a lot. To get more investment, developers simply need to reduce the amount of investment. Then more people will be able to invest in the project and more likely that you can collect the right amount.
is there any possibility that this fixed price depends on the fact that the founders have already invested $ 4.2 million in this project? And the team just wants to collect a hard cap as quickly as possible?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

As of now, there is no exact details that will show the difference between the companies that are using AI technology because usually they have their own purpose. But one thing is good about this project is that, they can help the consumers and manufacturers to have a better understanding and make a product that will give benefits to them.
Well, hopefully that they really have some kind of AI that will help everyone related with the cryptocurrency, so that they will get the same possibilities to get success and get some kind of reward or profit from the project.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

OSA DC will offer retailers and manufacturers the ability to harness the benefits of AI to improve their business models, all while giving consumers access to better products and services to enhance their shopping experience. Great project.

im a gree with you Cool
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.
in fact, the exchange rate has already started to rise slowly. And in connection with these, I had a question, is not this a large amount for investing - 1 eth per token?
I do not understand this either, because for me, for example, a small investor, 1 Ephirium is very much and tembolee according to the current course is a lot. To get more investment, developers simply need to reduce the amount of investment. Then more people will be able to invest in the project and more likely that you can collect the right amount.
is there any possibility that this fixed price depends on the fact that the founders have already invested $ 4.2 million in this project? And the team just wants to collect a hard cap as quickly as possible?
Let's wait for the official response about this one, they have already give a lot of money which they contributed about $4.2 million as stated on their ANN. But, if they will reduce the amount of the price maybe it will cost a lot for them I think?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

Well, hopefully that they really have some kind of AI that will help everyone related with the cryptocurrency, so that they will get the same possibilities to get success and get some kind of reward or profit from the project.
I think your views are exactly what my views are. All the Technologies that they include in the platform to make it better will only have value if the platform really helps everyone related to Crypto and otherwise too. They really can go ahead if they keep in mind these important things!
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.
Yes, of course we need more details about OSA DC project, anyway, i really want know more information about roadmap and plan to listing at exchange, as we know if have listing at any exchange, value of the tokens almost will increasing. So i hope the team will have plan for listing at some well-known exchange look like coinexchange.io

HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Great questions and activity everyone! If there are more questions let us know, we will be answering all questions, every day! Sorry for waiting.

I don't see any plan for exchange at roadmap for OSA DC? I know this is soon question, but i really want know the team have a concrete plan about this, listing at exchange is need for any projects. Hope the team will added this soon.

Hi Bixbem90! I would love to help you regarding exchanges. However, at this point there is no available information regarding this. Co-Founder Alex did share a post on the second of April on Telegram: ''Met the CoinNest, the 5th largest exchange in Korea. Guys are creating the incubator. We found Lots of opportunities for collaboration. To be continued...'.

i read about this, and i want a little explanations  Wink
Soft Cap ETH/USD: Already achieved
how much funds as the soft cap collected ? and where this funds coming from ?
is this funds come from the founders,?

The founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD towards the development and deployment of the platform.

Hi coinswebid, Right! The founders have already contributed 4.2MLN USD towards the development and deployment of the platform, giving OSA DC a great start! I will look with the team to confirm this for you Smiley You can already join the whitelist for the public pre sale right now, at http://osadc.io

Thank you for the support, and the minimum amount to participate was set by the team. We have no influence on this, but as you can see, the hardcap is $80,000,000, in which 1 ETH is not a lot. 1 ETH min. should make participation available for a lot of interested members Smiley

I understand that this is a project to collect data from retailers, manufacturers, consumers, and then what do you do with the amount of data collected?

Great questions. There is a lot that can be done with the collected data, and you can learn a lot more in the whitepaper (https://osadc.io/assets/files/white-paper/white-paper-osadc-en.pdf). For example, it can be used for forecasting. ''Typically, enterprise
forecasting systems are focused on distribution centers to warehouses to retail store chain. The purpose of the forecast is to avoid overstocking and ensure appropriate restocking, the forecasting period can vary from one day to several weeks.

OSA is not limited to providing stock
replenishment forecasts. Our in-store help customers to better understand their current situation, whether in real-time or within the fastest data collection interval a client’s IT infrastructure can provide. OSA’s instore analysis helps to proactively solve any issues and detect their root causes (e.g., price tag missing, product packaging damaged, expiration date issue). We also provide product to make sure that alerts not only arrive to clients, but that the problems receive due and timely attention from the store’s employees.'' Page 14-19 in the whitepaper will give you plenty of examples! Smiley

quite an interesting project, which can raise effectiveness of retailing business.
Like the idea itself, as it spreads retailing horizons.
But wanted to ask some questions - how many companies you want to involve in that and have you already had some kind of partnerships with some retailers?
I hope so. But, don't expect they had some kind of partnerships with a big industry like Google or Amazon, this is just a small company perhaps.

You can read a lot about the partnerships in our whitepaper (https://osadc.io/assets/files/white-paper/white-paper-osadc-en.pdf) Here is some examples from the road map:
2015: Partnerships with L'Oreal, Efes, JTI to implement OSA Hybrid Platform
2016: Partnership with Coca-Cola, Danone to implement OSA Hybrid Platform
2017:Partnerships with Mars and SunInBev to implement OSA Hybrid Platform, Partnership with Neuromation, Partnership with DLA Piper for business support in the USA, OSA Hybrid Platform partners and integrates with 10 retail chains and 12 manufacturers

Great suggestion Arvilaine! I have forwarded it to the team, and I'll get back to you! Meanwhile, feel free to join the Telegram channel https://t.me/osadecentralized

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Yes you're right, well as time passes by I'm so impressed on this project having great features that be good for those businessman people in the society. Hopefully the team may continue to pursue all the different difficulties that may encounter on this great project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

Yes, the project has the higher potential to become hugely successful in the limited time period. Developers make the platform with the use of AI and blockchain technology which makes the platform unique as well as the different from others platforms. Today's investment in this project makes your investment double.

This has to be the most standard reply in every single ICO ANN thread I have seen.

"The <insert project name> has a lot of potential for success <insert generic devs care, unique idea, whatever>"
lannguyenthuy

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:15:46 AM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?
I don't know much about it but you can expect that is not available for a moment because they have no ideas about releasing the bounty and airdrop programs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: