Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28365 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make OSA completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for retailer.
Really dude? Their idea is unique than the others. No project that currently makes AI and blockchain meets retail, I'm really sure this is the first one who provides AI and blockchain retail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?
I don't know much about it but you can expect that is not available for a moment because they have no ideas about releasing the bounty and airdrop programs.
This project is still young, it needs time I think to plan and announce if there will be a bounty campaign happening that will help it at the same time. Airdrop might be the possible one, let's just wait for some announcement coming from the team.

I agree with that and probably they should make more efforts to spread their platform with some strategy which we commonly know which is the bounty program. This is I think the best way to make this project known in this forum and also in social media.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

I understand that this is a project to collect data from retailers, manufacturers, consumers, and then what do you do with the amount of data collected?

Well they can always do what Mark Zuckerberg did and sell the data to people like cambridge analytica. That's pretty much standard procedure lol

I think you're joking, because this may seem illegal because of not being allowed, we all see what Facebook has to do when sharing unauthorized user data. I hoped that the OSA will have appropriate policies and regulations

That is a good point, we know personal data shouldn't  be publicly displayed and shared without an authorization of the owner. Well, probably the team need some better security just to ensure data are all secured and can't be manipulated by anyone.
Security for the private data is an important issue and the team should focus on it more seriously because for sure in future they might need it. None of the user would like his data to be leaked and used by some other credentials.

Then definitely they should be able to upgrade more about their securities and have some team of expert to handle with the security system. Anyway, the platform to think can be a very useful and possibly to become the most reliable source in terms of real time data.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Very good project. I see your idea is not unique, but if the team do by their best for make OSA completely, i think this platform will be one of best platform for retailer.
The idea is not unique, but interesting! I think that the team deserves attention from users and investors who will invest in the project. So I think that we need to try to spread the idea of the project as much as possible and we can make advertising ourselves on Twitter or Facebook. You can invest a little in the project, for example, several people will collect the amount of 1 ETH and buy a certain number of tokens.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

This project shows some potential to kick off its competitors here in the community of crypto currency even though that we all know that this kind of projects really have a strong competitors in the crypto world. The integration of artificail intelligence and blockchain is one of the project now that continuously evolving and having a continuous way to success. So for this, I was hoping that OSA DC will remain strong and striving for the better outcome and opportunities.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

This project shows some potential to kick off its competitors here in the community of crypto currency even though that we all know that this kind of projects really have a strong competitors in the crypto world. The integration of artificail intelligence and blockchain is one of the project now that continuously evolving and having a continuous way to success. So for this, I was hoping that OSA DC will remain strong and striving for the better outcome and opportunities.

Well, OSA project is still new and they have a lot of time to proved to all people of bitcoin community that they have what it takes to be the best competitor someday. Eventhough they don't have enough informations on how it will works in real time, I'm sure they have been working on this now inorder to fullfill the expectations of all supporters of this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

The idea is not unique, but interesting! I think that the team deserves attention from users and investors who will invest in the project. So I think that we need to try to spread the idea of the project as much as possible and we can make advertising ourselves on Twitter or Facebook. You can invest a little in the project, for example, several people will collect the amount of 1 ETH and buy a certain number of tokens.

Exactly, their idea is not unique but they have a great features which can be profitable also in the future. As the project is just started which need more time to make some more attractive features and spread the capability and usage of the project. Hopefully the team of this project is competitive as well as capabale to do such great strategy to be competend among other project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Well it's not the least bit unique, like even bitcoin can be used in stores if the the confirmation time was a bit faster (or they made the customer use high fees)
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Really? The idea is not unique..? I absolutely not agree with you, I don't think right now anyone can keep blockchain technology and AI technology together for the retail platform. OSA project becomes the first one who can turn this idea into a business model. The idea literally looks unique and innovative. OSA is completely different from other platform. The project OSA is made the revolution in retailer sector.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Really? The idea is not unique..? I absolutely not agree with you, I don't think right now anyone can keep blockchain technology and AI technology together for the retail platform. OSA project becomes the first one who can turn this idea into a business model. The idea literally looks unique and innovative. OSA is completely different from other platform. The project OSA is made the revolution in retailer sector.
I think the same, the project has a different idea although there have been projects involving AI and Blockchain and integrating them but I don't think they have been successful, but incase of OSA it seems different, it looks promising! Hopefully, I am right and the project succeeds.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

The features are really admiring as we can experience by using the platforms block chain and AI-powered inventory tracking consumers can save the valuable time by searching for products quickly and effectively.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

The features are really admiring as we can experience by using the platforms block chain and AI-powered inventory tracking consumers can save the valuable time by searching for products quickly and effectively.
Yes, with the use of blockchain technology the problems of sales which occurs many times like selection of retailers and transfer of funds will be solved. This platform will surely have many application on it and with be used in many parts of the world as it offer better security to its users and also some great features.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Really dude? Their idea is unique than the others. No project that currently makes AI and blockchain meets retail, I'm really sure this is the first one who provides AI and blockchain retail.
Maybe in vivavivu point of view it's not unique, but the only way to prove the accusation about the project is to see the project becomes successful in its development. In my side, blockchain related project today are almost unique at all. It needs the right support to be known well.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

You are right, this project is really distinguished from a set similar by the AI system. In my opinion long ago it is time for many companies to pass to this technology, it will show the aspiration of developers to keep up to date, thereby it will become simpler to attract new users.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I have a question like that do OSA DC will have corporate with some company look like Amazon, Ebay? Or they will developing their own retailer system with some partners products?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

Blockchain technology apply at Retail Market - i have seen. But i agree about AI for this industry is the unique different of OSA project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Blockchain technology apply at Retail Market - i have seen. But i agree about AI for this industry is the unique different of OSA project.
Yeah, which make sense by having an artificial intelligent is a unique features bu uaving a retail market. I do believe that this project have a great potential which can be good for all of us here in crypro currency community. Hopefully the team is always in condition that may able to continue despite on some struggle on this project.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?

Hey lannguyenthuy, at this point there is not active bounty/airdrop. Feel free to join the Telegram channel to stay updated, https://t.me/osadecentralized

The 2-pager has a very impressive content. The big brands that they stated to be on board are already more than enough to make this platform a reality. Aside from the advisors and team members with their corresponding expertise. So I'm curious how this is going to be in a couple of months or maybe this 2018?

Great question, and appreciate the support. If you're really interested, check out the roadmap at https://osadc.io/en/#roadmap-group

The team seems really working hard for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. But I think this will become more popular if they have their airdrops. More people will be glad if the team will have its airdrop in the community. And is there any bounty camapigns of the OSA DC? I would really glad if the team have it for OSA DC.

I like a step of developers that tokens which are intended to them and all whole team, will be frozen for the term of 12 months, after the termination ICO. It means that developers have no purpose at once to be enriched, they want to develop the project really.

Read my reply above Smiley Feel free to join in as well, great suggestions & as you can see in the token allocation there is 2% tokens reserved for a bounty campaign. At this point no details have been announced.

cool thing, probably will be successful if strong partnerships with retailers will be established. Looking forward to see, how it will work, nice idea, hope that realization will also be cool!
I have a question like that do OSA DC will have corporate with some company look like Amazon, Ebay? Or they will developing their own retailer system with some partners products?

Great question! As you can see OSA DC is working on partnerships with very big retailers. OSA DC technology and AI will benefit towards a more efficient retail system, you can read a lot about it on page 8 of the whitepaper.

Some examples of benefits for retailers named in the whitepaper are: Less out-of-stock inventory,more sales, Increased shopper loyalty, less shopper switch-out, and increased customer volume, Cost optimization, GMROII (Gross Margin Return on Inventory Investment) improvement, A trustful shopping environment built on reliable data sharing and transparent product information, Competitive advantages over other retail chains by providing vendors with state-of-the-art monitoring solutions.

Basically if you look at it generally speaking, it already changes their retail system towards a whole new level!

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.

To get back to this, the soft cap was $1,800,000 delivered by contributors, funds & angels. Additionally to that, the founders invested this $4,200,000.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:08:09 AM

Yeah, which make sense by having an artificial intelligent is a unique features bu uaving a retail market. I do believe that this project have a great potential which can be good for all of us here in crypro currency community. Hopefully the team is always in condition that may able to continue despite on some struggle on this project.
I will agree with this. The integration of the artificial intelligence in the retail market makes the OSA DC feature unique from other projects. The struggles and challenges in this community of crypto currency is not just so easy. This kind of idea which OSA DC holds is necessary to unleashed the and keep fighting the competitors ahead to reach the desired success here in the crypto world.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

I hope so! This project is really cool because they have an incredible experience and a great team of people who have a great experience in the crytocurrency history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: