Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

The project has just started its work, but I see support already. The idea of the project is magnificent and very interesting! The combination of the two technologies and at the same time it will be useful for us. Popularity in the scope of the Blockchain is growing, so we will see in the near future a good growth of the Crypto-currency.

I agree on you, that the OSA project is very well organize the platform played a big role in the system in which collecting and analizing data is such an amazing and very useful. It is known already because of what the service they have and also because it is very useful in the business world. The growth moderates for good of OSA project and for egerybody.

Thank you! I'm just paying attention just to the basic requirements from the OSA team for achieving good results at the end of ICO. And thanks to the constant attention and reading of the theme of the form, everything will be achieved. The main thing is just to give it time and attention.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.
I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

How soon do you plan to start airdrop, bounty campaigns? I advise you not to shelve it because promotion of this sort is necessary for fast development of the project.

I agree to your opinion mate. Well, I would say maybe they already think about that which the right time they will announce. Hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible since I notice their are a lot of supporters are looking forward on this project which I believe it could be profitable in the future.

Maybe is a good idea that they will work now for the airdrop so that the project will be famous in the market. Airdrops is the basic way to earn a token and most of the people in the forum are joining in an airdrop so if many participant in an airdrop, many investor will interest in this project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I think this project has every chance of becoming a strong and competitive project on the market. But of course, do not forget about the promotion of the project with the help of followers and advertising.

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

It is advisable that this OSA DC project be done immediately so that manufacturers and retailers can optimize their business strategy.
Yeah right. And more importantly, there are many people that is looking forward for the implementation of this project now. Maybe that is because they already saw the potential of the OSA DC Project that will bring an ease in the retail industry. Artificial intelligence in our generation really make another level of innovation in every aspect together with the blockchain technology.

Having OSA project and AI advanced technology will surely a big helped for all businessmen in the world. As this will able to eliminate product waste and time consuming. But it seems that it will takes a lot of time to develop and launched this immediately is very risky to do because they will need to assured first the security system of this platform. They need to tackle if it is really secured or not.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

Promoting and advertising are the keys to recognize a project to the community. And of course there are other projects that may arise along the lines of the market, so competitiveness of the project must be in the highest rate.
The project has the higher possibilities to become huge successful. Bit still project is new and good promotions can help the platform to grow more. They also have the potential to spread worldwide and become a globally used platform of the future.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

Wow this is a great project !! I am the same retailer and look forward to what the OSA project brings !! I will support 100% for this project. I would definitely look forward to it.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

Well for starters the so called "promotion" done by bounty hunters is just a joke to be realistic, it's mainly twitter accounts with purchased followers and stuff used
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Wow this is a great project !! I am the same retailer and look forward to what the OSA project brings !! I will support 100% for this project. I would definitely look forward to it.

This is really a great project where AI and blockchain will meet the retail. This project would surely go successfull ahead and also it can surely have a good future ahead so i would always keep on having a watch at this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

This is really a great project where AI and blockchain will meet the retail. This project would surely go successfull ahead and also it can surely have a good future ahead so i would always keep on having a watch at this project.
That is true, the project has a good and a futuristic idea, they can really be successful with this idea and it can be a market changer for the retail business. The project should definitely find god investors and I think many people would be interested in the project, just like me!
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

That is true, the project has a good and a futuristic idea, they can really be successful with this idea and it can be a market changer for the retail business. The project should definitely find god investors and I think many people would be interested in the project, just like me!

Hi Prk_7! Thank you for the interest, have you perhaps joined our Telegram & medium channel yet?
Telegram: ttps://t.me/osadecentralized
Medium: https://medium.com/osadc

It's great to see all the suppor there, and I really appreciate it as I'm sure the team does too! There is a lot of questions regarding marketing and promotion here. What I can mention is that marketing is a very important aspect, definitely & team attends many events and meetings to show OSA DC is there! So, as said you can help as well by joining our community on Telegram, and sharing the content!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.

This is the power of blockchain technology wherein you can possibly make things more easier and there are still things that this technology can go through. OSA DC could have the possibility to be supported by many investors since this is a profitable kind of platform and probably ROI can be easily to be attained.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

Yes, this project needs to promote it self on some social media so that more and more people know about it and also join it. They will also get more investors for the project which will benefit it. This will also make the community of the project very strong.

The problem is that now social networks are very negatively ready for such cryptocurrency advertizing. I don't know what it is connected with. Perhaps political component. And I don't see other ways of advertizing at all.
Not the most pleasant situation.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

I am impressed by the team of this project, which consists of successful and experienced professionals, who know their work and understand what they should do.
This team is trustworthy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

If this can be handled properly and I am sure they will get the attention of some potential investors. OSA DC still new and still more works to be done especially about their ICO. Things can be easily achieved as long as the team keep making progress of their project and hopefully more people will continue to support the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

Well for starters the so called "promotion" done by bounty hunters is just a joke to be realistic, it's mainly twitter accounts with purchased followers and stuff used
How can you say that their followers are just "purchased" what if they have that "legit numbers" of followers. Not all people who joined the twitter campaign do such things.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

How can you say that their followers are just "purchased" what if they have that "legit numbers" of followers. Not all people who joined the twitter campaign do such things.

I will let you know once more information regarding the bounty is available. And thank you for the feedback Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

Definitely, of course. There always be a chance of success, who knows? I would be thinking if the developer were working hard on this project to get famous and get so many participants of ICO.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

Definitely, of course. There always be a chance of success, who knows? I would be thinking if the developer were working hard on this project to get famous and get so many participants of ICO.

Yes that is definitely right. Here in the community of crypto currency, everything is fair. We are given a chance to create our own future here, eapecially the projects that come exist here. The one that keep striving evem how huge or small a certain project is, their is a high possibilities to be one of the top project in this crypto world. And OSA DC, with a good platform and goal for the community can create its future in the retain industry and attain its success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: