Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

With retailers, this is really an extremely necessary technology platform, helping to forecast inventory and forecast customer demand and trends. I believe this project will be successful

Probably right, platform like this is necessary to help the company to be more productive and will manage the data to be more accurate and precise. In this way, errors of giving some data will probably be minimized or clearly be automatically be corrected IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:36 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:36:34 AM by player1001101001

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.
Definitely, of course. There always be a chance of success, who knows? I would be thinking if the developer were working hard on this project to get famous and get so many participants of ICO.

Success sometimes can be unexpected and this is why everything has the chance to achieved its goal. But they should also do some extra efforts just to increase their percent to attain its goal. OSA DC has the factors to make it to the top so lets see what the team can do more in the coming future.

Well, for sure there will be a better development for this project in the near future as the founders of OSA DC have already contributed 4.2Million USD. Even if they can't collect enough funds on their ICO, this figures will be a big help to put this platform in a good position to start up. I hope this project will be launched at the right time where crypto coins are green.
I agree with you, this impressive monetary support gives confidence that the project has every chance to become promising and successful. I will follow the developments in this project and support it.
Yes, I think everyone has to support this project because it has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. Combination of Artificial intelligence and blockchain technology make the project more digital. A project like OSA DC makes the retailer more digital towards their work. That's why support this project and earn huge returns very soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

I have a question, could i can be a small retailer at OSA DC with out any money? I mean that i want to be affiliate at OSA DC system?
Indeed. You can be a small retailer at OSA DC without any money but you have to wait for a long time to see if you can be a small retailer because they need a strong investors.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Really promising project with modern technology and serious ambitions for development. The authors actively promote the project and recognize that there is every chance of success.
Definitely, of course. There always be a chance of success, who knows? I would be thinking if the developer were working hard on this project to get famous and get so many participants of ICO.

Success sometimes can be unexpected and this is why everything has the chance to achieved its goal. But they should also do some extra efforts just to increase their percent to attain its goal. OSA DC has the factors to make it to the top so lets see what the team can do more in the coming future.

Well, for sure there will be a better development for this project in the near future as the founders of OSA DC have already contributed 4.2Million USD. Even if they can't collect enough funds on their ICO, this figures will be a big help to put this platform in a good position to start up. I hope this project will be launched at the right time where crypto coins are green.
I agree with you, this impressive monetary support gives confidence that the project has every chance to become promising and successful. I will follow the developments in this project and support it.
Like many I also think the project has all the means of becoming successful in the near future. They have good and hopefully a well executed idea that will becoming successful as the time passes by!

This is a good start for all investors, the platform of this project is worthy to be invested because of its contents that the project will provide to the community. Its shows a potential candidate for a more develop and a successful project in the coming days. Many projects are coming in right now but this project displayed a positive outlook for the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Like many I also think the project has all the means of becoming successful in the near future. They have good and hopefully a well executed idea that will becoming successful as the time passes by!

This is a good start for all investors, the platform of this project is worthy to be invested because of its contents that the project will provide to the community. Its shows a potential candidate for a more develop and a successful project in the coming days. Many projects are coming in right now but this project displayed a positive outlook for the investors.

I agree to your point. This project is really great and very attractive by those investors in crypto currency community. I appreciate so much since this project approach the artificial intelligent, I would say this project is not easy which they need enough information from different consumers in which the team should doing well to make this project very successful in the future.
If the founders really paid their own investment for such a large sum, it shows that he has confidence in the project. I will continue to pay attention.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

With retailers, this is really an extremely necessary technology platform, helping to forecast inventory and forecast customer demand and trends. I believe this project will be successful

Yes you are right. It will be much easier to follow the market. It will be easier to understand what exactly is required on the market, and then the losses will be minimal. You will not invest in what the consumer does not need now. Just like you said, it will be easier to monitor the leftovers.

The implementation of the OSA DC in the whole community both in the crypto currency and in the retail industry will create a better bond and will be able to improve the market status. I believe that OSA DC project will make the better outcome and gain more investors and lots of supporters for the continuous development of this project that integrates artificial intelligence ans blockchain technology.

With the continue growth of the technology, works are becoming more easy and accurately computed. This is what OSA wanted to have and I am expecting some companies that if they wanted to save a lot of time and increased their profits then this will definitely be the right platform that must be used.

Difinitely it is. As OSA DC platform really concerns in the interest for both consumers and the retailers. They are providing a system where both have a direct communication inorder to have a good transactions that will result in a better outcome. Hopefully, it will be acknowledged by all possible investors to invest here so that the dev team will have a good development for this project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

Even i would support this project and i think that more peoples would surely support for this project and also will have some great profits ahead. This project is really going much intresting and i am eagerly waiting for it's future.

Success can be expected if you work hard and be positive in life and choosing the right path for you. OSA DC project has their own strategy in market that can encourage investor. Their are not limiting their budget just to  start of the ICO and that's the difference in other project in this forum. I know at the end that this project will be successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Yes you are right. It will be much easier to follow the market. It will be easier to understand what exactly is required on the market, and then the losses will be minimal. You will not invest in what the consumer does not need now. Just like you said, it will be easier to monitor the leftovers.

The implementation of the OSA DC in the whole community both in the crypto currency and in the retail industry will create a better bond and will be able to improve the market status. I believe that OSA DC project will make the better outcome and gain more investors and lots of supporters for the continuous development of this project that integrates artificial intelligence ans blockchain technology.

With the continue growth of the technology, works are becoming more easy and accurately computed. This is what OSA wanted to have and I am expecting some companies that if they wanted to save a lot of time and increased their profits then this will definitely be the right platform that must be used.

Difinitely it is. As OSA DC platform really concerns in the interest for both consumers and the retailers. They are providing a system where both have a direct communication inorder to have a good transactions that will result in a better outcome. Hopefully, it will be acknowledged by all possible investors to invest here so that the dev team will have a good development for this project.

The only reason the retail stores will start using this system is if there's any significant benefits for them, otherwise what's the point for them to use it?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

The only reason the retail stores will start using this system is if there's any significant benefits for them, otherwise what's the point for them to use it?
please, you could read the white paper, which describes all the advantages of the Osa DC project. And also you will find the answer to your question about the reasons for the work of stores with this platform.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

please, you could read the white paper, which describes all the advantages of the Osa DC project. And also you will find the answer to your question about the reasons for the work of stores with this platform.
OSA DC is really going much popular now and i think that it would shortly turn out the best project. This project should cherrish more for the future and i think that a number of investors too support the project.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

The purpose of this project is built is very good for the interests of the people that is facilitate in people shopping. I am sure will be many who support this project later and good luck.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

Even i would support this project and i think that more peoples would surely support for this project and also will have some great profits ahead. This project is really going much intresting and i am eagerly waiting for it's future.

Success can be expected if you work hard and be positive in life and choosing the right path for you. OSA DC project has their own strategy in market that can encourage investor. Their are not limiting their budget just to  start of the ICO and that's the difference in other project in this forum. I know at the end that this project will be successful.

Exactly, their idea is very positive and unique and have a great features which can be profitable also in the future. As the project is just started that need more time to make some more convincing features and spread the capability and usage of the project. Hopefully the team of this project will be competitive as well as capabale to do such great strategy for a better success on this project.
These unique and positive ideas are the ones which are successful in the market, the project msut manage to hold these ideas togeather to make this platform successful. I hope the team takes right path in delivering success to themarket and investors.
Hodlvcl

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

What kind of data can you analyze? Can you give me some examples not. For each of the manufacturers, retailers, buyers, what factors will you analyze to provide buyers with your data?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

If there is everything as you speak, then the project will find national recognition. He will be able to be used by various segments of the population, and transactions through the platform could make the most important that people have mastered the simplest elements of a cryptocurrency component.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

I agree to your point. This project is really great and very attractive by those investors in crypto currency community. I appreciate so much since this project approach the artificial intelligent, I would say this project is not easy which they need enough information from different consumers in which the team should doing well to make this project very successful in the future.
Gathering the right information like what you have said, might really take time as they need to find the efficient infos to make this project more ready and will succeed the future as this implement AI and Blockchain technology, it can really attract more people to support this one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

The purpose of this project is built is very good for the interests of the people that is facilitate in people shopping. I am sure will be many who support this project later and good luck.

Yes i agree with your opinion. OSA DC still keep their attraction and their community grow day by day. As we can see many problem have discuss at here.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
The team OSA DC is really serious and responsible in this project. If they are not serious then, the OSA DC project would not be reach their softcap and reach this further. Because of the interesting concept of this project regarding the artificial intelligence and blockchain technology that are integrated to the retail industry makes more people engage to OSA DC. I am proud to spread the information of this project and continuously supporting this project. I hope it will continue its positive progress.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Yes, it very well improves the status of the Crypto currency market! Combining the artificial intelligence and the block chain is a very good idea to apply this on the platform. Since very few people have used this method. Therefore it is very interesting to observe the development of the project.
Hodlvcl

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

This idea is wonderful and it can become very popular. I hope it grows a community with smart people who are ready to understand about the project more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: