Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

I really look forward to the video presentation from the development team. Since I'm very interested to see how the platform will work in real time! After such videos, it is possible to grow the popularity of the project!
Haha. Very smart question. Maybe it is one of video for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVYKCrbjhY Or you can come to full channel of OSA DC to know more about this project at here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZcY0oJsDaD2buZw68sGFw
Thank you for helping one of our community in order to gain more people to join the community of OSA DC! I hope the community will be last for the project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

I really look forward to the video presentation from the development team. Since I'm very interested to see how the platform will work in real time! After such videos, it is possible to grow the popularity of the project!

I agree on you, it will start in the videos after all it will be easy to known anywhere. For sure many people will join the OSA DC especially in the community because of the development of the team that brings through. That is one that proves that the team working hard to make the project more successful at the end.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.
Wouldn't it be great to have several different plarforms for same purposes?
It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers

There's nothing wrong with several platforms having the same feautres. What it's matter is how each team convinced the possible investors to invest on their project. And also, it's better to have more projects to be made because the more it goes, the more opportunities will come for all crypto enthusiast.

But the problem is they need to be more competitive like having some unique innovations and offer must be fair enough to convinced people to support the platform.

Definitely, since the project is just new the must be clever enough as there are a lot of projects here in crypto currency community. Also the team must do something different concepts as well as features that may caught the attention of many users and probable investors on this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

I'm really sure the team here are looking for ways to attract more investors that will prove that this project is reliable and worth of their investment. More investors means more support that can help the project becoming a successful one.

As what I have observed, the team really so many efforts to pushed their platform to success. This is quite a big project and if this will be successful, I think this can change the way how the retail data can be presented by some consumers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Well there is no easy way to success. The team OSA DC should keep on moving to make and reach what this project really desires and want to happen in the crypto currency community. Especially now, there are many people engaging to this project and hopefully the team and meet more investors willing to invest for this project for continuous developments.

I agree with you, success needs a lot of challenges to overcome whatever the circumstances that may come. The team I think are willing to do everything to make their platform to be successfully launched. This is why they were busy attending some conference to spread more information about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

I'm really sure the team here are looking for ways to attract more investors that will prove that this project is reliable and worth of their investment. More investors means more support that can help the project becoming a successful one.

As what I have observed, the team really so many efforts to pushed their platform to success. This is quite a big project and if this will be successful, I think this can change the way how the retail data can be presented by some consumers.
Yes, the team is doing so much hard work on platforms development. And they are continuously trying to make the platform better as well as reliable. After a certain time later project is gonna become hugely successful. This project will take the great revolution in the retail industry. And due to this project retailers will become more digital towards their work.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Well there is no easy way to success. The team OSA DC should keep on moving to make and reach what this project really desires and want to happen in the crypto currency community. Especially now, there are many people engaging to this project and hopefully the team and meet more investors willing to invest for this project for continuous developments.

I agree with you, success needs a lot of challenges to overcome whatever the circumstances that may come. The team I think are willing to do everything to make their platform to be successfully launched. This is why they were busy attending some conference to spread more information about their platform.

Exactly, this great prestigious project can give a great amount of profit which can benefited by many here in crypto currency world. Hope the team may always in good conditoin as they working hard to fulfill the up coming plans and goals of this project.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

Exactly, this great prestigious project can give a great amount of profit which can benefited by many here in crypto currency world. Hope the team may always in good conditoin as they working hard to fulfill the up coming plans and goals of this project.
The most important that the sum gained by the project hasn't made conceited developers and they didn't begin to spend incorrectly received means, and strictly let them to development and improvement of the project.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

Thank you. All your involvement and comments also helps sharing the word of OSA DC. The team works extremely hard every day to stay on schedule and have everything go as planned. And, it's amazing to see how fast this community grows

The most important that the sum gained by the project hasn't made conceited developers and they didn't begin to spend incorrectly received means, and strictly let them to development and improvement of the project.

Very important indeed. As said, if there's any questions regarding funds etc. - please join the Telegram community channel and we will see if we can get you in touch with a team member. Like I said, OSA DC has been around for a long time and is now ready to take it to the next level with blockchain.

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

Thank you. All your involvement and comments also helps sharing the word of OSA DC. The team works extremely hard every day to stay on schedule and have everything go as planned. And, it's amazing to see how fast this community grows
No problem admin, we are here trying to help and spread to the public how OSA DC is really good for retail. With a team of hardworking individuals and a well-planned project, no doubt that the community is growing rapidly.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

No problem admin, we are here trying to help and spread to the public how OSA DC is really good for retail. With a team of hardworking individuals and a well-planned project, no doubt that the community is growing rapidly.
Yeah. I believe OSA DC will grow more day by day, and of course, this is the good sign for both investors and supporters of OSA DC.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:30 AM

Yeah. I believe OSA DC will grow more day by day, and of course, this is the good sign for both investors and supporters of OSA DC.
Totally, the project will only grow as we go further. This project is definitely well received by the Investors and followers and everyone supports the team. Well done!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:08:05 AM

Totally, the project will only grow as we go further. This project is definitely well received by the Investors and followers and everyone supports the team. Well done!
The progress of the OSA DC project can really see in this community of crypto currency. Because, as days goes by, the positive feedback from the crowd is really flooding as well as the high hopes for this project as the artificial intelligence and blockchain technology makes a great impact in the retail industry.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

The progress of the OSA DC project can really see in this community of crypto currency. Because, as days goes by, the positive feedback from the crowd is really flooding as well as the high hopes for this project as the artificial intelligence and blockchain technology makes a great impact in the retail industry.

Like you mentioned, the (positive) feedback from the community definitely helps! If there are any suggestions, feel free to share them. I will forward them to the team! Same counts for questions, if answers are still unclear to you - please follow-up so we can understand it in a different way to make you understand better! Smiley  Thank you for being here!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

so for this there is a road map and a token distribution scheme that we can see on the official web site of the project. I always use this resource for reliable information about the project.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

It's nice to see how you care and develop your project. To date, the Osa project is a young, but very promising project. If the development team follows their road map, then the project will definitely be on the moon.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

It's nice to see how you care and develop your project. To date, the Osa project is a young, but very promising project. If the development team follows their road map, then the project will definitely be on the moon.
I don't know how does this person can believe the project so easily without any provability product that they have made before.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

Like you mentioned, the (positive) feedback from the community definitely helps! If there are any suggestions, feel free to share them. I will forward them to the team! Same counts for questions, if answers are still unclear to you - please follow-up so we can understand it in a different way to make you understand better! Smiley  Thank you for being here!
I agree admin it would really help if members are involved in the growth of this project sharing thier feedbacks and intelligent suggestions will make a difference.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

I agree on you, it will start in the videos after all it will be easy to known anywhere. For sure many people will join the OSA DC especially in the community because of the development of the team that brings through. That is one that proves that the team working hard to make the project more successful at the end.
I'm very glad that the project has more followers! And now you can not be afraid to invest, as the team takes part in different presentations and conferences. And this is good advertising for the project, and you do not need to waste time creating a separate global advertisement.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

Exactly, hopefully this project will provide the best of luck to all individuals who constitute an extra effort in making this project become known to the community and investors. Im very much proud to the people who shared their resources and information in becoming this platform comes into reality.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: