Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28363 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

It's nice to see how you care and develop your project. To date, the Osa project is a young, but very promising project. If the development team follows their road map, then the project will definitely be on the moon.
It's not quite possible to reach it as this platform have provided a useful features for the global market inorder to solved some conlicts in business transactions between the manufacturers and the customers. And also, the team are not giving up to find good ways to make this project perfectly available in the market soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

I'm really sure the team here are looking for ways to attract more investors that will prove that this project is reliable and worth of their investment. More investors means more support that can help the project becoming a successful one.

I agree with you men, the OSA DC team is liable in the matter. Encouraging some investor is not to talk all the project but some are on how you communicate your cliet about the project. Attitude is one of the key to recruit an investor to join the team.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

It's nice to see how you care and develop your project. To date, the Osa project is a young, but very promising project. If the development team follows their road map, then the project will definitely be on the moon.

Exactly, hopefully this project will provide the best of luck to all individuals who constitute an extra effort in making this project become known to the community and investors. Im very much proud to the people who shared their resources and information in becoming this platform comes into reality.

Well, having a good community can really produce a good outcome especially being active to their clients. This Ann thread seems to be so useful because some of their concerns can contribute to the development of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

If it happens that everything will be set according to plan then definitely we can be sure that this platform will definitely have a better outcome. As the team are making more effort to make this project more popular, I am sure investors will probably likely to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Well there is no easy way to success. The team OSA DC should keep on moving to make and reach what this project really desires and want to happen in the crypto currency community. Especially now, there are many people engaging to this project and hopefully the team and meet more investors willing to invest for this project for continuous developments.

I agree with you, success needs a lot of challenges to overcome whatever the circumstances that may come. The team I think are willing to do everything to make their platform to be successfully launched. This is why they were busy attending some conference to spread more information about their platform.

They need to keep both of those separate, attending some conference isn't an issue but you need to keep someone here too. To deal with investors
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Exactly, hopefully this project will provide the best of luck to all individuals who constitute an extra effort in making this project become known to the community and investors. Im very much proud to the people who shared their resources and information in becoming this platform comes into reality.

Well, having a good community can really produce a good outcome especially being active to their clients. This Ann thread seems to be so useful because some of their concerns can contribute to the development of the platform.
Yeah, I  actually have a great feeling that this project is something new and exciting, this project helps small and large businesses to evaluate  easly the needs and wants of the customers and clients in specific time  frames,no need for surveys of which product really customer usually  used or need.In customers side it helps for easy and fast way to get some great deals and offers, healthy wise is one of clients concerns.So I think this project has a lot of good services to give and this might one of the best projects that the market members are looking forward.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Well there is no easy way to success. The team OSA DC should keep on moving to make and reach what this project really desires and want to happen in the crypto currency community. Especially now, there are many people engaging to this project and hopefully the team and meet more investors willing to invest for this project for continuous developments.

I agree with you, success needs a lot of challenges to overcome whatever the circumstances that may come. The team I think are willing to do everything to make their platform to be successfully launched. This is why they were busy attending some conference to spread more information about their platform.

They need to keep both of those separate, attending some conference isn't an issue but you need to keep someone here too. To deal with investors

Great, This project is really great and very attractive by those investors in crypto currency community. I appreciate so much since this project approach the artificial intelligent, I would say this project is not easy which they need enough information from different consumers in which the team should doing well to make this project very successful in the future.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Perhaps the team is aware of the issues that many retailers are facing. The OSA platform is good and has potential in the market and with the help of professionals will make this project more successful.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Exactly, this great prestigious project can give a great amount of profit which can benefited by many here in crypto currency world. Hope the team may always in good conditoin as they working hard to fulfill the up coming plans and goals of this project.
The most important that the sum gained by the project hasn't made conceited developers and they didn't begin to spend incorrectly received means, and strictly let them to development and improvement of the project.

so for this there is a road map and a token distribution scheme that we can see on the official web site of the project. I always use this resource for reliable information about the project.

Definitely, take a look at osadc.io and you will see the road map, distribution details, experience, team members and much more!

Definitely! And there is team members available at both sides. To inform both people at events as well as in our community on BitcoinTalk/Telegram/Social media etc.!

Yeah, I  actually have a great feeling that this project is something new and exciting, this project helps small and large businesses to evaluate  easly the needs and wants of the customers and clients in specific time  frames,no need for surveys of which product really customer usually  used or need.In customers side it helps for easy and fast way to get some great deals and offers, healthy wise is one of clients concerns.So I think this project has a lot of good services to give and this might one of the best projects that the market members are looking forward.

Appreciate the positive feedback! If you have any suggestions or comments I will happily forward them to the team, but it's great seeing the positive vibe here! Smiley

Perhaps the team is aware of the issues that many retailers are facing. The OSA platform is good and has potential in the market and with the help of professionals will make this project more successful.

Definitely! And OSA DC is there to address these issues, as you can read in the whitepaper Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. A project like this will make a great revolution in the retail industry. OSA DC wants to make the retailer more digital and they should implement this project for expanding their business. So in this ico their are very high chances to becoming successful. so making investment here can help you to generate good amount of profit after a certain time later.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

Actually, in the sphere of a purchase and property sale and everything that is connected with it exists many financial problems and also there are also other problems according to the conclusion of transactions. The project has to correct it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

Well, AI and Blockchain meet Retail market is not new idea, but i think OSA will do their best work to improve their platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

Yes, as what you see so far, having a supporting community with a project can really lead to a successful start and end of the development, hoping the support will increase for this project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

If the OSA DC project community will continuously become bigger and bigger, then the possibility to success of this project will become higher and higher since the supporters coming from the people is a really important thing that a certain project should have, especially the investors that will fuel in the development of this project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Osa has a huge community working for the success of thier project behind them so for sure they will have no problems getting support.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

Well, AI and Blockchain meet Retail market is not new idea, but i think OSA will do their best work to improve their platform.
Yes, it is not a new idea, they have to compete with the previous retail market strategy and so on. They have to make a unique idea to the platform.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

If the OSA DC project community will continuously become bigger and bigger, then the possibility to success of this project will become higher and higher since the supporters coming from the people is a really important thing that a certain project should have, especially the investors that will fuel in the development of this project.
Yes, as per time passes the project is becoming more popular. And according to time project it getting a lot of support from investors as well as supporters. And after every single day, the community is continuously increasing. So its great advantage for the team. The rapid growth in the community is the good sign for ico that means sooner or later the ico will become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Yes, as per time passes the project is becoming more popular. And according to time project it getting a lot of support from investors as well as supporters. And after every single day, the community is continuously increasing. So its great advantage for the team. The rapid growth in the community is the good sign for ico that means sooner or later the ico will become hugely successful.
Correctly you say! Because with such support from users the project becomes popular and recognizable at different conferences and presentations. Recently there was a presentation, I'm really looking forward to the news from the developers, whether they took part in it or not.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

Correctly you say! Because with such support from users the project becomes popular and recognizable at different conferences and presentations. Recently there was a presentation, I'm really looking forward to the news from the developers, whether they took part in it or not.

Yeah, you're right mate. Well, each and everyone of us want to save time since we all know that time is money in terms of business aspects which we relying on. As this project helps us in convenient way to same time as it is hassle free by having their unique features like Artificial intelligent which can attract users and investors to support this project.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

If it happens that everything will be set according to plan then definitely we can be sure that this platform will definitely have a better outcome. As the team are making more effort to make this project more popular, I am sure investors will probably likely to support the project.

Well its very important that they follow their platform accordingly to be able to meet their expectations. The hardworks of the individuals who contributed to this project will provide such credibility to the existence of their profeciency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: