Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum soon $500?  (Read 767 times)
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

when bull market happen ethereum will be so much more than 500 dollar but right now it hasn't started yet. today's pump was only a false alarm. we have to be more patient. Wait june or july to 1000+ dollars. Just be patient about ethereum!
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

when bull market happen ethereum will be so much more than 500 dollar but right now it hasn't started yet. today's pump was only a false alarm. we have to be more patient. Wait june or july to 1000+ dollars. Just be patient about ethereum!

$500 is possible. Ethereum just like bitcoin has so many investors but right now they decided to keep their fiat and not pour their cash on the ecosystem. But when everything goes on a sudden U-turn, we will see Ethereum enjoying its best moments again and could hit even as high as $1000 which it did last January.

Yes, patient is the key here and don't be that impulsive seller that keeps dumping when their is a big crash. You have to reconsider that the market is very volatile and the price increase will not go on parabolic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

Ethereum will reach 500$ soon and I expect it to reach 1.000 USD by middle of Summer.

Crypto season will start soon and we will reach ath for both BTC and ETH (IMHO)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

I don't think $ 500 is a big achievement for Ethereum. I think with the end of the correction we will see the price of Ethereum more than 1k $.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:23:51 AM

I think by the end of the year we'll be sitting at close to $1,000 again.. This little slump won't last forever in my opinion. Best bet is to stock up on Ethereum while it's below $400 right now and while you still can. You won't regret it when this dip is over with.
By the end of this year, Ethereum would have more value than the last year ending value. Mostly, the crypto coins make real progress in the second, more specifically last quarter of the year and we are still far away from that time. Like you said, the holders should go for buying more Ethereum instead of focusing entirely on the future value.Once bitcoin will start moving, Eth will do the same.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?

People just can predict but nobody knows when it will be. Now etehrium price is very low so i am not sure when too.
Reach $500 is not easy but it can be the first good position for etherium to continue to next stage.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

I don't think $ 500 is a big achievement for Ethereum. I think with the end of the correction we will see the price of Ethereum more than 1k $.

You are right about that, reaching 500 dollars will be quite fast. The real issue is going to be over $ 1000, so if we succeed in passing 1000 dollars, we can see much bigger rises this time Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Even if the markets are stabilized this way, ETH will be more than $ 500 with the developments to be made in 2018.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

I think it's very likely to happen. the current price of ethereum has already reached more than $ 400. See from market conditions and price charts altcoin especially ethereum, prices through signs of price increases. although only a little, I'm sure ethereum will soon reach $ 500. we just wait for it, suppose ethereum price has gone up, do not directly do dump, it can make ethereum price down again. so keep your ethereum, and just look at the movement of altcoin price charts. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Hopefully it will continues to increase to make ethereum green color. When bitcoin rice of course ethereum will increase. This both coin have in common if bitcoin increase next ethereum then the rest of altcoins will follow to increase. Hopefully the crash is over and face the hike again of prices.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Yeah 500 USD is not a big deal for Ethereum. As soon as we see another bull run (if ever Cheesy) then I expect the price to go between 900-1000 USD and then depending on the volume we may see another ATH. But I dont expect this to happen within the next 1-2 months.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

What do you think, eth or bitcoin? Which one have the bigger potential in 2018? I mean btc is the safer way?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

We have been waiting since 18th of March for the price to reach over $500 again: Ethereum price. The price is now slowly moving to this point. Will the price reach $500 soon or will we facing a dip again?

Now the price of Ethereum reach the value of 417$,it is near to the value of 420$.In few days the price may cross the 500$. And 500$ is not a big deal for Ethereum.Ethereum is the potential altcion as compared to other altcoin.Many ICO is running with the Ethereum.And this is the reason for Ethereum on second place in crypto currency.The price of ethereum will reach 1000$ soon.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

Yeah 500 USD is not a big deal for Ethereum. As soon as we see another bull run (if ever Cheesy) then I expect the price to go between 900-1000 USD and then depending on the volume we may see another ATH. But I dont expect this to happen within the next 1-2 months.
I agree with you. $ 500 is not the limit for Ethereum. Personally, I expect 700-800 dollars for a coin by the end of this year. Ethereum most promising currency today

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

ETH will increase its price even more than $1k very soon but for now, the market is completely in the downtrend. Once the bull market starts increasing we can able see the higher mark for ETH and it is possible.

That's right, while the market in a downtrend there is no point in talking about the growth of certain coins. The Ethereum will not grow by 25-30% on its own even on the good news of the SA; we need to see a strong uptrend. When Bitcoin exceeds 10,000, eth will rise above 550 and then go higher. Right now the market is weak and unstable, and we need to wait for stabilization.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I think ETH price will go in the next time. at least 3 months. The market is slowing. Maybe prepare a powerful pump at the end of the year
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

it may reach to 500 usd in this month .
but btc should be stable for ether pump .

eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

I agree, it's still quite uncomfortable to take in. In any given day with luck and a substantial growth ETH is worth more than that.
But reconsidering the fact with the ongoing dips and struggles, ETH at $500 isn't that bad, I think it can boost as soon as prices in the
market improve. When Bitcoin begins to ascend, Ethereum will display more appealing prices to match a conventional yet expected
progress and growth. Although it's hard to say or predict when will it take place but rest assured ETH is on a good spot even on
a red day.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Now the price of Ethereum reach the value of 417$,it is near to the value of 420$.In few days the price may cross the 500$. And 500$ is not a big deal for Ethereum.Ethereum is the potential altcion as compared to other altcoin.Many ICO is running with the Ethereum.And this is the reason for Ethereum on second place in crypto currency.The price of ethereum will reach 1000$ soon.
I am watching the ETH’s value now, too. cost 420, and growth percentage 1.92-1.8%. BTC is 0.7-0.6%. I think by the summer or lately by the end of this year ETH will reach $500.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

i guess it will be very soon, in this month or sooner to see ETH rises again, rightnow, i glad ETH has already more than 460$, soon it will reach 500$ , but we should be very careful in this situation because the market can change very fast, ETH can be dumped faster than its pumps, so be patient, hold until the market recover a little better before making any decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: