Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1892 times)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

I think that we absolutely can call it so, first we saw stable decrease, then we will see stable growth Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

It may be a year that we will have a few ups and downs away from the turbulence this year. The developments I see in the first quarter show this. Although we have received a lot of positive news and development, we have not been able to catch up with the ascent

Veseloff

Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Judging by what we observe, this year is volatile and so I would beware of entering the market. In fact, it can go even lower. So be careful and take only the right and thoughtful decisions!

JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

At this point I have not seen the Crypto market is stable, I think they continue to fluctuate again. The Crypto market is never stable because of its frequent fluctuations, so Crypto has attracted many investors.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

I truly believe on that price predictoin for this year we should know have many trials and panic scenario from bitcoin because have an different issues from the news, issues about the whales, fake news thats two exmaple are making panic to community but they can't success the bad sides want to destroy cryptocurrency.
50 percent increase rate of bitcoin for this are have big possiblity to reach that amount but i am happy even if not reach that amount increase 25 percent increase for bitcoin are hugable amount for us to get an profits.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

I wouldn't categorized it a stability year, with so much FUD and a lot of countries setting the tone of what could be this year (tighter regulations, bans) so this year for me would be very unstable and tumultuous.

However, we have seen how bitcoin is very resilient, we may be seeing a crisis, because the market really went down so hard in the last 3 months or so. But rest assured that we can overcome all of this because despite of all the negativity, bitcoin is alive and even trying to get up from the ground. So yes, I'm very optimistic that it has a lot of legwork to move and may see it hit another all-time-high in December.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

They will not decrease in volatility because decrease in volatility will mean that banksters has got this market as everything else.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

for me as the crypto goes on a dip, there are still good things happening around it like different countries are already accepting crypto, so for me cryptos can surely come back and go higher again in the next few months just like what happened last year wherein the crypto go higher than expected.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

Of course, the first quarter of the year, the fall of the whole market and total capitalization, and now they want that in such a short time everything returns to its former level. To do this, it will take another part of next year, taking into account the current corrections.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

2018 will be a growing year. Not like 2017. Sudden growth. The market in the second quarter of 2018 gradually shows the rise of the market. I hope the market will reach 1000 billion by the end of the year
bboyjohn

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

Considering the things we have experienced this year, I think prices will rise in the coming months. first the prices were high, then we saw a sudden and very sharp decline. Then the whole market has become stagnant. I think there is a rise in the order Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

The beginning of the year was very difficult and nervous. Now the situation is slowly changing and I hope that further growth will continue.

carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I predict that in 2018 we will see gradual upward and downward movements without excessive volatility as in other years. I say this based on the 4-month indicators we have come up with following a sharp fall in January.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Can Bitcoin in 2018 be stable?
They can be confident and argue that Bitcoin and altcoin will stabilize this year.
Whereas the nature of Cryptocurrency is always "VOLATILE" whether it can be just an approximate look at the cryptocurrency market then you conclude that Crypto will increase?
I think the world of Crypto is full of surprises, we can not guess exactly what will happen tomorrow.
Because of the possibility of rising in value, down, or lost we do not know.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

were still in April so I can say this is mature to called 2018 stability year. but, all we can do now is to be hopeful for that. There is no sure assurance here. But I believe in some altcoin.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

I think that if we look globally, we are at an early stage of market development. Those prices that we see today in 2-3 years will seem very small

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Of course, the first quarter of the year, the fall of the whole market and total capitalization, and now they want that in such a short time everything returns to its former level. To do this, it will take another part of next year, taking into account the current corrections.

I think in the middle of the year it will return into the high price.
There's many predictions  about the market especially the bitcoin that it will be more huge price before the end of the year.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

It may still be, though there were and still are going to be times that prices are gonna
go down but that's just part of it's over all stability phase, hopefully and clearly it does.
Dips and Spikes play significant roles, I think a lot is unseen with regards to how these events
makes certain currencies the way they are, without dips we wouldn't be able to invest more and
spikes ultimately gives us profits from investments purchased on dips. It's a mixed up year for me.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. .

I don't agree with this, the volatility of a decentralized crypto will never going to decrease until it's total supply is mined.
In case of bitcoin, till now around 4.2 Million bitcoins are left to reach the total supply and after that the price will increase gradually but the volatility will decrease with time because of the fixed supply.
However centralized currencies will have some different scenario as compared to decentralized digital currencies.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

At the beginning of this year it's been a very frustrating season, and maybe just maybe we'll going to see the greener pastures in this coming months. But for the investors this is the right time to buy and hold, but ofcourse with the right type of coins. Just be careful in selecting the right ico's to invest with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: