Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1907 times)
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

I don't think there will be high volatility in the next few years. because investors complain about this volatility. there will be a steady step-by-step rise. BTC Cool
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
there is notthing can make sure this is the year of stablity for cryptocurrencies, as long as there are whales controlling the market then there will be not thing stable in this year, cryptocurrencies since the day it was born, there has been many fluctuative in the price of bitcoin for many years and until now, i think it may take a very long time for us to see the cryptos stable.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

I think all of the coins in the cryptocurrency world has volatile prices, this situation was the same in the past too. In my opinion, this term is a good chance to make some buying. And I must say, I am not expecting to see the prices of the coins stable in the future.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

No doubt, 2018 going to be much more stable than the previous 2017. Most likely the market wouldn't get last year's highs, and we wouldn't see a sharp rise of cryptocurrency market. We definitely will see the good growth and new highs, but we wouldn't see the increase in 20-30 times.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

i believe in year of stability and more regulatidity year, but not in pump year
in the link many peoples said he is BELIEVE in market uptendention - growhing value and other
it`s a jast believe- we need to see more law regulation of goverments and (if that make right) we will see in 2019- 3 wave

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

These signs, have given contrasting hints, that they still have a determination to grow stronger and I am an optimist, so I expect growth to continue because new ideas always come up every day.
The emergence of a rare new ICO is one form of the crypto growth signal, which will capture the attention of investors and invest in the market cryptocurrency. Because the new ICO always have the latest innovation, an innovation that has not yet implanted in the previous crypto.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Block chain will overturn some areas, promote the production efficiency, for the benefit of humanity, like a tiger on the coin ring air currency speculation, BAT large Internet companies such as active layout already, and has set up a fall to the ground to the actual scene, to solve the pain points of the industry.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

predictor make prediction , no one knows whats going on.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

I don't think there will be high volatility in the next few years. because investors complain about this volatility. there will be a steady step-by-step rise. BTC Cool

The price are stable right now, but expect higher volatility since a lot of regulations are about to happen this year. I know in the long run the price is still higher, always prepare yourself for the possible price of any coins in this market.

predictor make prediction , no one knows whats going on.

We can only predict the market, anything is about predictions nothing is sure just believe on your thoughts and enjoy the market.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

until now I strongly believe that cryptocurrency will certainly increase, as the volume of trade is gradually rising, and that also will encourage new investors to enter this crypto world, things that happened in the decline at the beginning of this year is very painful for us who wrestle in the world of cryptocurrency, but, the world must be turning and the wheel of life must change, not forever we will be under, and this is when we will gradually rise up again, this is what I believe about this
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 10:24:09 PM by AlisaWhishie

There won't be high volatility because investors complain about it? What? I totally dislike the way you analyze the market. Investors also complain about the bearish trend, so does that mean that there will be also no bearish trend anymore?
We can't get rid of this volatility because now the cap is still relatively small.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

I like the situation that's been going on for the last week. We are still moving in only one direction - upwards. I hope we've reached that turning point.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

I think all of the coins in the cryptocurrency world has volatile prices, this situation was the same in the past too. In my opinion, this term is a good chance to make some buying. And I must say, I am not expecting to see the prices of the coins stable in the future.
I agree with you, if the price of coin becomes steady in the future then we will increasingly difficulty in taking advantage there, because there is no more events up and down and it eliminates the moment we buy when the price falls

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

No doubt, 2018 going to be much more stable than the previous 2017. Most likely the market wouldn't get last year's highs, and we wouldn't see a sharp rise of cryptocurrency market. We definitely will see the good growth and new highs, but we wouldn't see the increase in 20-30 times.
It take ages before a market becomes stable and all the crypto coins are still in their infancy. If we look at the present condition of digital market, its future will become clear in our minds. The total market cap has not even touched one trillion dollars but the potential to grow is far more than many other markets. It is not possible for coins to get stable this soon and they never will.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

I just hope its going to be recover year followed by stabilization of alternative coins. Many coins dropped like %70 and people are very sad.. I lost so much money too. I just wish we will turn the tides..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

I hope so, may be not in one semester early in this year but I have a big hope bitcoin will begin rise in second semester. like in the article said Bitcoin will increase gradual in this year, although the current marketcap still stood at US$118 billion, there is posibility bitcoin will go up again.  like in 2017 bitcoin rise in last period of the year,so I have optimist it will be happen again.

hs84

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

i really thing that the overall market cap will grow rapidly.
but i am sure that what we have seen end of 2017 was to high.
to tell real value of the cryptospace it will be hard to guess.
but i am 100% sure that there is some need for crypto (payment,... but more on tecnical side)
and i am sure big money coming in sooner or later.
everybody has to make his own portfolios,... this will be as well for rent fonds,... for all the financial guys,... which diversify there risk!!
and crypto will be a part of their portfolio.
100% sure!!

lean back.
relax.
and laugh about what happend here in q1 2018 Smiley
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility.

I'm sure that prices will rise this year, continuing the general trend. But I'm also sure that volatility will remain high. Crypto will continue to grow and mature, but it is a very long way from full maturity - governments still have no real idea of how to deal with it, let alone the general public.
I'm convinced that volatility will continue. And with each new wave of investors will come highs and lows as we've seen over the last six months.

Sanchos

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

2018 year will be year of regulation cryptocurrencies by governments. They will provide it throught obligitary verification users at cryproexchanges and cryptowallets
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Cryptocurrency is never stable
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Maybe exact no sharp up surge

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: