Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:48:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1903 times)
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

it said that this year 2018 is very good year for btc and other coins but till now ether and btc are still dancing in a particular sport. i believe it will grow soon
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

yeah.. a stability year in where we all are losing a bunch of money, what a nice year! I am sure that we all are earning a bunch of money with this kind of market!
Anyway, i am sure that everything is gonna recover soon

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

yeah.. a stability year in where we all are losing a bunch of money, what a nice year! I am sure that we all are earning a bunch of money with this kind of market!

The bitcoin is always getting dumped to the around 8k and it will be back again to the 8.5k and this is no my first to see that in short time period. I have seen it in so manytimes at this month.
The bumping back will be happened after the bearish will have ended.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

Real stability can only come from regulation.

Real regulation has to be done at a global scale.

It there a global consensus between countries concerning crypto?

No? Then forget about stability...

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

I don't think so Smiley. You should know that there are months left till the end of this year so we won't know if this year is stable year of cryptocurrency market or not. For example, last year, 2017, At the early the whole market was stable for long time but at Q4, everything went to the moon really quickly Smiley. I think Q4 is the best time for our world, just wait for it Smiley
The last quarter of the year has always been the best for bitcoin and for cryptocurrencies in general however that year was an exception, that was the year in which segwit was finally activated in the network and this made people very confident that bitcoin was moving forward and was solving its scaling issues.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

2018 will be divided into two parts, the first 6 months will be the worst for bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, the next upcoming 6 months will be the best for bitcoin and some of the altcoins that has product.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

Yeah I think this year btc and alt coins going to be more stable, and I agree with the statement that last year the price was irrational, the growing of crypto weren't supposed to be that high, and now we are facing the major healing for a long time, this year is an important year of crypto where every country already take a stance whether to banned or to regulate
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

I now do not understand what is happening with the crypto-currency market, I do not even know how to explain it. It seems that there is great news-the market falls, then begins to grow when nothing affects it.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Many people who bought BTC and ETH by the end of 2017 now fear that BTC prices will not rise further, their prices are stable and tends to decrease in the future. If this momentum is likely the future Crypto market will be harder to make a profit for us.

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

I don't think that 2018 is a stable year. Crypto currencies in general are in a downward trend but, it could also be the consolidation period in the market just like what happened in previous years and it could just be a strategy for the big players and corporations to buy huge volume discreetly. As for me, I would still continue to accumulate and increase my holdings in my portfolio with various coins which I think will have good future.

Bro, the year has not finished yet. The market will naturally pump, and the prices of the cryptocurrencies we are holding will be increased. However, I would also not speak about some stability in 2018.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

I would say that it is a year of stable coins , some analogs of USDT will appear. There is a demand for this due to necessity of ICOs cash out.
ICOs collect money but ETH isn't stable, and they would better collect it in stable coins like USDT.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

It could well be the year of stability rather than stable coins. The price has been moving up and down on a smaller scale which is good for crypto in the long run. Too much volatility will make it difficult to be adopted on a global scale.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

If by stability it is meant that the market will have constant Ups and Downs - Flat with no drastic runs like we're witnessing now - yes it might be correct. But really who knows when the huge money will enter, may be we are on the verge of something great. We'll see. Now Stack good Alts and Btc Smiley
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Yes, earlier this year it can be said to be very bad crypto value. But that does not mean with the bad value is crypto will not be able to rise again. In fact now crypto has started to improve and the price of all coins will rise slowly. I believe that in 2018 this is the best year for crypto and crypto market price will be more stable.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Till right now, i just think that in the 2018, the bitcoin and also altcoin, wouldn't go just like what happened in last year, too much FUD in this year and also the recovery take a long time. so i think its even worst than stable, but i think in the end of the year, there's still a chance
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

If by stability it is meant that the market will have constant Ups and Downs - Flat with no drastic runs like we're witnessing now - yes it might be correct. But really who knows when the huge money will enter, may be we are on the verge of something great. We'll see. Now Stack good Alts and Btc Smiley

In a product growth or service growth, there are many phases. Stable phase, run phase, growth phase, exponential phase and so on.

2017 was a great growth year. This year, 2018, may be a stability year which market finds an equilibrium. Then next year, 2019, can be another strong year for such big growth.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Bidding should increase and capitalization, too, but until the market in a bearish trend, we will see such a picture. Perhaps after this, we will be rewarded for patience and there will be some drastic change.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

Bidding should increase and capitalization, too, but until the market in a bearish trend, we will see such a picture. Perhaps after this, we will be rewarded for patience and there will be some drastic change.
That sounds right. Besides, the phase of equilibrium and disequilibrium is a part of every economy and it happens every now and then. This cannot be avoided but to be speaking on behalf of the data, I am able to say the current year looks the year of stability. As a result, the amount of investment attracted by crypto and the inflow of money into the market will increase as well which rise the prices as well.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

hopefully so because a few months ago altcoin and bitcoin prices have decreased and drastically and so I prefer at the end of 2018 will be good and can be profitable because some crypto lost value and lost market
SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 01:56:35 PM by SHawk

In my own opinion, this year looks like a bear year as prices of cryptos are falling so bad causing loss in many investment. I believe it should be stable before or by the end of the year to avoid a big loss in market. We only need to exercise patience until the market recovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: