Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1893 times)
heobanh0607

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

decrease to gain more momentum. Have confidence in the market will recover soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

I think we are starting right now to get the stable year 2018 back guys. The last candles look very great and I think 7k is the new bottom. I already bought some more Bitcoins at 7k and I added them to my long term bags.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

I think the growth will not be fast but slow and long. Some countries are preparing bills about cryptocurrency. This will reduce volatility. Stock exchanges are already going to trade cryptocurrency, but it is unknown when.
The volatility of bitcoin is not going to decrease just because a government passed a law regarding cryptocurrencies, the volatility in the market is caused by many factors like the small size of the market and the limited nature of bitcoin or the lack of adoption at the moment.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

i don't thinks so, because i believe all of the coins out there will hit another all time high for sure. Let's just wait for the cryptocurrency market to repeat it's history i believe there are lots of are to improve for. And many people will be encourage to believe to the beauty of blockchain. I believe this is also a crucial year not only for all traders but for this industry itself. This year will be the dictating year for the entire decade run of cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

cryptocurrency market is not gonna ever be stable. i think every "market" it is. they go up and down, in every quarter of a year there will be some changes
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Is it serious? What stability can be in the cryptocurrency market. Courses all coins want to go to court. We just watch that swing. Stability will be when the rate will stand still and not change for a long time.

He means consolidation I suppose, not stability. Gaining power to make a bigger move.
After 2k to 20k, 6k to 10k is not stability of course. Don't have big expectations this year.

Agree with you. I do not see any stability this year. However, despite it, the great importance of the cryptocurrency in our society is constantly growing.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:52 PM

I think in 2018 all these coins have not been as stable as the previous year, because the forecast in the last year all the coins are still stable seprti originally therefore in 2018 as nyua experienced a slight decline.
furkantugra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

I already saw about Socratus.  Recently I heard more about them, I learned more and I will support the opinion of those who wrote above, I think they can really be trusted, and the project is relevant.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

As usual, we can see stable red 2018 year. Some alts make p/d and after they stable again. Not bad. But such market makes you nervous more. And it's sad. But money always is not simple. Be hardcore!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

Stability =D stability in a permanent way down so far, but will see how the second half of the year will go. So far holders lost quite a big portion amount of money in fiat surely..
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

Ate honestly, given what is happening in the cryptocurrency world, I would not be able to call 2018 stable.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there is no stability. They will always incrase and decrease the price. That is how people can make money in trading

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

decrease to gain more momentum. Have confidence in the market will recover soon.

maybe it`s true
but when is this that will be?
Market will be recover from the 7k for 1BTC or deeper?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
I think the most stable this year certainly will be either Ethereum or altcon. For me, these two currencies look more favorable in this field and they are superior to their competitors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

I don't know what you mean by Stability, because for me there is nothing like that in crypto, crypto is a space know for its volatility and this has been a trend this year, maybe stability in the number of ICOs taking place in the space, or stability in the ROI from ICOs
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

If by stability it is meant that the market will have constant Ups and Downs - Flat with no drastic runs like we're witnessing now - yes it might be correct. But really who knows when the huge money will enter, may be we are on the verge of something great. We'll see. Now Stack good Alts and Btc Smiley
If we are talking in terms of the crypto market, then I don’t think so that there will be any such year in which you will find out that the market value of any of the crypto coin was stable and that they didn’t either rise higher or went down. This is something impossible to happen as all the crypto currencies are having volatile nature which will keep on changing the market value of the coins often.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:11:58 AM

We cannot assume 2018 as the stabilized year but I can say it is a year of more corrections and more ICO's launched which is a good sign for any kind of market to grow safely and steadily.all we can do is just wait a momentum that it will pump.
Travis726

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

i wouldn't be disappointed if the prices froze right where they are for a year... it would give me more time to get some real skin in the game.  But i dont think it will. I think we will see a rise soon. Nothing like 2017, but still a rise.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Bidding should increase and capitalization, too, but until the market in a bearish trend, we will see such a picture. Perhaps after this, we will be rewarded for patience and there will be some drastic change.
Let me just say it one more time, everyone knows that the digital market rather bitcoin on which all other cryptos coins depend has the tendency to either recover slowly in present months or fluctuate at a small rate. Due to this, new investors can join BTC community and the old ones can increase their BTC. The real skyrocketing cannot take place before the last quarter of this year. Bitcoin does not require a lot of time for achieving high targets.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

I can't say with certainty what 2018 will be significant because changed the stability of fully and maybe a little stabiliziruetsya and normalizerbase, it is quite dostupno in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: