Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1899 times)
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

We are halfway across the year and there are no signs of stability, neither for the market nor for the regulatory measures.

Crypto is still in it's infancy, it will be a toddler, then a teenager and maybe in a decade or two it will be a fully mature grown system  Grin

For now, no chance for stability.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

I don't see the cryptocurrency market will ever be stable people will keep buying and selling depends on the news and the chart of each coin. What we need to do is when to get in and out of the market for us to make profit.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

It's mid year already and there are still no signs of stability on the radar. I think it won't stabilize yet because it is still young, and it will still fluctuate in the next years to come. But there is a lot of room for growth though if you just keep on holding.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

In my own opinion, this year looks like a bear year as prices of cryptos are falling so bad causing loss in many investment. I believe it should be stable before or by the end of the year to avoid a big loss in market. We only need to exercise patience until the market recovers.
I don’t think so that it will be justice to call this year as the stability year. It is because the market value of the crypto coins is falling and that they are not stable. Before that, the market value of the crypto coins was rising. So, it was never a stability year and that it can never be a stability year as the crypto market will always remain volatile and that the market value will keep on fluctuating.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
For now, the stability of cryptocurrency is unattainable because of the correction that really banging on the stability of crypto, a small pump of it give a big dump with those noobs that feel it will not pump again, perhaps if the government realized that cryptocurrency helps a lot of people to survive in their daily life not to think that it is used in evil act then it may draw a conclusion for unity.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

sure 2018 is a stability year in reality. If we compare the price with last year and with the current trend the stability is appreciated in crypto market where there is no specific sudden rise or sudden down fall observed  for past 3 to 4 months. If the price is down or up it is always constant and it moves slowly without a sharp turn point which is a very good sign of standard growth.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

2018 is the year in which bitcoin investors value the scary year. Because the price of bitcoin is constantly falling, causing players to be extremely worried. I myself also worry about that because until now I do not know how much money will earn and whether or not received. Now I'm still waiting.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

I agree with this idea, as it is to be expected that as the market advances in capitalization value it will be more difficult to manipulate prices in a relatively easy way as has been done so far, however I believe that the market is still small enough at this time, compared to other markets, so that high volatility events can still be observed relatively frequently, but not in a way as common as it used to be in previous years.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

I hope that soon we will see a strong growth of the crypto market. I do not want to see a steady decline in the market. I hope that the bulls will win.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

Nap, i do not think so.
Stability is far away from us at the moment, and i do not even think that we are a 10% stable right now.
So no, it was fake news.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

It's mid year already and there are still no signs of stability on the radar. I think it won't stabilize yet because it is still young, and it will still fluctuate in the next years to come. But there is a lot of room for growth though if you just keep on holding.
It seems like so. 2018 started with a downfall in the monetary values of crypto currency like Bitcoin, ETH and others. But it has been predicted since February that the prices of the crypto will rise till the end of the year and will give good returns. For that reason, still a lot of people have been holding their coins and hope for the good future. Besides, the past year history is some thing that also boosts the people’s courage to go for the crypto business because it is going to be the stability year.
In my opinion, 2018 is the year of stability. In early april, the value of Bitcoin started going up with a slow pace but the rise was consistent and kept on going till the mid of may. There was a fall of $1000 again which was followed by a half rise again. As a result, the investments in Bitcoin again started increasing. These are the reason people like Bitcoin for. There is never going to be a big loss as long as you do not sell your coins. Hold it and just do not worry about the stability. The market will take care of it.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

I hope that soon we will see a strong growth of the crypto market. I do not want to see a steady decline in the market. I hope that the bulls will win.

all people hope so for the market situation back to its growth, I am optimistic this year all the price of a potentially good coin will soar higher the price
we are now just waiting for time for all to happen, most likely by the end of the year the growth will rise again
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

I do not understand why most people is always looking for stability in here, it is bullshit and we all know that if we are on crypto, looking for stability is one of the most ridiculous things to do after all
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

I consider 2018 year is a year of changes in regulation and crypto adoption, but it won't be a boom, just slowl growth and accumulation of positions for 2019 year,when we will make a jump like 10x or even more.
 So save your money and invest in crypto!
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Not the fact that 2018 will become stable, since after the fall, the growth is correspondingly, it is logical, the market seems to me in itself can not be stable, because if it becomes stable then how can we earn on it.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

In my own opinion, this year looks like a bear year as prices of cryptos are falling so bad causing loss in many investment. I believe it should be stable before or by the end of the year to avoid a big loss in market. We only need to exercise patience until the market recovers.
I agree with this and the evidence proves it, the price has go down dramatically in this year and there are not many signs that the price is going to recover soon, it is going to recover eventually but not now, so the only thing we can do if we are long term holders is to keep holding.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

Yes, this year is nothing to move a big road. But, a stable period for every coin and when the time comes again the Bitcoin will break the barrier of $20,000 and reach the $1,00,000. Also, all another coin which are brought up previous year in ICO their project will fully begin in the 2019 and the balance sheet will reflect at the end of 2019. So, hold your coin patiently.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

It probably is stability year as far as I can see. No bulls or bears are going to change these markets I believe. We should wait patiently until november 2018 to see whats going to happen, december may be good month.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

I dont think this year will be stabity year, everything moving very hard, dropping much or rising much, btc is not stable also so I dont think we will see any stabity or something like that.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

I think Yes it will be quite stable and I agree with your above opinion. This year will be stable in my opinion because it will be for many other problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: