Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1899 times)
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

The market experienced a very severe depreciation at the beginning of the year..He then went through a small rise and now looks stable..I wonder what will be at the end of the year.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

2018 will be divided into two parts, the first 6 months will be the worst for bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, the next upcoming 6 months will be the best for bitcoin and some of the altcoins that has product.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

2018 will be divided into two parts, the first 6 months will be the worst for bitcoin and almost all the altcoins, the next upcoming 6 months will be the best for bitcoin and some of the altcoins that has product.

You saw that on your crystal ball?

What caused last year's spike? Can you explain that?

Crypto market, decentralized and unregulated as it is, will always be unpredictable.

We all want it to rise above the previous record values but we have to be prepared for the worst...

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

the healthiest thing for the crypto money market is that prices should rise in a gradual way rather than a quick one, so fast and hard rises will not bring very good results.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

yeah, I think so. this is just like a law of universe for me, to make the eligible person in cryptocurrency stay here and others who just want to get money instantly with so minimum knowledge or too lazy to learn, they will be kicked.
so if you think that you are eligible to be here, don,t ever think that this little storm/bleeding market as the end of cryptocurrency, but this is the beginning to go to the new chapter

Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

I personally expect this year to change in the cryptomir. Changes, growth and maturation should begin. Users become grammones, be more careful. Laws should become more flexible and protect investors. Sovereignty should not regulate the life of the crypt, but the rules should be, and should they be chesn and just.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Projects will be evaluated as they gain functionality. There are too many projects in the development phase.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

eah I think this year btc and alt coins going to be more stable, and I agree with the statement that last year the price was irrational, the growing of crypto weren't supposed to be that high, and now we are facing the major healing for a long time, this year is an important year of crypto where every country already take a stance whether to banned or to regulate  Cry Cry
drmaggoo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

I see that Bitcoin goes to the side. The market has become much more stable than before. But I am fully confident that such stability will not last long, and soon the price will go up.

AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

It increased a lot since the last bloody drop margin, but i guess it is too early to tell that it is now going to be stable. Even on the first quarter of the year, its price struggles to climb, the only time it become stable is two months from now. If it continue to be on that value for more than 2-3 months then we can tell that it is already stable.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

It increased a lot since the last bloody drop margin, but i guess it is too early to tell that it is now going to be stable. Even on the first quarter of the year, its price struggles to climb, the only time it become stable is two months from now. If it continue to be on that value for more than 2-3 months then we can tell that it is already stable.
This is crypto currency anything will happen because it is a block market price volatility is part of it. The price stability seems difficult to achieve because traders will always plays to the crest of the  waves of the price they buy and sell in a short period of time maybe  that's the reason why bitcoin has difficulties to climb.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

i wouldn't be disappointed if the prices froze right where they are for a year... it would give me more time to get some real skin in the game.  But i dont think it will. I think we will see a rise soon. Nothing like 2017, but still a rise.
I agree with this people worry too much about a possible increase in the price of cryptocurrencies when we should take these moments as a blessing where we can invest in cryptocurrencies for relatively low prices, in a few years people will complain that they did not bought enough bitcoin at 7000 dollars.
gudjhonson

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Yes, it is true this year the value of cryptocurrency very fall and even fall to 50%. Although the crypto market is touching a low value, I will continue to believe and will continue to invest in cryptocurrency. Because I believe that this year will be a lot of surprises that occur in the crypto market. I can not wait for the end of this year Cheesy

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
droptableguy2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

I see that Bitcoin goes to the side. The market has become much more stable than before. But I am fully confident that such stability will not last long, and soon the price will go up.
It is predicted that altcoin prices will rebound in late June, although the current market is bleak, but prices have improved, they are back to green, this is probably the start of the boom. on prices for the last batch of this year, so now the price of the altcoin is low, in line with the purchase.

ICO-CryptoFan

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Yes I think, maybe 2 or 3 big changes this year. But I think this would be one of the most stable years of the crypto's. Big changes only at the ICO's.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

Yes, I also feel the same with you.
I am a little panicked when this year Cryptocurrency is experiencing a continuous decline.
Difficult to rise to the previous price value becomes the reason I am afraid of this situation.
However, if there is a possibility of Cryptocurrency to raise its value then this would be the expected chance of Cryptocurrency users.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

I think that we do not need to wait for a stable year. This will be a death for the crypto currency. After all, traders earn on the volatility of the market. If the market becomes stable, many people will lose interest at all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Cryptocurrency always go with the saying strike while the iron while is hot, so I wont be expecting so much with the thing stable, just you need to be updated on the changes every now and then but some altcoin might choose the stable option when they decided to be use as a common commodities to be use on payment process on products.
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

The market is not stable at the moment, the prices are always going down and it seems that it is not going to go up in a near future. So no, it is not stable neither it will be in a few weeks/months, we just need to wait a little bit longer

Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

It seems to me that this year we really will not see price jumps in the market, and it really can be called a year of stability, due to a stable lateral movement. Any great news that can change the situation is not foreseen at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: