Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1919 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

may be true, but I do not think it's that fast, maybe 2018 the end of the price will improve, but it does not guarantee where in March altcoin is down more than 50%, and I do not think its return will be so fast.
let's hope it will happen.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:51 AM

Hi guys ... the price of bitcoin currently ranges between $ 6,578.92 is it still going to decrease again and it is already in the month of June it seems that the movement to rise has not been seen whether there is still hope for the assets we hold today because by looking at market conditions which is still red I became a bit pessimistic to be able to ride in the near future.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
I do not see anything stable compared to last year, market capitalization and prices are coming closer to 2014 and people are increasingly selling their assets. Patience seems to have ended and most likely the market will soon fade if there is no active action on the part of whales.

extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

Even agree with this statement, as long as the prices are stable, and almost do not change, despite the small fluctuations in non-equivalent coins, so it happens almost always, we will see what happens next.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

No. I don't know what your opinion will be. It fell sharply on March 20 this year. So far, it has fallen by at least 3 times. Are you stable? I think this year is a crazy year than last year. The end of this year is definitely crazy.

So far what we have seen is the downfall of the price in crypto currency and now we should start seeing some rise and making it all the worth for waiting for the rise from few months. Now when exactly it will happen not sure but should be soon and we will see it crossing 10k .

koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

While 2018 shows great confidence, and therefore famous, but still probably wanted from this year something more in terms of growth of the Central Bank for different coins of the crypto currency.
Joker121212

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Because the year 2017 is too easy and convenient for crypto investment, the opportunity to make money so easy everywhere. But by 2018, the breakdown of BitConnect led to other multi-level coffers, pushing the trust investors into deep despair. The downtrend of the market does not allow the trader to lose the ability to x10, x20 as easy as before. hold also suffered heavy losses. I assert that 2018 is a year too harsh. There are no signs that 2019 will be better
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Many analysts think this year is the hottest year. The result is now June. The market has been in a downturn. I am puzzled!
Tiaf

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

2018 in my opinion is the most stable in comparison with other years, as this year many ICO and company bounty appeared, and even very successful ones.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Getting popular is our purpose to make crypto more known and make the price increase and all the holders happy.
But decrease the volatility i will not agree with that because we will have bad chance to gain profit. Volatility is my reason why i am here actually.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

2018 is the year of the big krach. Stability year should be in 2019. And in 2020, it is going to be the start of another bubble?
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

It seems that the prediction of the OP isn't turning out to be great .All coins are dumping so hard and it seems that we might not see a run like 2017 this time around .I hope I am wrong

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

I see that 2018 is the year of the stable crypto fall. The market has been going lower and lower for several months in a row. But we should not lose our belief in crypto, because there will obviously be growth after all this shit. Our expectations will be rewarded.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

I don't believe that this year is a sign of the stability of the bitcoin. In my opinion, it is a really low possibility that, the volatility of the crypto market can end in a near future, because this is the main way to make profit from the crypto, and I think cypto traders don't let the prices will stand still in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

I think that we do not need to wait for a stable year. This will be a death for the crypto currency. After all, traders earn on the volatility of the market. If the market becomes stable, many people will lose interest at all.

Please, do not be so depressive. The cryptocurrency will not die - the current fall of the market will be replaced by the bull run period. I am sure that even before August comes, most of the altcoins will gain really much.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

well
sometimes, i wonder about that too
u know what,
it's just like fcking whales game for me,
like this week,
price down dramaticaly then just wait a few days they recover back,
i just think what the best of it
join the game, or wait for nothing.
this is very unstable, very different from last year

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

The market is not stable at the moment, the prices are always going down and it seems that it is not going to go up in a near future. So no, it is not stable neither it will be in a few weeks/months, we just need to wait a little bit longer

The year of 2018 so far has been a terrible year for cryptocurrencies and it does not seems like it is going to improve soon which is a shame but if we want to earn money we need to endure this difficult market because if we do the chances of earning money in the next year will be very big.

I do not see any stabilization for almost 6 months. Yes, I still have a hope that everything will change, and the cryptocurrencies will start to grow very fast.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

The market is not stable at the moment, the prices are always going down and it seems that it is not going to go up in a near future. So no, it is not stable neither it will be in a few weeks/months, we just need to wait a little bit longer

The year of 2018 so far has been a terrible year for cryptocurrencies and it does not seems like it is going to improve soon which is a shame but if we want to earn money we need to endure this difficult market because if we do the chances of earning money in the next year will be very big.

I do not see any stabilization for almost 6 months. Yes, I still have a hope that everything will change, and the cryptocurrencies will start to grow very fast.
This is going to be very unlikely, the market is not ready to have any kind of significant growth we must accept this fact and the sooner you do the sooner you will take measures that work in the current market conditions, this is why I prefer to try to look at the market without involving my feelings and wants.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

I consider the price of Cryptocurrency to decline and the price falls.
I think this year is the year that makes Cryptocurrency experience a continuous decline in prices.
This year is very different from the previous year.
If the previous year, Cryptocurrency price increases even the price rose drastically but now Cryptocurrency a lot of declines.
However, many people are optimistic that Cryptocurrency will stabilize its value again.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

Crypto world will never be stable without heavy regulation. And that's in direct contradiction of the primordial goals of the system when it was created by Nakamoto.

Thus, stability comes from regulation, but regulation might kill crypto as we know it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: