Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1899 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

The market is not stable at the moment, the prices are always going down and it seems that it is not going to go up in a near future. So no, it is not stable neither it will be in a few weeks/months, we just need to wait a little bit longer

The year of 2018 so far has been a terrible year for cryptocurrencies and it does not seems like it is going to improve soon which is a shame but if we want to earn money we need to endure this difficult market because if we do the chances of earning money in the next year will be very big.

I do not see any stabilization for almost 6 months. Yes, I still have a hope that everything will change, and the cryptocurrencies will start to grow very fast.
It seems to me that in the best year in the world, crypto currency Until today was 2017. That's when we really saw the potential of the crypto currency and saw what Bitcoin is capable of. Now you just have to wait for it to come back.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:56:40 AM

Well, of course we steadily go down and approach the mark of horror, and then a complete failure and collapse. Indeed, such a stable year was not yet, when it is not known where everything will stop and how it will grow after passing the bearish trend.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Although a few months ago the price of all the coins is very drastically decreased. But I'm sure if the end of this year the price of all coins will be better and more increased from the end of last year. Yes, I still hope that all the coins that I hold now will grow and at the end of this year I will enjoy the results.

bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Crypto market saw an enormous growth last year, which was deemed to take correction. The market is settling to some realistic value and so far prices are somewhat stable as we are not seeing market swing in either directions.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

I think it will be possible to draw conclusions that the 2017 was much better than 2018, I do not see anything good in the market today
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

The market is not stable at the moment, the prices are always going down and it seems that it is not going to go up in a near future. So no, it is not stable neither it will be in a few weeks/months, we just need to wait a little bit longer

The year of 2018 so far has been a terrible year for cryptocurrencies and it does not seems like it is going to improve soon which is a shame but if we want to earn money we need to endure this difficult market because if we do the chances of earning money in the next year will be very big.

I do not see any stabilization for almost 6 months. Yes, I still have a hope that everything will change, and the cryptocurrencies will start to grow very fast.
It seems to me that in the best year in the world, crypto currency Until today was 2017. That's when we really saw the potential of the crypto currency and saw what Bitcoin is capable of. Now you just have to wait for it to come back.
It seems like cryptocurrency in 2017 are the moment when Bitcoin goes bubble. FOMO happens and rallies starts from September until reaching its ATH in December.
Also in this year, I think crypto market is more stable than before. Hoping it is a good beginning for crypto.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

I think volatility of the prices of the cryptocurrencies is unlikely to end. The price tables are clearly showing that, the first half of the 2018 was in the effect of volatility, and I think we should just wait and see how volatility can show itself on the prices again.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:46:37 AM

2018 is not stability year. It will be the year of corrections and a whole token and coin searching its true value and 2019 will be stabilize year. The waves will be smaller and we can call it stagnan year. 2021 will be the next bull run. If you still have money to invest this time is good time before we going up again and stabilize in 2019.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

The user who created this title is very laughing now when looking at the subject. We're just eating for big investors.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Crypto world will never be stable without heavy regulation. And that's in direct contradiction of the primordial goals of the system when it was created by Nakamoto.

Thus, stability comes from regulation, but regulation might kill crypto as we know it.

All regulations will definitely affect the cryptocurrency market. Once introduced, regulations will cause that there will be more and more of them. Such actions will result in the government taking control of the market crypto.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kietnguyen

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

Maybe, maybe not, but it's a year for scammer to grow definitely, and the biggest loss for whom entering this market from now on (at least 1-2 years) is they wont make more money than people who invested in crypto Last year, 2017 was a big hit! But now is the right time to take a step in this world, just like 2017!
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

The stability of the market only when the regulations of the government.
YesJP

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Maybe but we'll have to wait until the end of the year
Suslived

Activity: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........

"Mature" is the right word here.

Despite the extremely bearish downtrend we are experiencing, I am still confident that cryptocurrencies are still well on their way to growth and maturity this 2018. If last year we saw hypers and opportunists, this year we will see true believers who look at future value instead of daily profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

The half year of 2018 is not really good for crypto currency but hopefully it will recover in a few months or next year. Thanks to that there is maturity happening with this affect and investor will have more trust if that really happens.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

Bitcoin or any crypto currency market is always volatile and no one can predict accurate price or trend. We cannot assume 2018 as the stabilized year but I can say it is a year of more corrections and more ICO's launched which is a good sign for any kind of market to grow safely and steadily.
I agree with your opinion. This year 2018 no one can predict the price will rise or also down. But this is a breakthrough called progress towards all ICO owners. They all raced with their respective owners.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

2018 is the year of altcoins, they said. LOL. Yes the year of altcoins to decrease in value.

I don't see why we should expect a bullrun this year. ATH buyers need first to forget their mistake and get over it. Maybe this will happen in a year or two.

This year is the year of the bear. Don't be surprised to see $2,000 - $3,000 Bitcoin prices.
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

I think that 2018 will be positive in terms of contracts of owners of crypto-currency projects with large organizations, including state ones. And as a result of these events, we will be able to observe the growth of the course.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

This year, we heard so many unexpected news about the progress of cryptos. As we can see, BTC really fall which altcoin were also affected with so many different reasons "why". Well, shit really happens and what we can do for now is to support and instead of spreading more FUD, let's be positive and take this moment as an opportunity to buy some coins.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

I Can see it stabilising towards the end of the year, it will stabilise at a much lower price than the start of 2018 is my view, Dec/Jans rise was just pure media hype.
Looking at a market cap of 100-150bn would seem reasonable when you consider that's still a growth of around 15x from the start of 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: