Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I won't give a straight answer with the statement, this is because one can be underemployed and if he has calculated every thing and see that bounty pay more then he can but if the other way round then why would one leave a well paid job and devote all its time to bounty. Everything is a mater of devotion and determination there is nothing stopping anybody in participating in two together without one hindering the other.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

To make good money on the bounty, you just need to quit your job. Or work, or bounty! Otherwise, your earnings will be very small.

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

I think to become a full-time bounty hunter can be a good decision, so you can become a professional, one of the few full-time bounty hunters and develop yourself in this field.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

I'm not in the whole bounty business for long, so I can't really express a decent opinion on this matter. But I will tell you only this. If a job you have is good, it pays regularly, they are respecting you and you overall have no problems, then it would be hasty to quit the job. Maybe wait a couple of months and see what you will earn with bounties and then you can decide about quitting. If you work behind the computer, while I'm not encouraging this, you could possibly do bounty tasks at work. Also, depends in which country you live. In third world countries, bounty payments mean a lot to the people there. In western European countries, not so much. Those are just some of my thoughts. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

It would be foolish to do so, I know some bounty campaigns do reward their participants greatly but there are some that end up being a scam or changing the terms of their campaign after their ICO. A bird at hand is better than thousand in the bush, combine your day job and your campaign together

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

You can do it, but is 500$ enough for you? That depending on how your local prices are. Also, there no guarantee that earned profits will be able to replace your salary amount fully . In addition to these, the stakes you collect with Jr. Member are very low, and I don't think you will earn much money with any signature campaign.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I do not think that is a good idea.
Though some bounties pay well,  but is the money made from bounties enough to replace your salary?  It also depends on your cost of living.
Except you can do all bounties for all ICOs,  I won't advise you to quit your job.

mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Not really ,because i am doing bounty campaigns full time and i spent most of the time doing it everyday,the tokens you will receive will surely going to be massive if you did your research before joining these bounty campaigns,it is hard for the bounty hunters to risked our time and effort but it is better than risking your money to these ICO investments.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Taking this high risk of losing your stable monthly salary, by quitting your job for doing bounties full time, isn't a good decision in my opinion. Don't forget that not all ICO projects are legitiamte or having potential, there is so many scam projects, and also the payment from bounties is very late, you have to work hardly several months -usually- until you get paid. And also the whole crypto market is unstable and very volatile.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
Yes, it is possible, but you have to work hard and earnestly to a campaign. I see this forum a lot of success when campaigning a bounty ICO. Honestly, I'm new in bounty world, so I can't talk much about the result of bounty ICO. I just tried it in March
parkraol

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

First ask yourself, What is my reason to leave my job? Better wise decision do not quit your job, career and bounties can be combined. Choose the top bounties you can make in your extra time. When your income is big enough to build a business with the help of family or friends. If your income is stable and your child is able to go to school and meets your needs and your family then you have the reason to quit your job.
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

I think it's possible but you need more effort to doing that and it's have big risk cause many bounty is scam or  bounty profit are not stable.
So it is really not a good idea to quit your job for bounty.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

be a writer for someone else crypto news sites or you can just participate blog bounties, i think this is much possible if you can write as many articles a day. if you can make 5 to 10 articles for the ICO why not. one article are worth $50 to $200 each so long as its a high quality.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

I suggest you to make a trial and error first if you proved that you make to promote a lot of bounties at the same time and that is 100 per week so go on but for the moment don't quit to your job be sure that you are stable already in your new job so that in the end of the day you won't regret. Smiley

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

Depending on bounty campaigns as your main source of income comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. If you are lucky and a coin hits the market then you are good to go but if it does not, then you feel terrible. Bounty campaigns are now like try and error so once you are aware of what is likely to happen after the bounty campaign (that's either a loss or gain), you can give up your job and do bounties.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

It is unrealistic. There is no guarantee the project will be successful, or that you will even get paid once the ICO is over. Unless you are already rich or have enough savings and you can afford to not work and do this as an extra, I would say keep your full time job.
I see bounty campaigns as an extra (I do so few that I wouldn't be able to call it a part time job even).
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

In some countries like the developing countries around Africa where people live below $2 per day quiting one job to face bounty promotion may be worth it. A country that pays 70% of its workers as low as less than $300 a month may be the best place to quit one's job and face bounty promotion full time. Though u may need to partake in so many bounties to meet up the so many demands around.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Why ? Are you bounty hunter? I AM a bounty hunter and a trader. I can afford to buy a house with Down Payment 13000 USD. Now I m renovating my house with my earning from bounty and trading. I have three children. Now I plan to build a business in woodworking. It is my hobby. I have free time to work. I don't have to go to office in the morning. I can take my wife to shop everyweek. It is fun for now to get income from bounty. I am not sure in 2019, do bounty hunters still make a lot of money or not.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Its always depends on the situation. If you don't like your job and you have savings to spare, then go ahead. It's possible to work for bounty campaigns but you need multiple of it to compensate your salary. The best and realistic option is do the bounty campaign on your vacant time, just even for an hour and grow from their. In the right time, maybe you can quit your job already.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Considering the situation at hand, it is very possible in such a way that it depends on how much you get from your work and how much you get from bounty campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: