Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

I dont agree that statement at all. Promoting 100 projects every week is more than an impossible job to do even if you work 24/7. I would say 5-10 bounties are enough in order to ensure that you are going to earn some money from at least one. But even if you 50 of them you are not 100% sure you are going to get guaranteed money because a lot of bad things could happen and affect all the ICO's. My suggestion is togoing also have another source of income that gets you the minimum amount of money to live with.

It is not easy to live from bounty campaigns but it is not impossible. You have to prepare with a few weeks before, recommended a few months because most of bounties make their payment at the end of the ICO and not every week so you cant start instantly.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

Now its not that good time because its hard to reach soft cap except few good ICOs that have great team great concept and use case for future
I did few and i didnt get anything
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:51:14 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:04:40 AM by AlisaWhishie

Well, it depends on your skills. You can write articles if you are good at it and probably you will be able to earn your living by it.
But it is so different from a regular job as you don't get your payment just once your work is done. First you wait untill the end of ICO (and they have a tendency to be prolonged nowadays), then you wait till your tokens hit exchanges. And then again you wait for the price to suit your needs and expectations. It may sound as not a big deal, but actually it is a big deal.

Personally I've spent 3 months in bounties and all I could cash out untill now is $50. Now I do understand that I could earn much more doing pretty much the same work as a freelancer.

Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:16:17 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
it is possible, a friend of mine leave his job just to promote bounty campaign, and he had no problem about their expenses and the needs of his family, even if the income on bounty campaign is not regular, and sometimes delay, he can still manage to survive.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:25:39 AM

100 per week would be hard to do. many do full time doing this but doing it will make their hands full everyday. you can try but be sure to have enough saving first to last for  months or a year. campaign last for 1-4 months depending on the campaign. i still prefer having a regular job and do bounty campaign.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

This is realistic promoting ICO doing the bounty task can make you an income but you need more bounties so you wont get much lesser pay as what the post said some of it are not paying high or scam not paying on time. So you need to do more bounties to fullfil the gap that you might can earn big in the month.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

it's possible especially with an account that's has a rank of hero/legendary, In my country for example with just hero rank bounty reward, I think that's like a standard wage per month and imagine, some people have multiple accounts.
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

Yes it is possible but it is so risky that it might leave you into poor condition. It is tiring to get 100 tokens per week and you need to join as many campaign as you can to compensate the losses like the one that is scam and the transaction fee that is too high.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:47:49 AM

Yes it is, but not a very sustainable revenue model in a long run, eventually ICOs will get oversaturated and reduce in terms of quatity, yes quality would improve in this way and new coins will still coming out replacing the legacy ones, still I guess going over 100 bounties would require even more efforts as there are tons of stuff to track on. In my opinon having a team that focuses on bounties as well becoming manager might be better.

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

That's an interesting topic. I think I would not dare, but I do not have much experience with it yet.
It is possible to join over 100 campaigns with only one bitcoin talk account and without using twitter and facebook account for it?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:18:08 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

We  have different mindset in reaching our own dreams,  and maybe that's how your  friend  comes up a decision to sustain in what he or she think a good opportunity for getting rich rather than  doing recent  job, but for me  , I prefer  to work at the same time doing crypto jobs because regular work have fix incomes while in crypto ,if we take  a look at this recent time it hard to earn crypto because it struggling right now.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

Somehow agree with your friend if you will just join in any bounty campaign that is available. But if you are going to check first the bounty you are promoting, no need to join a hundred. Check thr white paper, join telegram and try to search the team. If every information is there to consider it a good bounty, 1 per month is enough.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

yes it is my strategy from the very beginning to join bounty campaign, work on 30 bounty projects every week with the expectation that 10 of them will be successful and will be paid. but it is not enough, I also do some projects that provide a weekly salary directly (signature campaign) to meet my daily needs. if you ask me whether to get out of work to become a full-time bounty campaigner, I think that's a very bad decision, I can even do bounty campaign while running college life, party organization, and even some short-term projects. it's all about managing your time and dedication in life to achieve success.
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

I think you can do that if you have high rank in here.
If you have many coins to invest.
Or if you have perseverance in this field.
If you think that promoting bounty campaigns is enough for you, then quit your job.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:21 AM

I've preceded what you think about this point. I have long focused on the bounty and opt out of my work. as a result, of the bounty, I can open his own business and it was quite a boast to me.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

No, I think promote bounty is not a good full time job. Because you can't sure about your income. How if you fall in scam project? Promote bounty must be an additional job.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

Yes you can earn a few bucks or even many from bounty but i don't think it's a good idea to quit your daily job and full time on bounty campaigns. There are also many problems on bounty campaigns like a scam project/ICO, so many alt accounts and cheaters on bounty and also the payment is really unstable, so it's better to think it twice before you quit your job.
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

must not... you still need an every day cash to sustain your everyday needs... promoting ico is an investment.. for future...
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

Salaries from bounty campaigns are not regular compared to that of your daily job. If bounty campaigns does not affect your job then dont quit but if it do takes much of your time then you have to decide which one are you going to sacrifice.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

Maybe it really depends on you! If you experience to earn money monthly that good for your monthly expenses or saving a lot with Crypto and doing some bounties, well that's a good plan you can quit your job, at least your time is in your hands and you can do anything because of a lot of free time that you have. Just be smart of choosing between those two.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: