Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:38:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
Salaries from bounty campaigns are not regular compared to that of your daily job. If bounty campaigns does not affect your job then dont quit but if it do takes much of your time then you have to decide which one are you going to sacrifice.
totally agree. furthermore, you must consider if job isn't only about money but more than it.
job gives you social life that you NEVER get here. REMEMBER it
ModernChain
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:37 AM

Even if you decide to keep your job and only bounty part time, we welcome you to participate in the MF Chain bounty. We promise it will be worth your time.  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299717.0

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

In my country,the conversion rate is dollar is very very high,$2 can feed an adult for a while day very very comfortably.. So in my country,it's possible,I am saying it's possible because it's exactly what I am doing,I quit my job some months ago and I starred doing airdrops and bounties fulltime,I made my whole years salary in just 2 months because if I make any small amount and convert it to my local currency,it's big money.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

Some statement was correct then some for me its not, like quitting your job was not a good idea because as you can see the market trend is not stable so better to have a permanent income from your work. About the 100 bounties per week is correct, if you really have a long free time definitely you can do that but make sure that you join legit bounties. In my experience just to share with you, I have been doing bounties under social media campaigns its more easy and less effort just share what they have posted daily. Eventually i have paid a proper amount, just follow their instruction properly and add more followers/friend in your social media.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

there are plenty of bounties campaigns exist until today but only some of them are worth for us because some of them also being scam project or unlisted on the exchange but to make living from bounties campaign i think this is hard to do so because we even can't know bounties campaign will sucessfully or not and in my opinion just make this program as your side income and i would not recommend this way because for me still hard to make living from this
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

I think it's hard.
Because the current ICO market is not hot, and ICO is not popular, it means that the bounty thread will also be reduced, and multiple accounts may be banned from participating in any of the bounty threads.

Gosh, it is almost impossible. First of all, not all Bounties are paid. Secondly, this job is very hard: you have to spend too much time on it. Finally, why should you refuse from a constant work in order to risk?
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Some of us are quiting their job just to have fulltime bounty campaigns. We have a different ways on how to balance our personal job and having campaigns. But its up to us if where we can manage everything to be more successful in life.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

No I don't think that is possible and it's risky as well. I'd rather have a stable job and do that on the side. Maybe day trading could get you a better income but I wouldn't quit my job for that either.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Yes , it is really possible, I'm also doing this and its quite tiring doing more than 100 bounties a week. And yes your friend is right because not all bounties paid on time. So you need to join many bounties to compensate other loss income.
I feel this is going to be extremely hard to achieve. No matter how many bounties that are done, I always see it as a long term investment? Also, what is the point trying to leave job for bounty when it is something that can easily be done without stress with any job.

I feel it is actually unrealistic to imagine this would be an equivalent to a job with steady income unless you are planning to combine it with trading. I really do not think there is any amount of bounty campaign you can join that would really make any sense in short term income compared to having a steady income.

Even if you end up joining 100 in a month, what are the chances you will see up to that in the first place, also, what are the chances that 10% of this ICOs will round up within a month and then pay you within this same period and lastly, what are the chances that they will be hitting an exchange immediately. Unless long term, realistically, it is impossible.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

i assume you refer to twitter and FB Bounties . these types won't pay you much even if you joined alot of them .not to mention that some of them will Be a scam or trading at very low price than ICO!. you should keep your job as it's a stable money especially if you have a family.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Not really unrealistic, it's just  in my opinion, impractical.

Yes, you can earn in bounty campaigns even more than you can earn in real job. But, that's only if you can manage to have a lot of bounty campaigns at the same time. And not all of the campaigns that you might join will be successful, somehow, 85% of the campaigns you'll join will fail. And you can't earn a lot if you don't have a high-ranking account (just in signature campaigns though.)

So, I think the best way is to have a real job that pays well, and just do signature campaigns as a side job. Even if it is a side job, it would be a big amount.
Wuddly

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Having a stable job is good, because first of all it's your real job, unlike btc, we can not predict what will happen, although it's profitable.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

I disagree because first it is invalid to join using multiple accounts per campaign and at the same time the more campaigns you join the more tasks you will need to accomplish which will surely affect the content of your responses to the threads in different forum to accomplish your tasks. As a member of this site we also need to contribute in making it a healthy and learning experience for all and to not just spam the threads in order to accomplish bounties.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I dont think so if quitting a job is the best option to be able  or to promote campaign full time.Because even if your at work you can multi task,maybe in your vacant time you can post or promote bounty.Or lets just say through social medias, like our friends and relatives, we can also share with them,so theres no need to quit your job.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

It is possible to have a stable income with just promoting bounty campaigns, however I would highly recommend that you do it if you have at least earn a good amount of income doing bounties since it would cause you financial problems in between the month of each bounties(as you have known that most bounties last from 2 to 3 months). I would highly recommend that you also find other opportunities in the crypto world as it could maximize your profits.
yakuzabilgic

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

I am not agree with this. I work in accounting in daily life. I'm interested in bounty campaigns from the rest of my life. it is not very difficult. Being a business owner is more necessary and realistic for real life Smiley.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April    
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale    
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

My friend is doing the bounties the whole day and he earns much more than he earned when he was employed. So it can be reasonable to quit a job is you don't like it but you can also do the bounties after the work and thus earn additional money.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Hi friend, how are you, hope its fine. Yes its possible, you could make a living with bounties and promotions, but it is not regular income. Yes, i had that idea to resign from my work, but i think i can do this after work. So until this time, im doing my bounties at night., which is pretty hard for me, because im working all day long, and bounties ended 12mn, which is very tiring. Its hard at first but you can do it with passion, just dont think about making money, just think that you need to promote in order to help the team achieve their goals.

have a nice day

I'll really admire you for that. We need to remember that anything that we do or going to do is make simple when we really love our work and we are happy to do it but if we only do those things because in only the sense of money, well it is true that you can felt tired of it and the worst thing to this is there is the possibility that you will easily give up. However, if you happy in your current job, you don't need to to resign because you can also participate here even if only part time so don't worry about that.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

Yes it is possible and Its a risk that I take, I've been doing Bounties full time and this is where we get our daily expenses. But to do that you have to do plenty of bounty campaigns to cope up those bounties that are delayed of payment and delayed of listing. Because we are in the third world country the amount I received for bounties are enough for my family needs. But its really depend per person. For me its okey and possible.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

I think it's possible to quit your day work and make a full-time living to promote on bounty but it's necessary to doing more promotions in order to get balanced results or more than your every month salary because most of the reward especially from social media bounty is not too much while the biggest income only can get from the signature campaign that can  be followed only one. But, i think too heavy to doing 100 bounty every day and maybe will make you bored later. You better try to trade to get additional income. The results from trade can be much larger than bounty social media. But keep in your mind, trading has a big risk, please consider carefully before you try to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: