Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Why would you quit your job? These types of questions surprise me. Don't quit your job unless you have a better offer lined up.
Doing bounty full-time is going to turn into your job and you will stop having fun with, by the way.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

This is kinda true. Well now the issue would be how much you earn from your job that you have to quit it for bounty hunting. If it does really make you good money well do it. Your friend is right. You will have to join many bounties to compensate for others that will not make you money and there is no guarantee that what you will earn will be enough to cover your expenses because coins mostly takes time to rise (rate).

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

This is kinda true. Well now the issue would be how much you earn from your job that you have to quit it for bounty hunting. If it does really make you good money well do it. Your friend is right. You will have to join many bounties to compensate for others that will not make you money and there is no guarantee that what you will earn will be enough to cover your expenses because coins mostly takes time to rise (rate).

I happen to know one of colleague from work who had resigned from his work and focus more in the signature campaign and he is now doing well with it. But if I am to resign from my work, I would probably not do that because we don't really know what will happen in the next few years if signature bounty campaign will still be  working by that time. And also, the reason why I would still wanted my previous job because my salary is fair enough to my preference and joining signature bounty campaign serves as my secondary income.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

If you have a stable job then it is best not to give it up. That job will give you a place in the society where you live. Bounty is just a part time job. Do not depend too much on it. One day the bounty might end and you can regret it
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

If you are in a poor country with low costs of living, it could very well be worth your while.
But I don't think you'd make enough money with it if you live in a normal country paying rent/tax/food.
ivan1225

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I agree with a friend, because now there are a lot of scam projects, and even delays in payments are also playing a role
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Depends how much you need a month to survive. Also depends on how good the bounty is, if it's a shitcoin then it's hard since the price will likely tank on listing.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

If you have a stable job then it is best not to give it up. That job will give you a place in the society where you live. Bounty is just a part time job. Do not depend too much on it. One day the bounty might end and you can regret it
Yes if you have a stable and good job don't give up because maybe someday bounty will end and it is hard to find a stable job now. But, if you have a planned for your earnings in bounty like trading it to make it grow, yes it's a good idea but sometimes we didn't earn a profit due to market volatility that's why stable job is very important for our daily life.

Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

For me quitting your fulltime job with an earnings of minimum or maximum salary a month is ridiculous ideas. We know that this bounties are not a job but rather a extra way if earning of income. If your friends told you there's a lot of opportunities in bounties YES! it is true but not surely what I mean bounty is so risky. Do not think your friends become successful because of bounty you also need to follow him or to do what your friends did. Because everyone has its own destiny so don't compared yourself to others.

But I Don't say that bounties is bad however if you have a better job don't lose it instead keep this a treasure. living with your dream job is the most beautiful thing in your life. Live to be an ordinary person because life cannot be measured in the bounties that you had as long as you are happy everyday.

Success is not the key to Happiness
Happiness in the key to Success  

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Yes, it is actually possible for you to have bitcoin as a replacement for your job. Crypto could really provide us a lot of opportunities earn for a sustainable and better living. That is what I did few months ago which brought a big change in my life. I am now able to spend more time with my family and also able to earn at the same higher time.

WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Hello, I am thinking about the same question as you these days. Can I quit my present job and do this kind of rewarding activities full-time? However, after careful consideration, I feel that there is too much uncertainty about the reward of the reward activities, which is not suitable for full time! Unless you have a lot of savings, you can afford the volatility of the reward!
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

Will,in my own opinion,i dont agree with this statement that quit my daily jobs and focus fulltime living of promoting campaign today,because at first market is down and all ICO project is affected in this situation.second some bounty campaigns is cheated they are not professional on what they stated unto there rules in bounty thread like example that they said thats theres no kyc but in the end of campaign they claim a kyc to the bounty participants or sometimes they said that this is the price of what you earn but in the end you get only a small amount of percentage of what you works,thats why for me,quitting in job now is not right,but maybe someday if  cryptocurrency will contains its stability form in the blockchain market and all will true to there statement in bounty  thread.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

getting out of work is not the best solution.
I think with the many risks that occur in bounty projects, will make the uncertainty that occurred. it should be avoided to minimize the risk.
my advice, keep working with the definite legality of a company or another. and try to find a bounty that can be fully trusted for a little bounty project but to make a definite profit.
its all up to you, this is just a suggestion Smiley
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

if you can still do your bounty while you are working with the real job you will earn double.  you earn money and the same time you're earning token. always think every person has a different story, to be successful person someday it comes with a hard work. value your job as the same time do some bounty.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

I can somewhat relate to this now, because I am a full time bounty hunter. However, not all of the bounties are paid on time as they take an average of 2 weeks to up to 3 months for token distribution and exchange integration. One of my friends just resigned to his office work to go full time with bounty programs, and he did pretty well on the bounties he had joined, and he inspired me because of being paid a lot more than just a regular VA work.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

As much as I love crypto currency and doing bounty campaigns , not all campaigns will pay you. Having your job and doing campaigns during free time is much better option, cause we're not sure when will ICO's frenzy end.
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

In many cases, a full-time job in bounty seven days a week will be harder than any other job.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

It depends on each case, but it is always a very risky decision. The people from poor and third world countries who earn around 200$ or 300$ maximum monthly, can earning more per month by doing bounties full time, but always there is many risks , because the ICO project can fail, or turning into scam and not paying the participants, or sending valueless tokens.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

Yes, I agree with that statement, although the idea of quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns I like, I think it's a feasible task. although, before you start working just for the bounty, you need to invest a lot of time and even money. if I had the chance, I'd do it.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Maybe 100 is an over-estimate but the thought is on point. To make up with the uncertainty that bounties bring, that king of effort is necessary. So IMO, it is not worth the hassle of quitting job for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: