Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
antoclaus

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

The percentage of successful bounty companies is very small.
it seems to me that you should treat this as an additional earnings, and maybe you're lucky and some project will get its hardcap
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

Well if I'm in that position why would I leave my job where I can earn a stable income, a field job where I can gain more experience. Actually yes it may be profitable to work in the bounty campaigns but it's not stable, we all know that the cryptocurrencies price are volatile and there's a time that the price will goes down and it would take time before it can recovers.

There's an alternative to do this. You can work on the field on the day and work in the cryptos in your spare time, the good thing about the bounty campaigns is that you don't need exact time to work, you hold your time. As long as you can meet the requirements needed to be done in a week you're going to receive the reward. (But don't do the work in 1 day if you're a signature campaign participant.)

Another things to consider is that not all bounty campaigns are legit, there are some campaigns that looks professional and perfect but in the end it was a scam so the result you just waste effort as well as time.

But it's depend to the person itself whether he/she will work for full time or part time. But you can find also a full time job here but not the campaign (In my opinion) such as trader, programmer, web designer, etc. a professional service that can be related to cryptocurrency.
Lhez

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:25:35 PM

This is the funniest joke i have ever heard. Let us be practical, we are engaging to this kind of activity for us to gain extra income. Quitting the job we currently have is like bargaining a diamond to a piece of stone. We are not even sure if this campaign will succeed. Yes, I am also participating and supporting a campaign, though I am very hopeful to gain something from it but it will not take away the worry in my mind if the campaign I am on now is legit or not. Honestly, I somehow feel hopeless since I am not gaining something yet. Yes, some campaigns are giving merits and a lot of them already got the bounty they wanted but it is really a joke to say to quit a job for this. Sorry but even a single merit, I received nothing.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
it is possible, if you dont have any monthly expenses like bill on your house, and utilities, because income on bounty campaigns is not regular and stable, sometimes your income is delay but sometimes you will not receive any.

Wisoran

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

If you have a bad job, you can do so, and if the work is highly paid and prestigious, then do not do it. Because a bounty is a job for the poor.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

Your friend needs to rethink his statements, we have campaign managers here who holds more than 2 campaigns and there are times they would also need to help the devs in promoting the coins, in that sense you will need to talk to a lot of people and all projects are mostly time bounded, since you need to pay at the right time with the right amount, they are also promoting the coins, not just to earn but they have trust in the coin they are promoting, and the participants should do as well. Your friend should think of SMART goals, if he wants to promote bounty campaigns, since checking and validating posts is not that easy, even if you go full time, you will have a hard time maintaining 100 campaigns.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

it is possible, if you dont have any monthly expenses like bill on your house, and utilities, because income on bounty campaigns is not regular and stable, sometimes your income is delay but sometimes you will not receive any.
this is possible if you are single and have parent that will help you for your daily expences, if you have family and child to feed you need to think more before quiting your job. if do you have money save  that you can use for 5 months then you can leave your job but if not please dont do this this will be the big mistake you will do in your life.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Many bounty programs are not so promising, and you must have a good eye to check what is a good bounty to join in. As for me, if I would have a job in my field, I would not leave it for the sake of joining in bounty campaigns. These campaigns alone would not be enough for everyday expenses, and do not rely on it too much, or you will be disappointed.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

It depends on people living style,if someone want to live a richer lofe then he need to do the works.The work like bounty campaign promotion will give decent money but it will not make you as an millionaire so its your choice to do what you want.But I never consider bounties as a job even.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

I think you do not have to do silly things like that you are willing to quit your job just to participate in bounty campaign I think it is not profitable because it is better to get a salary from work than bounty that is not too sure paid or not.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

In my opinion,  if you do not have enough money, never quit your job. Although you can be paid 10x higher than your monthly salary, but still, bounty rewards are not stable. Sometimes you have to wait for 6 months before you will be paid and some worst scenario, you will not be paid at all. If that happen, then where are you going to get support for your daily needs.  
Unless you have already a savings and an expert in trading that you can make a daily income  from it for your neccessities.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

It's not good idea quitting your job to promote bounty campaigns just make bounty campaigns as a part time job not full time job because there some bounty are scam, and if you join legit bounty and they successful ICO then you need to wait 1 or 2 months to get your token. You should not quit your job.

geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

This is the funniest joke i have ever heard. Let us be practical, we are engaging to this kind of activity for us to gain extra income. Quitting the job we currently have is like bargaining a diamond to a piece of stone. We are not even sure if this campaign will succeed. Yes, I am also participating and supporting a campaign, though I am very hopeful to gain something from it but it will not take away the worry in my mind if the campaign I am on now is legit or not. Honestly, I somehow feel hopeless since I am not gaining something yet. Yes, some campaigns are giving merits and a lot of them already got the bounty they wanted but it is really a joke to say to quit a job for this. Sorry but even a single merit, I received nothing.

It's indeed getting curiouser and curiouser Grin Such a question is never asked by anyone with a strong business background. Cryptoworld usually represents a place where wealth could be rapidly acquired but frankly, it's the opposite. The high risk of being scammed or hacked having everything to do with quitting a job and becoming a hungry bounty hunter can't be nullified by just your eagerness to make a fortune
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

Yes, it is ok to quit the job and start working in promotions full time. But before doing that you should be very cautious in picking the right ico. And make sure you pick an ico that doesnt scam us in anyway.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

I agree, but not totally, this is not that simple. First of all there is no need to make 100 bounties per week. This will be very hard to control and maybe even find such quantity weekly.
Secondly, I think you can quit job if you will take bounty campaigns seriously. So this will be your job from now. But you can gain more only if you are able to hold everything you got as a reward from campaigns for at least one year.

Taking this risk more likely to a suicide for me personally yeah , you leave your guaranteed income to get uncertain income , that's unrealistic indeed. You'll feel insecure once you find yourself have nothing to do in your spare time while hunting bounties program.
I won't say it as a stupid action , I would say it wasn't a good idea at all.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

When you already trying to promote some ICOs in this forum and get more reward/ payment rather than doing your real world job. i think it is considerable to quit your real world job and take the full time for bounties in this Bitcoin Forum. and you need to be lucky that you're not promoting some poor development of ICOs or a scam. Goodluck Bud.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Firstly you should compare your salary from stable job and your possible earning from bounty campaigns.
If it possible - try to combine your job and bounty. And only then - decide what to do.
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I don't think it's a good idea. Income from the bounty is too unstable. And even if you do more than 100 bounty campaigns at once, you have no guarantees that you will receive money. You don't know how much you'll get and when...Yes, it depends on your lifestyle, but i think it's too risky. Especially if you have some obligations.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

I don't think it's realistic, because the result of bounty is not certain. I think you can do a lot of ways with crypto and not just follow the bounty project. there are many ways to change your life with the current crypto industry. one of which trade is the fastest means of earning money.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Yes, it is reasonable. At least, it will anticipate the risks of losing all your money and your income. We also know that we will get the payment or rewards from bounty about 2 or 3 months later. So, when you really want to quit from your job, ensure that you have your own money or savings that will make you live during your struggle before payment in bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: