Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
It will possible if your friend don't have own family or single he can survive by the help of promoting bounties but if you have responsibility and have own family that you need to provide their needs i think it will not work. It depends to the situation but surely you will earn by promoting bounties.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNIFOX.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

It will possible if your friend don't have own family or single he can survive by the help of promoting bounties but if you have responsibility and have own family that you need to provide their needs i think it will not work. It depends to the situation but surely you will earn by promoting bounties.

the Q is whether it is long time sustainable to promote 100 bounties a week and dont get mad.....i doubt it
abitcoinskeptical

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

Assuming you don't like your current job, I think a balanced approach would be best.

Try to find a regular job that is less demanding and work on bounties a couple hours a day.
If it is going well, transition to a few part-time jobs for regular income and spend more time doing bounties.
Once you have a stable income or a decent brand and webpage, etc set up, quit your part-time jobs as necessary.

In short, I wouldn't want to dive-in. However, I think easing your way in is possible.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

Today I've been thinking seriously about that possibility, my work is shit and I really love the forum, social networks and I would even like to do translations, because I speak French and Spanish, but that implies a full-attention.

It's a good idea, I'll make some good savings to learn other ways to make money like trading and get out of my slavery work hahaha
Well, it's all up to you if you found that you found your happiness doing bounty campaigns than doing your job at your company then it's all up to you. But of course in my opinion if I had a very great job and a great bounty campaigns at the same time then I would love to do both tasks since I can manage my time according to my time plan.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I think some people already have been doing that. But as you said there are always different risks, it would be good to participate many bounties which can cover each other's loses.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I think that this is quite possible. But then you have to offend against some rules from this message board and from the bounty campaign. SO if you promote like 100 differen bounty over the social media campaigns, you dont offend against any rules. But you will earn not that much stakes, because they are so many people who are participaiting on tiwtter and facebook campaigns. The most profitable bounty campaigns are the signature campaigns. IF you have one high ranked account here, you can make good profit with them. But its not enough with just one account. So you have to have multiply accounts here which you can participate on the signature campaigns. But this is very risky, because you could loose all your stakes and your accounts if anybody would reconize this.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

I think its unrealistic to quit your job to promote bounty campaign. Though i heard some are quitting just to focus crypto but for me its hard, because crypto is unpredictable and we cannot say what will happen tomorrow. So for me I prefer to do crypto while working to have an extra income that will help me in sustaining the needs of my family and for the future as well.
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

Thinking bounty as a full time income and quiting job can destroy your life and can be biggest regret of your life...specially even if you join all the social media campaigns...most of those would be scam,delaying not in exchanges etc...i think one should consider bounties as a bonus income

lkcryptoman

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

I think it's hard.
Because the current ICO market is not hot, and ICO is not popular, it means that the bounty thread will also be reduced, and multiple accounts may be banned from participating in any of the bounty threads
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

And most of all the whole crypto market is still too unpredictable.
I've seen some bounty managers earning a living from itself but quitting your day job for something like this is not a good idea.
We've seen rise and fall of everything, one day every of these advertising ways can be obsolete.
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

too much if we get out of our main job, why do not we just set his time between our work with bounty campaign, if we are smart to divide the time I think the two can complement each other
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

I think it is possible but not very easy, because not all bounties are legit and paid in time. So it's better not to lose your job.

jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

its hard dude, I quit my job to promote bounty campaigns, but its really hard. I thought that it was easy to live a life without regular job and a regular income, but I was wrong, income on bounty campaign is not regular, there is no guarantee that you will receive your bounty every month, so its really better if you have a stable job and a stable income.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

its hard dude, I quit my job to promote bounty campaigns, but its really hard. I thought that it was easy to live a life without regular job and a regular income, but I was wrong, income on bounty campaign is not regular, there is no guarantee that you will receive your bounty every month, so its really better if you have a stable job and a stable income.
Well, here from which side to approach this issue. If you participate in social networking companies and everything, then you will not earn much. If the company firsts, articles, blogs, you can earn good money. And if you lead the company yourself, you can earn very well. But the project is different and shit happens ... Be careful, do not throw in fairy tales Wink

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

The question is not in the quantity, but in the quality of work. An important point is not in the amount of money you earn on your permanent job. But if you have a large amount of funds, it's better to you not to bury your head into the cryptocurrency market and just make some money in it in your free time!

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

I can well imagine. That would be far too risky for me. I need my steady income so I can sleep soundly.
Have you earned better or worse with bounty campaigns than with your normal job?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

Leaving your job for bounty promotion is very risky and it might be regrettable. Your job is your work and payday is certain but bounties last for 3months at time and you might still not be paid in the next 30days after. Even some bounties coin end up being useless at the end. So keep your job and do bounty part time on the side as a side income.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

The idea is real. But in addition to those ICO that do not pay coins, there are also those companies that only after a couple of months of retention of the signature pay tokens.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
gentlesam07

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

I think to quit your job to promote bounty campaigns is a very risky action, I think that job of yours is not highly competitive one with higher income, you could have as well kept the job and separate a portion for monthly investments in crytocurrency, I think that will even be smarter.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

It is very much possible for you to quit your job, if you are an employee and make a living by promoting ICOs through bounty campaign. Whoever is going to be doing this, needs to ensure that he has been into bounty before quitting, and has started making money. Quitting your job at this instance, will then mean that you are putting in more effort into bounty in order to earn more compared to the former.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: