Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

if you got job and just fulltime on bounty hunter to risk for me, but return your needs if with its able to meet your needs no problem but i feel it would be better if able to do both You will find what you need.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

I think quiting job just to promote bounty campaigns fulltime is not practical, because we still can do that even if we don't quit our job. If the campaign is not successful and you put all your efforts and dedications to it and suddenly it became lost, you will be frustrated and depressed.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

well, you need to be lucky. Because many bounties are fake. I wouldn't quit the job just to do bounty, but it can be good source of additional income, especially if you're not making too much money in your current job.
It is actually a very ridiculous thing to do to think that one can drop a job for bounty. That would be like the worst mistake anyone would ever do. This is a space where no one knows the future and even if we do, a lot of things can still change which could warrant bounty hunters not making as much as before and even if this is still possible, I see ICO bounty as an investment and a long term which would not give anyone something regular, so as far as I am concerned, it won't work.
jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

I think some people already have been doing that. But as you said there are always different risks, it would be good to participate many bounties which can cover each other's loses.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

Got a better idea! With the time ppl spend getting bounties, why not study crypto, linux, programming, or something else in the field, then work for the companies that your were going to do the bounty for. You will gain much more long-term with this strategy. Just my two cents.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

I would not trade my job just promoting bounties and get paid, i can do both actually, working everyday and when i have free time i will promote the bounties. So i will paid in my job and get extra income promoting some bounties. Do not quit your job just promoting bounty campaigns.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

I think it's hard.
Because the current ICO market is not hot, and ICO is not popular, it means that the bounty thread will also be reduced, and multiple accounts may be banned from participating in any of the bounty threads.
With the rate at which regulation is even taking the space gradually, we may start seeing the limit in number of ICOs except some legitimate ones. With this in play, it would be very hard to even start seeing up to that amount of ICOs running within a month. Also, even if this is the case, there are so many other factors to consider such as the week it takes to get payment after the ICO, the period of the ICOs on the average, and when they will be listed on exchange for you to even convert into bitcoin and to fiat.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

If you sick of from job and crypto is your passion then good decision to promote bounties and make sure that you have enough money for survival of at least one year to be stable in crypto otherwise will suffer alot. Scams are there but good experience and involvement in crypto will help you too choose highly paid reliable bounty.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

It depends on each case, but it is always a very risky decision. The people from poor and third world countries who earn around 200$ or 300$ maximum monthly, can earning more per month by doing bounties full time, but always there is many risks , because the ICO project can fail, or turning into scam and not paying the participants, or sending valueless tokens.

I will never do it as I have not a bad job that brings me a very good income. nevertheless, if the guy has the work with a very low salary,  he can really try to do it. If you deal with Bounty and be active, you'll earn.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Although I believe that bounty campaigns are a good way to make money, I don't think it is something that you can do as a full time job because it does not give you enough money to carry out your day-to-day activities. And besides you can only do one bounty campaign at a time so there is no way for you to make enough money from it.  Just do it in your free time and continue your job.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

If anyone decides to live off bounty campaigns they would definitely need to join a lot because there is no guarantee when they will pay and what the value of the token will be after it hits the exchanges.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

If you're a high quality, high rank member here then it is certainly possible to make a good amount of money participating in the best bounty campaigns. Obviously you want to minimize the amount of time you waste, so you should go for quality rather than quantity, as otherwise you'll probably end up promoting about 50% of ICOs that will inevitably fail.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

It seems too reckless to leave our work to promote fulltime bounty campaign. Try to divide the time in advance, if if the income from bounty campaign already sufficient you may be able to leave your work.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

Yes it is really possible to happen, Because I'm like I'm no longer working with companies. Because I'm like I've quit my job because my salary is bigger here. But you must be patient with it and be careful. You should know what to do before you leave your job

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
thugpi

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

It is possible to be fulltime on bounty campaigns, in fact I know some people make their living through bounty or bitcoin and I saw them succeed but quitting job to be fulltime on bounty in my opinion too risky because profit here is not stable and it is better to have a regular source of income while participting bounties.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Yes, it is reasonable. At least, it will anticipate the risks of losing all your money and your income. We also know that we will get the payment or rewards from bounty about 2 or 3 months later. So, when you really want to quit from your job, ensure that you have your own money or savings that will make you live during your struggle before payment in bounties.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

That is possible but I highly do not recommend it and it is very time consuming. That is why you do not only stick to couple of campaigns, you really a whole lot of them because not all will pay you. Nothing is assurance unlike what you get on your day time job. Do not even attempt to do it if will be only your main source of income. I suggest do it as sideline.

klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

Of course this is so bad. Do more than 100 bounty is too crazy. I predict that if you do this, a few days you may be bored with bounty. Besides your health will also worsen, not to mention there are many scam bounty. And finally you are desperate and there is no other job as a backup. That is what will happen.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

It was, atleast last year but not anymore for now.
You cannot expect bounty earning will meet your daily needs. With too many project, most of them is almost useless, your payment will be not more than 1 or 2 dollar, 10 at best. Use it only as additional income, it works better to me personally

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I think following the bounty as much as possible, certainly not recommended, because your BTT account will of course be considered as a spam account, so it can be rejected by bounty manager, and also I think crypto world is very unstable, not every month we can produce a stable salary from the world of crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: