Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:53:37 AM

It is not an impossible thing to make a living out of participation in bounty campaigns, it is a possibility alright. But yes it needs a lot of work and I think a 100 a week is an overkill. Well maybe that friend of yours must have had a good paying work at present to promote that huge a number per week.
Going back, I know one that have quit his job and now participates full time in bounty campaigns.
I just wish him well though.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:50 AM

Seems sounds risky if i have a job i prefer to do not quit on it. Participating in bounty camps has dont have any assurance of profit unless you will participated 100 campaigns surely you will gained profit on some of your campaigns. For me it's better to make crypto as your part time income not an source of your daily needs.
jherenz

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:15:38 AM

Yes it is quite possible but for me I wouldn't quit my job just to do a full time bounty campaigns because it is not a regular income, but you can do bounty campaigns in your home after work it can be a good extra income.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

Maybe you should also consider your current financial condition, and also how long it takes to get a job back if it does not go as expected.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

I do not know what your current income is and what you expect from a bounty campaign. But I remember there are people in europe, who do bounty campaign and get bigger than their salary while working.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
I agreed, But you need a lot of bounties to cover your expenses. And before to quit to your job make sure you are 2 to 3 months participant on the bounty campaign, Because before to pay us we need to wait 30day after their token sale event. And it takes time the other campaign 2months before to pay them participants, Its very hard for being bounty hunter. Make that you can cover the expenses everyday while you don't have work.
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

to compensate for the uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

Same, but it never happened to me, why you not joined both ? i mean you can still work with do some bounty and get it, but i think i will never work here (on forum) we don't know when will this forum ends.
but i've been here over than 4 years, well please choose with wisely. Good Luck

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

Some says in planning two heads are better than on because together they can make plan even more successful it lessen the load and doubled the profit same things with work and bounty campaign..why quit when you can have both...but its still depending on your current situation when you have already save enough money to spend with while working on your bitcoin it's good but if not and you're just waiting for each campaign to get you paid it will take time...months...years perhaps..

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

If you follow a lot of campaigns and can choose the bounty which resulted, then not a problem if the focus on the bounty only. Moreover, if you already have a big account, so that the capital will get paid a pretty big also in signature. But if you still feel doubt and felt did not yet have the knowledge and capital. then you should not leave your current job. because crypto is at high risk.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:35 AM

Smiley   yes it is really realistic. It is often done to support the campaign and leave the previous job and here it works. I believe in promoting the company. before all else we will not hurry to come here too . first make sure that we are really successful in the future that we are a fulltime millionier for that. so we must first fix ourselves that we should do such jobs and we are tempted to have a lot of money or we have already invested our money and become one of the richest ones here. It's time for me to leave all jobs what we have and to be serious about things like this we are serious and to be careful because of this we are become rich soon.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

We will say it over and over again,  cryptocurrency should be treated as a side hustle for now.  more of an extra income earner. The market is not yet stable enough and reliable enough to be fully depended on. Bounty campaign come in in all shapes and types., some legitimate some not, if you aren't lucky and promote a scam campaign then it will only lead to loss making and time wastage. Its a gamble that might pay, but a risk not worth taking. dont quite your job for an inconsistent programs

Bitcoin to the moon
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:37 AM

It is better to combine work and bounty first. Perhaps in the first months you will not get anything for your bounty, so you need to have money.
Dudesss

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

Ofcourse, it is really unrealistic that someone will just quit their job and do promotions as a living, we CAN'T say if the certain bounty will be legitimate or it will be a scam and besides even how many bounties you have joined it will not satisfied your living.

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
poundy29

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

It's not advisable to quit daily job and rely on bounty, I'll rather you combine your daily job with bounty. Since you can work and as well promoting ICOs, you quitting your job is so risky and might not end up well.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

It's not advisable to quit daily job and rely on bounty, I'll rather you combine your daily job with bounty. Since you can work and as well promoting ICOs, you quitting your job is so risky and might not end up well.
Quitting your job is a very bad idea! It is possible to remain without a livelihood, if you fail to capitalize on the crypto.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

OMG 100 bounty campaigns a week is rather insane IMO, how can you deliver any quality to your promotion at this pace? Campaigns require an ample doses of creativity, to deliver that full time at good quality for 100 "products" is not very plausible.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

If you want to quit your job you have to stablish your financial status. You must have an emergency fund or savings for at least 6 months because many campaign today tooks a lot of time before they pay and you also need to wait for a while before the reward get a good value.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

I think that such a bounty format will be a couple of more years, and then there will be such a large influx of participants that the profitability of such work will decrease significantly

Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

The present bounty income can only be used as a subsidy, and it can not get big profits at all. Because the overall market environment is not good. Most of the projects are unable to reach their softcap.
trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

I think it's a stupid idea to stop working and only bounty. Bounty is not a permanent income. In the bounty, you can work for 2 months and do not receive anything, and in 3 get a lot. How will you live these 2 months. I think you can bounty and work on a permanent job

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: