Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4553 times)
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Unless you're a realy strong expert, I'd say it's very unrealistic and focus on other ways to gain profit.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
samuellim853

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Well I'm sure a lot of people have. Depends how good your job is and how good you are at the bounties as to whether it's worth the risk or not.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

I think it's a stupid idea to stop working and only bounty. Bounty is not a permanent income. In the bounty, you can work for 2 months and do not receive anything, and in 3 get a lot. How will you live these 2 months. I think you can bounty and work on a permanent job

Most of people (who care about their future) have some savings, and they are more then just for 2 months of living. If you don't have them, then you must be really bad at money management. Read some books about it.
People quit their jobs to start their own business, and it also doesn't give them profit in a month or two, but no one says that starting your own business is "stupid". More than that, you even have to invest in business, which is not required in bounties, but still no one calls start-upers "stupid". Get rid of this living from paycheck to paycheck mindset.

drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

If you decide to do this make sure you have some savings.

Your friend is correct that not all bounties pay on time. And even when they do, there is no guaranty what that token will be worth.

I wouldnt say its unrealistic but I would say its risky.
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

I think to quit your job to promote bounty campaigns is a very risky action, I think that job of yours is not highly competitive one with higher income, you could have as well kept the job and separate a portion for monthly investments in crytocurrency, I think that will even be smarter.
jabura

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

i reall hope that my invested time is worth it and the projects are serious and they reach at least soft cap. However, i just try to participate in as much as possible so that a small number could bring huge amounts of money
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

I agree on your friend's statement as We exactly need more than 100 bounties.
It's simply to help you get a decent incomes from your effort, Because the several of bounties may not be as expected.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
tranoanh0470

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

I mean in theory that sounds amazing, but i would quit a job to do this unless i have 6 months money upfront in my pocket so i can live trough the ruff times, and there will be a lot of ruff times
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

I don't think that this is a feasible plan seeing as you are only allowed to participate in a single bounty at a time and these bounties could take a month or more and them finishing their ICOs and paying out the rewards in the forms of tokens could take another month so what would you live on while you waited on this? Just stay on your job and so bounty on the side for extra money.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

I don't think that this is a feasible plan seeing as you are only allowed to participate in a single bounty at a time and these bounties could take a month or more and them finishing their ICOs and paying out the rewards in the forms of tokens could take another month so what would you live on while you waited on this? Just stay on your job and so bounty on the side for extra money.
Yes, its too pressure but the opportunities is real it depends on us how to handle this but In my option better to do both because in our job we can also get good moneys and aside for that we can also earn rewards from the bounties which it has a potential to grow by hodling our coins and wait the volume increase in the market.Having a time management we can participate in projects of bounty program together with our job.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

Your friend is right  that 100+ bounties are the social media campaign like twitter or maybe airdrops. It's not attainable and I'm very certain that only 10% of the bounties has value and the others are worthless.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Yes, I do. Gradually, I'm approaching the management of 100 companies. It's not so stressful. A couple of hours a day if you add new ones at the same time.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

Your friend is right  that 100+ bounties are the social media campaign like twitter or maybe airdrops. It's not attainable and I'm very certain that only 10% of the bounties has value and the others are worthless.

Whose friend is right? And I do not quite agree with the fact that 90% of the scum. 90% of the scum, if only go into all the companies without analysis and study.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I think if you choose to get out of work and choose to plunge into the world of bounty campaign that I think the prize is not too sure and the payment period is also very long, more income from your pekerajaan than from the campaign. I personally would not get out of my job rather than have a less certain campaign.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
bamita133

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:41:20 AM

100 bounties per week? this is crazy... You will only deal with these bounty tasks and in a couple of months you will look like a zombie. You can do 30 to 40 campaigns per month, but choose proper bounty campaign managers that have a low percentage of scam in the project selection.
ngocpham1331

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

I think unrealistic because I have a real job. When I quit from there and only promote bounty is not good. When the bounty is scam from there I get paid.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

I do agree, as my self I have some experience and I can tell you, for half a year of my work, I have spent a lot of my time choosing ICO's and from which one I chosen, I have unfortunately, about more then 70% of ICO are scum or have some troubling to launch. It's a great idea to leave your work to do bountyhunt, only if you have some reserves in your pocket money and you could cope to live without income for at least half a year or even more, depends on your spending bills. As even though you get income from ICO, you need time for it to develop good coin price! Most of successful ICO, you have to wait, for the token/coin to rise in price, as it cost nothing when the project is launched on the market and most of bounty hunters dump them for nothing. Personally I have earned about 1000 dollars in 4 month, that is if I would sell my coins (all of them) today, but I am keeping them and hopefully at the end of the year, the price will get at least *10. That is if I am very lucky, so fingers crossed and good luck to you, hope you will make the right choice for yourself

cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Of course this is so bad. Do more than 100 bounty is too crazy. I predict that if you do this, a few days you may be bored with bounty. Besides your health will also worsen, not to mention there are many scam bounty. And finally you are desperate and there is no other job as a backup. That is what will happen.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

I don’t think that it is possible to earn money for living from using bounty campaigns. This is not a way. Some times before I had been participated in bounties but now I prefer to use some another tools of making money. Only signature campaign sometime I'm using.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

Yes , it is really possible, I'm also doing this and its quite tiring doing more than 100 bounties a week. And yes your friend is right because not all bounties paid on time. So you need to join many bounties to compensate other loss income.
Yes, Not all bounties pay the members. I also find some coins that are not listed in the market after that or low volume trading. It happens the ICO is unsucessful because the small number of participants. ICO with huge participants will get a lot of members who will increase trading volue. The coins with high trading volume is very valuable. ICO with low volume trading and listed in not popular exchanger is unsuccesful ICO.
So by quiting and only have ability to promote ico as bounty hunter is just like suicide so we need at least 2 income source.
If only one income source that is from bounty then we put our life on dangerous. So please avoid to do it before you have at least another income source.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: