Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

We have the same idea now, too. And we are still developing a strategy. How it all can be optimized. How to Minimize risks. How to avoid losses. Smiley
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
It is somehow good but crypto is volatile, value is not always in good amount. What if you need cash urgently and crypto is in its downfall. You will not able to sell your coins right because you will just experience loss. Instead make a crypto as your second job or part rime job and focus on your job.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Actually, it is too risky to participate the bounty campaigns as the fulltime job. But, if you are really ready and you have enough savings, it will not be a problem. One that you must make sure is about your readiness, your strategy, and your ways of participating in the bounty campaigns.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
vhroen

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 04:10:46 PM by vhroen

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

For me, it's always a matter of choice. If you think that, what you are earning in bounty can surpass your current salary on your job then there is a possibility that you want to consider quitting your job and do bounty instead. However, your daytime job gives you financial security every cut-off week, social security benefits and other benefits that you are getting from your company makes you think not to quit either. So, this is really hard decision to make and a lot of considerations to be made I guess,
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

I think we should not give up work to do full time for the bounty campaign. I know that bounty can bring a lot of money to us, that amount can be much higher than our salary. However, our work brings a stable income, and bounty is always risky. I think it's best to work part-time for the bounty. I used to give up my office job to make full time for the bounty. At that time I had more money. However, cryptocurrency is very volatile, our capital is volatile. In addition, some bounty is deferred. That's why I returned to my old job and part-time with the bounty campaign

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

If you work as a Builder of Egyptian pyramids, then working all day without days off with bounty programs will not seem very difficult.
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

If it is consistent with 100 projects per week I think this is a realiatis to make money. But the question is whether it can be consistent? I am sure if it really realized 100 bounty per week then the money will continue to flow

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

clock your 100 % salary in bounties for 6 months straight atleast , before quitting your full time job
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

This is not recommended as I feel bounty campaigns are not sustainable means of income. They should be regarded as hobbies and side projects. It's not wise to quit work. The volatility of cryptocurrencies coupled with the unpredictable outcome of ICOs can greatly reduce one's expectations.

cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Not advisable, but the risk can turn into a good reward too... I have mixed opinions..
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

I think it's better to keep your job and follow a signature campaign is a side job. so I think now you have to think carefully about the work you are going to follow.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

Yes actually you can earn much better in participating of any campaign on this forum than your regular job but you need a funds to support your financial because there's some project or ico's need to wait to give your participating token  because after ico's end they will listed the coins in a exchange .
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

I think it's risky. Unfortunately, not all generosity is paid. Some of them are profitable, but some are scammers. For me, permanent income is an important component.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:13:19 AM

I think it's risky. Unfortunately, not all generosity is paid. Some of them are profitable, but some are scammers. For me, permanent income is an important component.

No it isn't risky mate, I had a friend who quitted his job because of this biunty campaign full time, and the results was great he even built his own house for his family. That's right there's a lot of scammer out there but it doesn't stop him to do that for his future, and in fact he's earning good for promoting more successful campaigns here in the forum. Even there's no permanent job for him, the income still gives him enough profit for his altcoins holdings.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

Unrealistic? Not really! A lot of forum members have actually quit their jobs and are now full time bounty hunters. I guess they were just so tired with their old jobs that they had to get out. Going full time on bounties does give you focus since you have more time, but is it stable? I would say no. It's just too risky. And if you have nothing to back you up with your needs like a job or a business, then you're screwed! Yes, taking on those risks is the only way to earn in this venture. But it wouldn't hurt to be smart at the same time.

I agree with you, while I don’t have the impression that many on this forum are doing this full time but I am sure the number is growing steadily. Now is the best time to do this, and if you time is locked from 9-5 how much can you reall do when you are at home and tired after a long working day? The long time to wait for the rewards is an issue though.
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

No it isn't risky mate, I had a friend who quitted his job because of this biunty campaign full time, and the results was great he even built his own house for his family. That's right there's a lot of scammer out there but it doesn't stop him to do that for his future, and in fact he's earning good for promoting more successful campaigns here in the forum. Even there's no permanent job for him, the income still gives him enough profit for his altcoins holdings.
Yeah, but this is unsustainable in the future, I see many new bounty hunters and less ICO investors, good days have ended.  Sad

poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

If you are not happy in your daily work, you can try to change it, but I think you should assess your own risk before giving up your job at full time. A stable job may be very important for your family.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

This is possible and I agree with your friend, in this industry everything is possible you just have to be patient and courageous, but being a worker or having a job is a good thing also because you can pay your monthly bills by that, but doing both can make you more successful, just be a hardworking man and you can do a lot and maximize your time.
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

At present, it can still be considered.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

It is not recommended to quit your job because of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. It's not a good time to trade for noobs, so you may lose your money in your spare time, just go work and earn money Smiley

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: