Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

For me it is very unrealistic to make a living by bounty campaigns. You will need to work hard for full time and it seems you would not be able to make time for yourself and for your family. It is still practical to have a stable job in which you have a stable amount of profit unlike in cryptocurrency.
bamita138

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

I will never do it as I have not a bad job that brings me a very good income. nevertheless, if the guy has the work with a very low salary,  he can really try to do it.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Yes , it is really possible, I'm also doing this and its quite tiring doing more than 100 bounties a week. And yes your friend is right because not all bounties paid on time. So you need to join many bounties to compensate other loss income.
Yes, this is what I'm doing, I'm joining the facebook and twitter campaigns for a lot of my wages waiting. Because if a campaign only join you definitely endurable before it was paid.

Like me, now about 30+ facebook and twitter campaigns I joined today.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

I do not think that you need to leave the main job, which today is your guaranteed earnings, think for yourself, and suddenly you just do not get it and besides, you can do it in parallel, what prevents you from doing it?
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

I have also this idea because in current my job the salary is too small just about $200 amonth, and compared with reward from bounty program i can make twice or more than that. I have plan to full times in bounty program and invest in crypto also trading, this job look more promising than current my offline job. There are many others people doing that, and they can changed their life, so bounty campaign and crypto trading in my opinion is good job to change life for better.

$200 a month, where do you live? I such a case and knowing about alternative incomes I would not waste any time any more doing an 9-5 job, unless you enjoy it for social reasons and are afraid to get isolated if you only stay at home.
bibitao21

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

The risk in quitting your job for bounty is that bounty profits are not stable. If you are paying rent or loans then you need some kind of stability in your income Smiley Smiley
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

I have also this idea because in current my job the salary is too small just about $200 amonth, and compared with reward from bounty program i can make twice or more than that. I have plan to full times in bounty program and invest in crypto also trading, this job look more promising than current my offline job. There are many others people doing that, and they can changed their life, so bounty campaign and crypto trading in my opinion is good job to change life for better.

You may have a point that joining bounty campaign and do some crypto trading can give us good amount of money. But always remember, risk is always there and bounty rewards takes too long before we can earn it. It's better to have a regular job so that we have a stable income so it can be a guaranteed that there is always a food in the table.
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

It's not advisable to quit your job. Stay at your job, make money first from bounties then invest it in something else that will be yielding more profits to you. What if we you quit your job and bounties don't pay you enough to foot your bills?
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

You won't necessarily be rewarded for doing the bounty first. If you're lucky enough, maybe you can get a lot of rewards. However, I think that there are a lot of bounty winners right now, so I don't think it is a very good choice to join full-time bounty.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

In my own opinion, I would not quite on my regular job just for promoting Bounty campaigns.  I will do my regular job at the same time I will work  for promoting campaigns as a part-time job with additional income for my family. If I will be one of the luckiest people I got a huge  profits by doing bounty campaigns I would rather quite my jobs because I will decide to to build a small business that can get our own income at the same time participating for a lot of projects that are good.

wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

With the given scenarios and conditions by the OP, maintaining 100 bounty campaigns per week might be too much for me. I can imagine logging in more hours doing campaigns than my regular day job. And to emphasize the possibility of tokens having zero value, or campaigns stopping suddenly with no explanation whatsoever, all these add to my doubt if bounty campaigns will be sustainable if done full time. Not to mention our most important asset, time, will be spent a lot less on the more important things that matter to us.
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Definitely it's a big yes you must spend your time to do more bounty, 100 campaign per week is a great number and it will be boring too. My friend already quit job and only doing bounty campaign now. He said that now he can have more quality time and money. Bounty campaign are more reliable than his work. 100 project per week is great start i think.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

Yes, I agree, it could be possible. But you must first think about it and make your final decision. Doing bounty task is great. But not all bounty campaign pays you on time. Some of it has a delay of payment, and worst of it, is that the bounty manager doesn't pay you. Either way, its your decision. As for me, doing bounty campaign is great. The rewards I get is a lot more higher than my salary wage.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

I agree with this statement. Bounty campaigns can be a source of income. I make good money with little labor. If I do it full time, i be a millionaire  Tongue

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
sammyj

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I agree 100% with the statement if the person is from low income earning country, but it's not a wise one for peeps from high income generating countries, that's my take.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

I will support a large number of people who say that today you do not need to give up your main job, because the bounty today may not be paid at all, so it's better not to give up the main job.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

I agree with this statement. Bounty campaigns can be a source of income. I make good money with little labor. If I do it full time, i be a millionaire  Tongue

i believe earning money from bounty campaigns can only be a good choice if we are in third world countries, because only developing countries where people's income is still low, so selling tokens from bounty can pay for their bare living, not in developed countries where monthly fees can be over thousands of $, so bounties money can not be able to pay all the fees. it's depends on where you live, and can be possible if you are living in developing country.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

I don't think I would do that because of the randomness of the payouts and also of the amount of work.
It can become a real hassle with some campains.

sweet_katy1

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

It is really unrealistic
Pologons

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

I mean in theory that sounds amazing, but i would quit a job to do this unless i have 6 months money upfront in my pocket so i can live trough the ruff times, and there will be a lot of ruff times Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: