Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4547 times)
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

I think it's possible because right now I'm living it. and as a result, I earn more income than work in the office. I spend 6 - 8 hours per day to promote ICO. and can manage my own time.
for example, although 3 out of 5 may fail or scam, the results are still large.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
vivuta106

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

This is a space where no one knows the future and even if we do, a lot of things can still change which could warrant bounty hunters not making as much as before and even if this is still possible, I see ICO bounty as an investment and a long term which would not give anyone something regular, so as far as I am concerned, it won't work.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

I think your friend is right. Giving up a job and participating in a bounty campaign is not reliable. There are scams in the bounty movement and your income cannot be paid on time. And it will be very boring to do this all the time. So I suggest you use it as a part-time job.
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

What your friend said is very reasonable. I have thought of you as well, but with the deep understanding of the bounty mission, I also found that there are too many fraudsters. If I do full-time bounty missions, I will probably I can't guarantee my income for every week, so I chose to give up. Now I only have free time to do a little bounty!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

It is very possible if you will have a regular job offers and bounties from cryptocurrency field which also provides decent rewards regularly but as for just bounty hunting for a living I think it is very risky since bounty campaigns do not always guarantee rewards enough for your necessities and monthly payments.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Without our jobs, no one would have been able to invest so I see it as unwise to stop working and engage solely in cryptocurrency with the hope that it will make you rich forever.

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

So it turned out that recently I was left without the main source of income. My hobby for the crypto world saved me from starvation))))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wish.studio

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I mean in theory that sounds amazing, but i would quit a job to do this unless i have 6 months money upfront in my pocket so i can live trough the ruff times, and there will be a lot of ruff times Wink
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

That's the only thing that's possible. and perhaps very easy to imagine. but after you try you will experience saturation. and you can not think broadly to promote bounty. I suggest you to work normally, do not over-impose the will or lust
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

I do not agree if you quit your job just for bounty, I support you to play bounty but the job is still more important because the fixed income and bounty can not be relied upon for the main income in my opinion
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

You need some luck with airdrops..
But sometimes you can have nice extra

And airdrops don’ take alot of time

No Signature right now...
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

We can promote bitcoin even if we dont quit our job.Just make it balangce and the flexibility of our time and be positive always.

shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

Of course it's impossible. Treating it as a job is boring, and you are not sure when the reward will be obtained. Work still needs to be done. Bounty activities can only be part-time.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Of course it's impossible. Treating it as a job is boring, and you are not sure when the reward will be obtained. Work still needs to be done. Bounty activities can only be part-time.
If you live in America, yes, getting adequate income from this kind of activity is not realistic. BUT if you live in Ukraine and you have an average income in the city $ 350-400, and for a few less, then the bounty is a normal way to earn ~ 1000.

Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

If you live in America, yes, getting adequate income from this kind of activity is not realistic. BUT if you live in Ukraine and you have an average income in the city $ 350-400, and for a few less, then the bounty is a normal way to earn ~ 1000.
How much more if you are living in a third world country where the average income  of a regular job is only $200, for sure you will think of quitting it for a online job where you can earn up to $1k and i am referring this to crypto. If you don't love your job anymore then quit because going to job which you don't like is punishment.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

I think it's too risky, a real job with a definite income is still necessary because it can support the need for certain. Campaign bounty is good but I guess that's not the right reason to leave the main job.

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

That's the only thing that's possible. and perhaps very easy to imagine. but after you try you will experience saturation. and you can not think broadly to promote bounty. I suggest you to work normally, do not over-impose the will or lust

This is true some are mesmerized with there current income and would directly leave work in exchange to crypto. I want you to think it twice. There are still good benefits in working in a firm like mingle with people. The insurance and other benefits you can get.
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

I have started taking part in the Bounty campaigns 3 month ago, the thing is that I always try to chose a good project. Currently I participate in Unitalant's and TYDO's bounty campaigns. any thoughts regarding those two projects?

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I think it's real. But I think that first of all you need to wait for the first money from the bounty campaigns to understand what level of income you can expect.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

It depends where are you living,if your location is Afganistan or Pakistan or Somalia or Ukraine or Haiti,you can probably live on bounty earnings for some time.But if you live in one of the top countries,it is quite complicated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: