Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:14:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:18 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

Time ago I have thought too about the possibility of quitting the work to dedicate myself to bounties, but now I consider a better idea, generate cryptocurrencies and make trading to increase profits, or simply holding.

The last campaigns I received rewards were projects with good support but the number of hunters made the reward only a few dollars. I don't recommend to depend on bounties and generate other ways to increase your economic power in this market.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

Of course it's impossible. Treating it as a job is boring, and you are not sure when the reward will be obtained. Work still needs to be done. Bounty activities can only be part-time.
If you live in America, yes, getting adequate income from this kind of activity is not realistic. BUT if you live in Ukraine and you have an average income in the city $ 350-400, and for a few less, then the bounty is a normal way to earn ~ 1000.
There is no way that we can deny this thing that bounty campaigns have helped so many people in having a very good earning especially the ones who were unemployed or the ones who don’t have enough of the earnings. However, you cannot rely completely on the bounty campaigns and that I don’t think so that quitting of the job for the sake of this will be a very good idea. You need to do both the things at the same time.
Ogman22

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

he is right but it ids also dependent on the kind of promotion you are doing. if you are a translator for example, i am not so sure that you will be able to do anything else but it will be very profitable in the long run
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I suggest you do not give up work to do the bounty! This year's bounty missions are very unstable. You may not be able to protect your basic living income with your full-time bounty!

richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

Bounties are high risk high reward activities, as for my self I wouldn't do them for a full time job. But if you are an adventurous person and have a lot time to spare it's not a bad choice since the probability of getting large income is linearly proportional to the amount of bounties you've joined.
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

It is not a good idea for real,
It is hard to make a living from bounty because it could take a couple of months for the bounty and it could also get delayed for the reward and the worst thing that could happen is the bounty wouldn't pay you.
So it is really not a good idea to quit your job for bounty.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

A lot of members have actually done this. Personally, it's not an option. I wouldn't quit my job just to go full time on crypto. It's not practical. Plus why should I when I can manage doing both? So it's a no for me.

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

It is possible. And it is not depending on a number of bounties. It depends entirely on the quality of your campaigns, and most importantly on your skills and hardworking.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

Promoting more than 100 bounties in a week could be really exhausted, in my opinion we just need to find and sign up for some good bounties, it is unrealistic i think to give up on your job and just focusing on bounties, it could take months for bounties and airdrops to distributing the rewards, waiting to release it to exchangers and not to mention scam bounties.
My advice is do not quit your job just to focusing on bounties
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

If you quit your job, I think risk is too high. But in short, it depends on whether you like your present job and how much money you can earn from your present job. So I recommend it as a supplement to investment income

Before, I am thinking also like this, to quit my job and focus in crypto full time. But I see now that crypto is really unpredictable and cannot supply my financial needs if I will rely only to it. I suggest that you do this only as a back up and part time only for safety.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

It all depends on the type of job the person is doing, if it is a very high prifitable job i will advice you hold onto your job and do bounty as a part time work.
But if the job is not profitable you can quit and join bounty as a full time job,but befor you quit remember that bitboin is more like a long term investment so make some savings first so you don't ron out of cash before getting pay from bounty.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

I do not agree if you quit your job just for bounty, I support you to play bounty but the job is still more important because the fixed income and bounty can not be relied upon for the main income in my opinion
Its true because bounty can  ot be used as main source to our income. Its always more dangerous to stand above the bounty campaign job. For me quiting the job to do full time in cryptocurrency such as trading and also doing some campaign is not a bad idea but we need to know the risk of it and because its very dangerous we need to prepare the second or third income source.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

If you answer the question about full-time with bounty,I would say that it is very tedious.I've been doing bounty for 5 months, and the results are almost there.Companies extend the advertising program.and the payments are very late or have not yet been paid.So I would advise bounty to use as partial zaregoto
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

Unless you have another source of income, don't quit your job. But if you get something that's a year's worth, then continue doing bounties.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Specular

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Yes, it is unrealistic as there is no guarantee that promoting these start-ups projects can give you money to sustain your daily needs as a human being and especially for your family.  But there is an exception, If you have a business or you are a freelancer then it might be an ok option for you.

jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

I will not quit my job just only to focus on promoting bounty campaigns. Even if you are already on your working area, it doesn't matter if you still promoting bounty campaigns but better do it in your free time so that your supervisors or boss will not be angry unto you. Doing bounty campaigns is just a sideline if you need an extra income to earn a living for yourself and for your family.
swam1alyona

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Absolutely agree.  It is necessary to only load more companies on Twitter and sign the message, and it will pay for itself.
Crypt0BHunter

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

It's my goal too, I'm in bounty and I participate in 15-20 bounty campaigns simultaneously but for now, I have now even 500$/month income and also the situation on the market is dull, if you have any suggestions on this way I would be pleased to listen, because I want to make at least 1k/month on crypto market for livings

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Yes, it is unrealistic as there is no guarantee that promoting these start-ups projects can give you money to sustain your daily needs as a human being and especially for your family.  But there is an exception, If you have a business or you are a freelancer then it might be an ok option for you.
Without exception, you have a business or you are a freelancer, you also need to spend a lot of time on the business or the field where you are talented, can not spend too much time promoting a full time bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is not an option for the long term because income is too dependent on luck, sometimes we will get back a pile of rubbish after a while we work, wasting time and effort, so we should think this is just an extra income in the times we are free, the main income is still the current job, that is more realistic

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

Without exception, you have a business or you are a freelancer, you also need to spend a lot of time on the business or the field where you are talented, can not spend too much time promoting a full time bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is not an option for the long term because income is too dependent on luck, sometimes we will get back a pile of rubbish after a while we work, wasting time and effort, so we should think this is just an extra income in the times we are free, the main income is still the current job, that is more realistic
More precisely and you will not tell. But there still needs to be made one clarification - if you are by nature a talented creator of articles, notes, or you have your own channel on Youtube, then the bounty will be a good addition to the usual type of occupation. But if you're building retweets and reposts ... then there's nothing to guess

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: