Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
001Blockchain

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Its true because bounty can  ot be used as main source to our income. Its always more dangerous to stand above the bounty campaign job. For me quiting the job to do full time in cryptocurrency such as trading and also doing some campaign is not a bad idea but we need to know the risk of it and because its very dangerous we need to prepare the second or third income source.
nganngo273

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

I think that such a bounty format will be a couple of more years, and then there will be such a large influx of participants that the profitability of such work will decrease significantly
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

let's think for a moment, in fact that indeed bounty campaign is very profitable but whether the bounty campaign will be forever there?
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

I wouldn't recommend that. It is better to have a stable salary and receive a stable income. And let the income from the bounty be an additional help. I am lucky - I work in technical support of Internet service provider and can work at home, so I have enough time for bounty. And despite that, I don't even think about quitting my job, even though I already earned more on the bounty than I would have earned in a few years at work.
gesintin

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

It depends on the nature and vision one has about the job he is doing. If the job is the type that gives extra few hours per day to do bounty, I don't think quitting ones job is the best option. It also depends on self discipline
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

It's real good if it's made a full time but little risk is attached to it especially when and after you have done your own part in publicizing these icos, you are being compensated but what happens when it hits exchange late. These campaigns are only visible after their decision is made as no one can decide for them that he wants his reward now or he wants it to hit exchange so one will have to wait till they deem fit. But you have your job that has a constant payment and you know at this certain time, when it is being paid, it will meet some financial challenges..

Bounty campaigns have been easier that even while at office you could perform your task, all you need are your  device(s) and your connection. That's all.
InterPlanetaryGallery

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

totally
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
I think it is not a good idea to quit your job for the sake of bounty campaign unless you are a campaign manager. I'm just wondering how can you manage 100 bounties a week because I believe you can only join a campaign once and it is prohibited to join in other campaign if you are already participating in one project.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

I think it is not a good idea to quit your job for the sake of bounty campaign unless you are a campaign manager. I'm just wondering how can you manage 100 bounties a week because I believe you can only join a campaign once and it is prohibited to join in other campaign if you are already participating in one project.
But you do not take into account that there are social networks, articles and blogs. But some people get and on social networks ~ $ 1000

DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

My answer depends from money quantity you want to earn with bounty. If it is about $500-$600/month  you have a good chance to realise it. But if you want to earn $1k and more that could be a problem.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

If you are already working safely that can guarantee your old age, it will be unfortunate if you resign. If you really want to earn money from crypto, it's better to make it your part-time job, which you'll do when it's done at work or in the evening. No one knows how long crypto will survive in popularity and price, crypto cannot be counted on to be the only place to generate income to meet our lifelong needs

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:09:36 PM

Quitting your job is not a justifiable act that should be do once you are promoting bounty campaigns because it does not gives a hundred percent of income that can support your finances.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

It is your own decision, if you are gaining much bigger reward in campaign that you dont need work no more, then you can quit your job. Just one more thing, make sure the bounty campaigns you join is a legit one, because if you choose the scam bounty, a lot of time will be wasted on you.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
rdzepc

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I think it is very unrealistic. A friend of mine has said the same thing to you. I have joined the bounty quest for some time. I think that the current bounty missions are increasingly difficult to guarantee profits! Even nothing!
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Yes it's possible, one of my friends do that, he don't work anyway just posting and join many bounty and I think he success he earn more profit than he work. But for me I can't do that , I can't just stay to posting Its very boring for me.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Yes it's possible, one of my friends do that, he don't work anyway just posting and join many bounty and I think he success he earn more profit than he work. But for me I can't do that , I can't just stay to posting Its very boring for me.
Yes, i also have colleague who quitted from working in a manufacturing company and gave all his time joining bounty campaigns because he believed that he can gain more in crypto than working. But in my case, i'd rather choose to still work and join bounty campaign as well this will serve as my partime job and still could help my family financially.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

If you find your current job income is not good enough or is not stable you can take some time to focus on joining the bounty campaign. Bounty can be profitable for you but this is not a long-term job. Join the risky bounty campaign because many scam projects do not pay tokens or fail to hit the floor, or wait very long to be flooring so monthly unstable income.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

If you find your current job income is not good enough or is not stable you can take some time to focus on joining the bounty campaign. Bounty can be profitable for you but this is not a long-term job. Join the risky bounty campaign because many scam projects do not pay tokens or fail to hit the floor, or wait very long to be flooring so monthly unstable income.
For me its not really a good idea from quitting your job for crypto, i think you can have it both and just manage your time. We all know that crypto is not stable and we don't know yet what will happen in the next year so better to be safe and just keep working on your job and crypto as partime job.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

Dont quit on job and do bounty for full time. Just take bounties as a sideline. Get enough profit to spend for personal needs. If you can do both thats good, make more bounty just like your friend said the many the bounty the high chance to get big money. But yes there is a scam so it could be 7 out of 10 of your campaign will real project and pay the participant of each campaign

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Yes I definitely agree with your, if you don't have a full-time job and want to earn decent amount of money or tokens to provide you basic needs for everyday life you might want to try full-time as bounty hunter. But to remind you my friend, this is kind of routine is tiring especially when you have multiple bounty campaign, and lots of bounties are scam so be careful on choosing campaign so your effort will not be wasted in the end.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: