Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
panriley233

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

I think if you choose to get out of work and choose to plunge into the world of bounty campaign that I think the prize is not too sure and the payment period is also very long, more income from your pekerajaan than from the campaign. I personally would not get out of my job rather than have a less certain campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyProfit83

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Your friend is absolutely right. You need to expect that of all the bounty campaign payouts will get from half. And half of that half may never be listed.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Your friend is absolutely right. You need to expect that of all the bounty campaign payouts will get from half. And half of that half may never be listed.

That's why it's never advisable to quit a job that gives you stable income. Although there are people who manage to make a living from this, I know one or two persons who only do bounties for income, the risk of it making good consistent money is never worth it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Yes , it is really possible, I'm also doing this and its quite tiring doing more than 100 bounties a week. And yes your friend is right because not all bounties paid on time. So you need to join many bounties to compensate other loss income.
It depends on what kind of bounties were talking here,because if thats social media well thats right but if signature campaigns you can only join single campaign and this will never give you enough to buy foods

The bottom line of this is,Dont Leave your work just to do crypto related job,stay in regular job and do this works in crypto as sideline
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Its kinda unrealistic. Bounty campaigns usually pay very late and some campaigns make their listing on exchange very long which is not very good for an income. What you need to live is a stable job with a stable income. You can still do bounty campaigns but not as hardcore as being a full time bitcoiner.

Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

Ah! We all asked the same question in our heads when we started making profits from the bounty campaigns, to quit job and make bounty campaigning full time or not. But in my view bounty campaigns should only be consider as other income(secondary). You will be trading your actual skills for mere promotional profits and who knows if bounty campaigns would still be alive in the near future or not but your job will.  
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

Don't do that
Do the bounty for your second job
You can make extra money from it
And don't take so hard on the bounty
Just focus to your main job
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Don't do that
Do the bounty for your second job
You can make extra money from it
And don't take so hard on the bounty
Just focus to your main job

Exactly. You can do both anyway so why quit your job? Doing bounty can be done anytime, anywhere, during your free time. And I don't think that we can stand alone by just doing bounty so it would be best to still stay with your current job.
nnguyenson198

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

The biggest risk in our life is not taking any kind of risk , yes if you believe that you can earn money by crypto you can , buy you need to work hard to outperform everyone in your niche to get a nice reward
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

I believe it is possible, but it is quite hard. Because when you promote bounty campaigns, you have no guarantees at all. Nobody takes responsibility for nothing. You can get into scam, and have no payments at all after several months of work. Or you can wait for months for your payment. It is too tricky and unstable.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
Why should you compensate for something? Why can't you do some research and choose the best bounties (read their white paper, investigate the team's previous experience)?
Of course it all depends on the level of monthly income you fot used to, but it is absolutely realistic to quit your primary job and earn your living by doing bounties.
Just don't forget that most projects pay their bounty rewards in like 1.5-2 months after the end of campaign, so you should have some spare money for this period.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

Well this could be possible, but not with the social media bounties. with the total number of participants. earning from this program is impossible.
and signature campaign, could only allow you to join 1 project. and some signature could take a while too.
with translations/blog/video or content creation. this is possible. with less participants and much bigger total token allocation for reward. i guess your friend could do that.
douglasdylan624

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:54:03 AM

quite realistic, but now the main obstacle is a very difficult merit system make rank difficult to goes up. actually I already have a plan to promote bounty campaign to all people in order to get additional revenue, but because of this merit system, I canceled it.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

With the work you can leave if your hobby bounty fades with good trading. But if you trade a minus and your income from the bounty does not cover your minimum expenses, then there's nothing to talk about

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yahata143

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

First of all, not all Bounties are paid. Secondly, this job is very hard: you have to spend too much time on it. Finally, why should you refuse from a constant work in order to risk?
hongthanh0290

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

It is not realistic to give up formal work to do the bounty. It would be better to have a steady job and spend the free time doing the money.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

I gave up my job to win full time in the bonus campaign. My current job is not enough to pay for my life.

thilan232a

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Of course this is so bad. Do more than 100 bounty is too crazy. I predict that if you do this, a few days you may be bored with bounty. Besides your health will also worsen, not to mention there are many scam bounty. And finally you are desperate and there is no other job as a backup. That is what will happen.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Yes i agree with this i gave up my job because there is not enough money in job. Now i am work to do in bounty and getting very good bonuses and i am very happy .
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.

I don’t know those bounty campaigns that could be able to support your everyday lifestyle. They are not so profitable as we know. Moreover I leave to participate in social bounties for long time in past. Sometime just participate in signature bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: