Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

It is quite realistic, well that is if you are that good at Investing, Trading, and Studying ICOs.

But prepare 6 months money, Lots of reminders, Note all you're studies, and a lot of hard work.

Why not work and then invest what you earn to businesses and investments. Not just profit from bouties?
mrvision

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Don't do that
Do the bounty for your second job
You can make extra money from it
And don't take so hard on the bounty
Just focus to your main job
right, because soon the bounty will bring less and less profit and may completely disappear, there is very little time left (
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
Actually we do not need to do that because it will definitely take a very solid time. The better is that we find a project that is quality and we can get a satisfactory result. Bounty is interesting, but I think it is a side by side of other jobs like trading and investment.

I think we can not just stop working in the real world and try to focus on making money in bounty, we have to look for things that are more meaningful and more profitable. Maybe I want to say that bounty is a side job and we have to find another job in Bitcoin world, surely that much more gives us a chance to get a much better chance. trading is one such example, I think it's right because trading offers us an unlimited income. Opportunities to gain even very large, as long as we can make the right decision and do not forget that patience is one of our decisive points in achieving a success.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

i think it depends on which country you live in. in the country where i live, i can earn better money by working normally. in other countries, it may be different, so it's worthwhile to be full time bounty hunter.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

it all depends on the kind of income we have in a permanent workplace, but most of all crypto markets are still too unpredictable, I have seen some gift managers earning a living from themselves but quitting our daily work for something like this is not an idea the good one.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Joining bounty or promoting bounty campaigns are quite profitable compared to a monthly salary of your job. There are many people give up their job and now full time in crypto because they believe to gain in crypto more than a regular salary of your job. Actually promoting a campaign is also a job online,you can earn much even you are just setting in your house while doing some tasks in every campaigns you joined.
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Yes, its possible, I also have a friend of mine, he firstly doing promoting bounty campaigns, indeed he make a living for that until he became bounty manager, and that he make it a full time job. And then he introduce me this bitcoin thing, i was triggered and challenge because i observe his lifestyle, a big changes for him, he own a small business, he buy lands, and he have a big house, only for doing it a full time. Every thing is possible, you just have to believe that it happen. So right now, I am so excited because i join in his bounty campaign and i hope it will be successful.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

I am agree with this thing that if we can handle about 100 bounty campaign per week then we can make better earnings and in that case we don't need any type of the job , but here we should take care that how we can handle 100+ bounty campaign , it is not a easy task and also it Should be noticed that we can participate in one bounty signature campaign at one time , so how can we go through the multiple ( that seems to be impossible for us ) .
But surely if we can do every type of the work in this field then we can make such enough amount of earnings that will be better for us than to have job in real life .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Quit a full time or part time job, is not a right decision. The job is a job. We know the terrible time comes in cryptocurrency several times in a year. Your friend can do job and Bounty works together. But, if your friend's post isn't to work worthy, I mean works hard and got little money then he can leave his job to forsake Bounty. Bounty is a great and easy way to earn money nowadays. 100 Bounties in a week, sounds very hard to me.  But if he can do it, then yes, your friend is a smart guy.

Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

I think it's real. But I think that first of all you need to wait for the first money from the bounty campaigns to understand what level of income you can expect. I can say it's realistic but very risky. So If you decide to do this make sure you have some savings.  Because as your friend say not all bounties pay on time. And even when they do, there is no guaranty what that token will be worth.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

is not adviceable to leave your job for bounty campaign , bounty campaign 75 percent of them are scam they just waste time no exchange some failed , if you start campaigning for them it take long time to see money so how will you pay your bills... keep on doing your work and same time be doing bounty campaign.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

It's certainly of advisable to do this. Anything can happen to the cryptospace. Also going by the fact that the industry is very young and yet to be established, it would be best to observe the markets and make informed decisions. Although there are also risks associated with real life jobs too, that of quitting it to face crypto jobs full time is not worth taking.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Throw a real job in order to engage in bounty all day is not worth it. These earnings are good as an additional income, but not as a basic one. Yes, and the work must be diverse, or it can simply be "stupefied", constantly doing the same boring job. It seems so to me.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

I think that following such a path is both a career and financial suicide for many reasons :
1st , all the bounties you'll be promoting for could turn into scams , or never see that light of getting listed in an exchange and you'll eventually end up with thousands of tokens that are worthless ..
In addition you'll need to make huge effort in order to be able to promote for 100+ coins , it will take a lot of time and energy and you'll certainly won't be able to have any breaks , holidays or any days off and for what ? for coins that can end up being total scams .
You'll loose a job that guarantees you a status in the society and a lot of rights like health insurance and retirement salary so no one should follow such path .
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

It is an extremely risky thing. Bounty didn't take much and it's an easy job. don't waste out of the main work because of course in so earnings will be reduced. It is indeed a great result, but the bounty to supplement income or watching the bounty is not fertile then surely our earlier work that can help the economy we have.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bachtuyet177

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

If you are not happy in your daily work, you can try to change it, but I think you should assess your own risk before giving up your job at full time. A stable job may be very important for your family.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Actually we do not need to do that because it will definitely take a very solid time. The better is that we find a project that is quality and we can get a satisfactory result. Bounty is interesting, but I think it is a side by side of other jobs like trading and investment.

I think we can not just stop working in the real world and try to focus on making money in bounty, we have to look for things that are more meaningful and more profitable. Maybe I want to say that bounty is a side job and we have to find another job in Bitcoin world, surely that much more gives us a chance to get a much better chance. trading is one such example, I think it's right because trading offers us an unlimited income. Opportunities to gain even very large, as long as we can make the right decision and do not forget that patience is one of our decisive points in achieving a success.
You're right brother. All these rabid X-men are only at the beginning of this movement. It will not last long. And when the wave of crypto-heip ends, it will be very difficult to guess good projects without additional insides and get a decent profit. The advertising market is also transformed to non-integrable. So those who are hoping to pay for the promotion of money for tweeter and fb, look for an alternative.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

It is your own decision, if you are gaining much bigger reward in campaign that you dont need work no more, then you can quit your job. Just one more thing, make sure the bounty campaigns you join is a legit one, because if you choose the scam bounty, a lot of time will be wasted on you.
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

if you got job and just fulltime on bounty hunter to risk for me, but return your needs if with its able to meet your needs no problem but i feel it would be better if able to do both You will find what you need.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

It will be hard if you depend only on bounties and doing a lot of bounties will be tiring sure enough, and not everyone pays on time nor even pay; think of failed icos. Anyways, i think it's a good source off additional income, and if you get lucky, some of the coins you have may have good values in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: