Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

You know what? You can do full time job both, simultaneously. You just need a mobile gadget.

It is a very bad decision if you want to quit your job and just depend on your cryptocurrency job for your earnings.
Tyler2446

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

First of all you shouldn't quit your job until you're really grounded in crypto and is ready to dance the tunes. And even if you're ready, that's not enough reason to quit your job. Stay in the job until you start being profitable in crypto.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Although I spend a lot of time on bounty campaigns every day, but it takes no more than 3 hours a day. It seems to me that everything should be done in moderation, otherwise you will quickly become tired and lose interest in this activity
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

First of all you shouldn't quit your job until you're really grounded in crypto and is ready to dance the tunes. And even if you're ready, that's not enough reason to quit your job. Stay in the job until you start being profitable in crypto.

I don't think its reasonable if we quit our job and just focus on crypto. Because we all know crypto is not stable, it always pump and dump so we never know if we can get a big income or not, or a fixed income.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

yes for me so much more that quit their job because they tried crypto and they found out that their bitcoin was bigger. they give more time to the bounty and earn a lot of tokens. then they sell at a higher cost
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

No, you should just not do it. Firstly because there are a lot of bounty managers and companies that are already in the space, there is tons of competition. And secondly, we have seen a drastic decrease in good ICO's doing any bounties these days. So within next 4-5 months we may see that the trend of bounties fall down even more.

agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

100 bounty per week? Are you serious? it's a very large number, I myself only follow 10 bounty per week already feel a bit tired.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

As for me it is better to do bounty campaign on my extra time. Even though creating another account is a good option to participate in another campaign. But I think it is hard to create another account now a day and added to that, it is better that we hold on our most reliable source of income. 

magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

While bounties can be extremely rewarding, one has to also factor in the changing legal landscapes that are posing new challenges to companies running ICO's. The SEC doesn't like Bounties. I think US-based companies have already stopped running bounty campaigns. The other is KYC, some campaigns are making it mandatory to pass KYC which raises concerns for the bounty hunters as there is a risk of this data getting leaked. The point I'm trying to make is that we have to be vigilant and not make "bounties" the only source of our income.
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

really, if you can do and can participate 100 bounty there. but I do not think you will have much time like that, can join in 10- 20 bounty course is good I guess. so consider further before plunging into the world of bounty.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Why you should quit your regular job it if it's giving you a enough money to sustain your daily needs. If you really want a more work then you can add this and do this at night. We should think wisely on our decision so that we will not regret in the end.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

Of course i disagree with your topic title. How could anyone else with common sense not disagree?

Crypto is extremely volatile and would be difficult to live off. Imagine not having any cash to use for basic real life needs (like food, shelter, or clothing) simply because you can't cash out or sell your altcoins because either you haven't been paid, mining hasn't reached payout treshold yet, or market is at an all-time bearish low. Better to keep a stable job while doing crypto on the side.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

I think it's a ridiculous thing, and I'm sorry to have decided to quit my job and get comfortable with bounty, maybe this time I'm comfortable, but 4-5 years later I'll be screwed

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

I do not agree with that statement ,, bounty campaign will still only be my side job ,, and I do outside my main job time, let alone think to quit my job, it's impossible for me ,,
All zavitsit from where you live, what your salary is, and how much $ consumer basket in your country. But that's not all. It is necessary to take into account the fact that the occupation of such projects is a seasonal phenomenon. Even not seasonal but temporary. The market is already oversaturated with proposals to invest their own funds there or here. Collect a decent amount on which depends bounty pool will be increasingly difficult. And those wishing to become bounty hunters are increasingly

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

"
No, you should just not do it. Firstly because there are a lot of bounty managers and companies that are already in the space, there is tons of competition. And secondly, we have seen a drastic decrease in good ICO's doing any bounties these days. So within next 4-5 months we may see that the trend of bounties fall down even more.
Yes, you are right. But the competition is always positive thing, because of that bounty campaigns must go up on the next level. To became something new and fresh. And also with a higher enter cap."
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

It is much easier, than you think bro, 100+ campaigns per week is too much to go. Dont forget, that in different countries - the amount of salary is different. I think that 100+ campigns will bring aroud $3000 monthly.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

It depends on the jobs you have.... If you have a very great job and you really earn a lots why you will quit....  If you think that.... That's the worst decisions you will make....  You will replace you stable job here....  And we all know that cryptocurrency changes everytime....  We can't be sure if it works properly....  The market is not stable...  Unlike if you have a full time job.... You will earn and as well us you will get a incentives...  But if you think it is the best choice to leave you work and you think you will earn here much then try it....  After all the decision is yours....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

I will not quit my job just to promote bounty campaigns full time. We all know that there are lots of bounties are not legit running and still accepting participants out there. I will still worked at my career and I will do bounty campaigns just for a sideline in order to earn extra money aside from my own salary as a worker.
merrillolive

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

I think this is good for you, it is a job that can generate a high income for you if you meet the potential ICO project, but the income for a long time but we can wait Wait, I agree with your opinion.
tranquochung

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Dear everyone,
Join to the bounty campaigns fulltime, I don't think so. I realize that the bounty is good, it can help you make money. It create a way to earn. But it's not all. The life is more important. You should consider that is part time job. This is my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: