Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4550 times)
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Most likely, a  satisfying professions in crypto-world sector will be linked with trading alts and development of tokens.
Tapcoinofficial

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

SUPER UNREALISTIC. How can you support yourself on tokens that may or may not have value in the future. I think 90 percent of ICOS will not exist in even 5 years; let alone 10. Do not do this; for the love of all that is holy.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

I think it is hard because there are not enough bounties available at any given time for promising projects. You may get one or two good ones at a time, but that might not pay as well as your job.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

In my opinion i think it is not advisable to quit your job in favor of bitcoin it is better to do both because we dont know what will happen in the future so to become successful in life we must be wise in attaining our goals.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

Living on bounty is possible but highly not encouraged. This is because right now at this climate, the ico is still consider lucrative and ico are generous in the bounty. However, things may change. However, if you manage to strike jackpot, it will be very well rewarded.
foxtrot88

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

I would never leave my job, unless I have made enough money to support myself for two years. It's possible to live off bounty campaigns, but you could try to do it in your spare time and if you do well, then you can give it a real shot.
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

A lot of bounties are fake so you really have to make attention but it could probably be possible if you work a lot with a lot of bounties
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

My good friend gave up his regular job and decided to devote all the time to bounty campaigns. Now he himself became a bounty manager. He did it and I'm very happy for him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

This is an interesting discussion because this is what had been bordering my mind for all these while, I have been thinking of quitting my teaching job but I have not able to take a decision until now. However I observed that many bounties don't pay early and when they eventually pay they will not list the token in an exchange early, many turns out to be scams. So I think if your job allows you can take bounty job as an extra job and still keep your main job to be on the safer side.

HOMT